Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums (445 Views)

Chimamanda's Letter, The Tantrums Of A Trump Re-incarnate In Nigeria - Keyamo / Obidients, Ignore Tinubu eRats instigation of tribal fight / Stop Falling For Tribal Tantrums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by Jokerman(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
We have told you times without number to ignore these agents on social media using tribal tantrums to rile people up.

Yes, they will say hateful things. They will link any wrongdoing to tribe and say a lot on social media to deceive many still in the valley of decision.

Peter Obi candidacy is not a tribal thing, it's a Nigerian thing. Peter Obi presidency right now will put an end to many abnormalities.

Therefore, ignore the hurtful tribal emotional blackmails, and explain to people why Peter Obi is needed. The more you engage tribalism (the only weapon they have now), the more you sway people away from the truth. This is a word war.

I'm voting Peter Obi for Nigeria, not for tribal superiority, although one of my decision too is the Muslim Muslim ticket

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by lhordspy: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Peter obi candidacy is not tribal thing, but Tinubu candidacy shall be judge on religious thing.??

Your head is paining you sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by Jokerman(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter obi candidacy is not tribal thing, but Tinubu candidacy shall be judge on religious thing.??

Your head is paining you sir.

Ogbeni, baba bleeped up badly by choosing an extremist Muslim as shettima....

7 Likes

Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by lhordspy: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jokerman:

But LP didnt bleeped up by choosing a terrorist Biafran as a candidate abi??

People who called Nigeria a zoo and wish the president Dead.

I was wrong initially. Seems no be only your head dey pain you, you no even get the head to think self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by Superwave16320: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tell that to the dogs in Alaigbo
When Awolowo chose christian Christian candidate what was your Igbo excuse for stoning him. With all the foolish MKO garner across Nigeria why is it that it is only Igbos that did not support him wholeheartedly.

Any Yoruba waiting for igbos support is either deluded n foolishness.

Jokerman:

Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by Jokerman(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Superwave16320:
When Awolowo chose christian Christian candidate what was your Igbo excuse for stoning him. With all the foolish MKO garner across Nigeria why is it that it is only Igbos that did not support him wholeheartedly.

Lol.... omo opé... so every Christian is now an igbo?

Awon eyan Tinubu o kíń ronu of cos....

1 Like

Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by derecho(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
OBIdients are too smart abeg....see as dem handle the Uju Anya matter

May God continue to increase OBIdients in wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by Jokerman(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
lhordspy:

But LP didnt bleeped up by choosing a terrorist Biafran as a candidate abi??

People who called Nigeria a zoo and wish the president Dead.

I was wrong initially. Seems no be only your head dey pain you, you no even get the head to think self

So Peter Obi is Ipob or what?

Can you point to link where he made such declaration?

As far as I know, Peter was in APGA, then to PDP and to Labour Party, so how was he a biafra terrorist?

Did you see him supporting Kanu?

As far as I know, Peter Obi is a Nigeria... and owùn lo kán, not Tinubu drug man

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by Nyamuri: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lol! Show us a link where Shettima made a declaration in support of terrorism
Jokerman:

So Peter Obi is Ipob or what?

Can you point to link where he made such declaration?

As far as I know, Peter was in APGA, then to PDP and to Labour Party, so how was he a biafra terrorist?

Did you see him supporting Kanu?

As far as I know, Peter Obi is a Nigeria... and owùn lo kán, not Tinubu drug man
Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by Qtrpst4: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Was that the reason awolowo drank aba made sniper and killed himself?

Superwave16320:

Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by Qtrpst4: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
E bi like sey you don dey mad bah?

Nyamuri:
Lol! Show us a link where Shettima made a declaration in support of terrorism

Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nairaland is very very toxic. I want to exit this place permanently. Please is there another site where I can get daily Nigerian news?
Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by Nyamuri: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lol! So amnesty means support! Yar'adua was in support of ND militants too when he gave them amnesty
Qtrpst4:
E bi like sey you don dey mad bah?

Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by Qtrpst4: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Is that the only one you saw?

Was Niger delta militants terrorist?

You don't deserve attenrion

Nyamuri:
Lol! So amnesty means support! Yar'adua was in support of ND militants too when he gave them amnesty
Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by Jokerman(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lol... just overlook the tribal tantrums, and you've defeated them
Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by Jokerman(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Yorubas are NOT bigot, Tinubu & his minions are the bigot.

The earlier everyone started understanding that Tinubu's ambition is a personal ambition and not Yoruba's mandate the better for us all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by Abdu81: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
We are tinubu supporters if you aren't voting tinubu leave Lagos or be thrown into lagoons

Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by Conner44: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nyamuri:

Close ya maat : he has shown you proofs and you want to carry the goalpost lol grin

Urchin
Re: Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums by Jokerman(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2022
Abdu81:
We are tinubu supporters if you aren't voting tinubu leave Lagos or be thrown into lagoons

Omo Irán kìrán

(1) (Reply)

Tukur Mamu Names Ex-gov,former Nsa,spy,politicians Among Teŕŕoŕi$m $yndicate / Why Is The Apc Presidential Candidate Running Away From Live Tv Interview / See Premium Times Editorial Cartoon Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.