Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

How Do I Delete A Post Permanently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Delete A Post Permanently (378 Views)

Please How Do I Delete An Account Link To My Bvn / Banker's Order: Position of The Law & It's Effect On A Post No Debit Restriction / WITHDRAW FUNDS From PAYPAL PERMANENTLY LIMITED Account of 180DAYS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Delete A Post Permanently by miltonchux(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Dear Nairalander, I made a post sometime ago about someone that scammed me after doing a business with him, all effort to get him pay proved abortive. Years later he called me recently to apologise and told me his business partner searched him out on Google and saw the post. He has to call me and apologised and I forgave him, he even paid some of the money and I let go the balance. Now the issue is I tried modifying the post, and the search on Google still bring up the post showing he is a scammer. I have mail the moderators on both business and investment , but they have not replied.
I want to know how I can delete the post and clear him from Google search. We have started doing business again and I just want his name out of the nairaland as a scammer. I need help on how to do this on this forum.
Thanks Fam
Re: How Do I Delete A Post Permanently by blazingblender(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
miltonchux:
Dear Nairalander, I made a post sometime ago about someone that scammed me after doing a business with him, all effort to get him pay proved abortive. Years later he called me recently to apologise and told me his business partner searched him out on Google and saw the post. He has to call me and apologised and I forgave him, he even paid some of the money and I let go the balance. Now the issue is I tried modifying the post, and the search on Google still bring up the post showing he is a scammer. I have mail the moderators on both business and investment , but they have not replied.
I want to know how I can delete the post and clear him from Google search. We have started doing business again and I just want his name out of the nairaland as a scammer. I need help on how to do this on this forum.
Thanks Fam
quote your post and give it a new title and ..
A new body ...
You cant delete it just like that
Re: How Do I Delete A Post Permanently by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
miltonchux:
Thanks Fam

Contact Dominique or any other moderator to delete the thread. But, Dominique is more responsive.
Re: How Do I Delete A Post Permanently by Kobicove(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
miltonchux:
Thanks Fam

I don't think you should delete the post.

Leave it where it is to serve as a warning so that people who wish to do business with him will be on their guard

As far as I'm concerned - Once a scammer always a scammer!

He has not really changed but is just waiting for a suitable opportunity so he can commit a bigger scam undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Delete A Post Permanently by miltonchux(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Contact Dominique or any other moderator to delete the thread. But, Dominique is more responsive.
I have sent Dominique a mail and he didn't respond.
Re: How Do I Delete A Post Permanently by miltonchux(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
blazingblender:
quote your post and give it a new title and ..
A new body ...
You cant delete it just like that
Ok let me try this out and see if it will work
Re: How Do I Delete A Post Permanently by Juicethekid: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
miltonchux:

Ok let me try this out and see if it will work
Try using the word chat dicted, join the both together and the post will be deleted.. This works sha but with a 24 hours ban. If e work sha find me small thing lol
Re: How Do I Delete A Post Permanently by Zico777(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
miltonchux:
Thanks Fam
angry
Re: How Do I Delete A Post Permanently by miltonchux(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Juicethekid:
Try using the word chat dicted, join the both together and the post will be deleted.. This works sha but with a 24 hours ban. If e work sha find me small thing lol
Please explain to me how I can do that.
Re: How Do I Delete A Post Permanently by Juicethekid: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
miltonchux:

Modify the thread and type the word in the image below sir..
Re: How Do I Delete A Post Permanently by VlamesIffect(f): 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kobicove:

Leave it where it is to serve as a warning so that people who wish to do business to him will be on their guard

He has not really changed but is just waiting for a suitable opportunity so he can commit a bigger scam undecided

This is deep. Only God gives second chances.
Re: How Do I Delete A Post Permanently by adeprof18(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kobicove:

Leave it where it is to serve as a warning so that people who wish to do business to him will be on their guard

Seconded
Re: How Do I Delete A Post Permanently by Juicethekid: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
miltonchux:
Did it work?
Re: How Do I Delete A Post Permanently by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
miltonchux:

I have sent Dominique a mail and he didn't respond.

She. She will respond. She may be busy with other things. She's the only responsive moderator on Nairaland.
Re: How Do I Delete A Post Permanently by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2022
Juicethekid:

Modify the thread and type the word in the image below sir..

It works. Nice. smiley
Re: How Do I Delete A Post Permanently by Juicethekid: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

It works. Nice. smiley
Yes it does.

(1) (Reply)

Norway Funds Help / The Best Part Time Job Using Your Smartphone In Nigeria 2023 / 12 Unique Business Ideas Waiting For You in Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.