Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Not only that Peter Obi will win presidential election but it will be massive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not only that Peter Obi will win presidential election but it will be massive (462 Views)

28 People Died In 2023 Election But 800 In 2011: President-elect Tinubu / South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua / I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not only that Peter Obi will win presidential election but it will be massive by Ceenaija(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
I am living in Taraba state, the level of acceptance of the people of Taraba to Peter Obi's ambition is equal to non. People are looking for where to donate money for Obidient movement. In fact the whole of the middle belt see Peter Obi as their own project.

S outh south and south east have been Obidiently committed to the project. South West is receiving the heavy Obidient wind and they have joined the train.

In the North West, the youths and the elites of good will for the country are working very hard and the result is highly encouraging. When election starts by late September their strategy to win the whole of the north will be unveiled. Peter Obi will win massively.

3 Likes

Re: Not only that Peter Obi will win presidential election but it will be massive by Totilopussylick(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
tongue
Re: Not only that Peter Obi will win presidential election but it will be massive by Ceenaija(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
It is too late to pull Peter Obi down, he will win convincingly .

3 Likes

Re: Not only that Peter Obi will win presidential election but it will be massive by Okoroawusa: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Taraba is a PDP stronghold. So Atiku should be worried.
Re: Not only that Peter Obi will win presidential election but it will be massive by OBALOLA55(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Taraba is a PDP stronghold. So Atiku should be worried.
MAI GIDA INAKWANA grin

1 Like

Re: Not only that Peter Obi will win presidential election but it will be massive by Okoroawusa: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
MAI GIDA INAKWANA grin
Icholu ina Ina. Ogbasakwanum
Re: Not only that Peter Obi will win presidential election but it will be massive by Ruggedniggaone: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lol I'm very sure obi total votes in your poling unit will break your heart on election day obi is going no where
Re: Not only that Peter Obi will win presidential election but it will be massive by PresidObi: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
I agree

I am beginning to believe that it's going to be impossible for Peter Obi to lose in this election.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Negotiating 2023 With The Blood Of Igbo's / Video Of Peter Obi Forgetting All He Crammed Was Doctored. Here Is The CNN Video / Reno Omokri: What Queen Elizabeth II'ss Death Exposes About Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.