Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

No More Seating On The Fence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Seating On The Fence (357 Views)

Photos: Visits To Pres. Babangida: APC Vs PDP Seating Arrangements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Seating On The Fence by stillcreative: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Unlike other election cycles, I would not only take a stand but would actively promote my preferred candidate.
I have painstakingly analysed all the presidential candidates against the needs of "ordinary Nigerians" like me and have come to the conclusion that Peter Obi is who we need as a people except we are not looking out for the good of Nigeria.
In the light of this, please I want well meaning Nigerians to share potential campaign photos with me as reply to this post for my active campaign.
We need to rescue our nation.
Re: No More Seating On The Fence by Nightwolf1: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: No More Seating On The Fence by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Okay
Re: No More Seating On The Fence by ElSudani: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
When did you ever sit on the fence? I just checked your previous pro Obi comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Seating On The Fence by stillcreative: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
So I was referring to previous election cycles.
Just for the records, I've never voted before but definitely would in this forth coming general elections.
Please share nice PO campaign photos with me if you've got any. Thanks in advance.
ElSudani:
When did you ever sit on the fence? I just checked your previous pro Obi comments.

3 Likes

Re: No More Seating On The Fence by PresidObi: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
People campaigning for Peter Obi in Enugu Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: No More Seating On The Fence by Proudlyomonna: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
stillcreative:
So I was referring to previous election cycles.
Just for the records, I've never voted before but definitely would in this forth coming general elections.
Please share nice PO campaign photos with me if you've got any. Thanks in advance.

It is stupidity to sit back and allow some people put this Country into more problems than the one they have already done with their madness of my candidate my party must win,they don't care if the Country burns.
When shit hit you go surely follow them suffer for their decision bcus you go follow them buy fuel for#250 per liter even though se you no follow them vote for the demonic APC wey be undoubtedly the greatest disaster to hit this Country.

1 Like

Re: No More Seating On The Fence by Throwback: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
ElSudani:

Have you forgotten that their patron is a patholigical liar?

1 Like

Re: No More Seating On The Fence by stillcreative: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Thanks a lot but do you have any nice one I could make my DP?
PresidObi:
People campaigning for Peter Obi in Enugu Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Declares Dr Ifeanyi Chukwuma Odii As PDP Guber Candidate In Ebonyi / British Monarch Who Gave Up Throne For Love / AKEREDOLU: We Believe In One Nigeria, But We Cannot Have One Country, 2 Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.