Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo (2114 Views)

Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video) / The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House / Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by Pwettylinda(f): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Caption this Throw Back Photo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by Zonefree(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Imagine KINGS bowing to a Queen undecided

Shameful embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by LegendHero(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yebbo people and propaganda are just match made in heaven.

The person they put Igbo on is actually the Oba of Lagos Adeniji Adele.

The one they put Yoruba on is not even a Yoruba kind. Which Yoruba kind dress like that? People say na Oba of Benin.

It seems the Biafra war damaged the psyche of the Ibos so much that they see propaganda as a way of life. Ojukwu was master of propaganda back then and his people just inherited it.

33 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by BurialGround: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:
Nyamurri and propaganda are just match made in heaven.

The person they put Igbo on is actually the Oba of Lagos.

The one they put Yoruba on is not even a Yoruba kind. Which Yoruba kind dress like that?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by mekaw(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igbos don't bow down or worship anybeing except their God, but I don't know what is happening to the current generation of Igbos, may be Christianity made them forget who they are

1 Like

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by Unzerious: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Oba of Benin don turn Yoruba ba? angry

4 Likes

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by Kagd10: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:

The one they put Yoruba on is not even a Yoruba kind. Which Yoruba kind dress like that?

The one put as Yoruba is a Bini king.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Caption this Throw Back Photo
ipob and stupidity are 5&6 grin
The first one is a yoruba king adeniji
Does Yoruba oba dress like that

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igbo greetings carry weight
Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by LegendHero(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

The one put as Yoruba is a Bini king.

Thanks.

Imagine those deluded people.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by LegendHero(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
mekaw:
Igbos don't bow down or worship anybeing except their God, but I don't know what is happening to the current generation of Igbos, may be Christianity made them forget who they are

Lol.

Below is an Igbo king bowing to his Fulani lords.

By the way, Igbo and royalty cannot be put together. If not for the whites that give you warrant chiefs, you are not true royals.

You’re just group of people living disorderly in the bush who were not able to come together to form am empire worthy of a true royal.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
Thats the reason why i so much love the igbos,they don't tolerate nonsense

Look at what kings were doing, bowing to a lady.
God forbid .

One × 30 gbosa for the igbo king jare
Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by Pandev(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
What's wrong with this propagandists? That man is not Igbo
LegendHero:

It seems the Biafra war damaged the psyche of the Ibos so much that they see propaganda as a way of life. Ojukwu was master of propaganda back then and his people just inherited it.
Thank you for this. I know I've seen the monarch's video(documentary) somewhere before. I fear who no fear IPOB

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
mekaw:

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tina00writer:

God forbid .

that king is a Yoruba king
King adeniji
Does ibo king dress like that ?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
that king is a Yoruba king
King adeniji
Does ibo king dress like that ?

Smiles, yoruba's that lies on the floor like flat tyre

No time for camouflage, as an igbo i know our ways and dressing code
Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tina00writer:

God forbid .

Do Igbo even have king to start with?
So ibo king dey dress like this bah ?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tina00writer:

where is the rapper and the red cap?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Indeed. Bro I tire for this people and their mental illness sha. Kilode? Igbos are so pathetic.

Full of hate to the extent they wake daily ready to dream up lies, fake news and childish propaganda to use in their obsession with humiliating/hurting Yorubas.

What a sad existence. I would not say the war alone damaged their psyche. I think it is more the case that Igbos have the most hateful, divisive, bitter and restive souls of any human being.

The war was even a result of the innate negative characters of Igbos rather than a development that warped their psyche.

Below is the image of same man, an Igbo wants to pass of an Igbo King, at the same meeting with the Queen. Shame on IPOBians.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by madridguy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sir, lecture us about a king from Igala kingdom that refused to bow, remove his crown for the late Queen.

LegendHero:

Thanks.

Imagine those deluded people.

1 Like

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tina00writer:

oga stop claiming something wey no be your own

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by AlaafinOfOyo: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
That's why the British hate the Igbo. The tribe they couldn't defeat until 30 years while some succumbed to colonialists in days. The tribe that made them make sure that the north is favorite for leadership. They know that the cheating of the black race would be impossible with Igbo at the helm of affairs in Nigeria. The hatred is so deep that they passed it on to other native tribes in Nigeria. Talk about slaves that do not even understand that they're under slavery. That's why Igbo are the most vocal tribe willing to oppose and exit this British company called Nigeria.

I doff my heart for Igbos. If only other native Africans would have sense like the Igbo, the black race would hold their heads high.
Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by LegendHero(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
candidtalk:

Indeed. Igbos are so pathetic. Full of hate to the 3xtent they wake daily ready to use lies, fake news and childish propaganda just to tey and humiliate/hurt others.

What a sad existence. I would not say the war alone damaged their psyche. I think it is more the case that Igbos have the most hateful, divisive, bitter and restive souls of any human being.

The war was even a result of the innate negative characters of Igbos rather than a development that warped their psyche.

Below is image of same man, an Igbo wants to pass of an Ig o King, at the same meeting with the Queen. Shame on IPOBians.

You are very correct. These guys are far the most hateful, divisive, and toxic group of people I’ve ever seen.

So one guy just woke up, saw the image, edit it, and deploy the propaganda on the internet. The funniest thing is that even while knowing it all a lie, they will still repost the same pictures tomorrow and still parrot the same nonsense.

Give the OP 3 days, he will repost the same thing even after all the corrections on this thread. It is as tho, some of these guys are mentally disturbed.

Below is the same king.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
oga stop claiming something wey no be your own

Then die for it
Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tina00writer:

Then die for it
why do ipob love dishing out lie,hate and fake propagandas?
It seem you guys are suffering from inferiority complex

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by LegendHero(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
madridguy:
Sir, lecture us about a king from Igala kingdom that refused to bow, remove his crown for the late Queen.

I think I saw the post about the Igala king that refused to bow too.

But I’ve not read about it much so I’m not we’ll grounded in the story or authenticity.
Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by Sammy07: 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
madridguy:

I learnt about it. Heard he committed a suicide instead
Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by Sergio103(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
The picture is not Igbo.

But the action of the king is igbo.

We can argue blindly, call Igbos propaganda masters......but fact remains that igboman is the only person in the current Nigeria to have such gut.

Fearless is his second name.

It's inborn. 13yrs resistance fight ain't 13 days resistance fight (if we must bring history to this explanation).

Other southern Kingdom were captured in day and months.
Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:

You are very correct. These guys are far the most hateful, divisive, and toxic group of people I’ve ever seen.

So one guy just woke up, saw the image, edit it, and deploy the propaganda on the internet. The funniest thing is that even while knowing it all a lie, they will still repost the same pictures tomorrow and still parrot the same nonsense.

Give the OP 3 days, he will repost the same thing even after all the corrections on this thread. It is as tho, some of these guys are mentally disturbed.

Below is the same king.

They are bro. When you're not mentally healthy you cannot appreciate that you are that way. Rather you believe others have a problem and not you. That is the case with Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by rusher14: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
mekaw:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by Sergio103(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol.

Below is an Igbo king bowing to his Fulani lords.

By the way, Igbo and royalty cannot be put together. If not for the whites that give you warrant chiefs, you are not true royals.

You’re just group of people living disorderly in the bush who were not able to come together to form am empire worthy of a true royal.

Now you have to do exactly what suits your ego for good mastication of your tribal urge for misinformation.

How much do you know about Igbos to say @bolded or to prove the person you quoted wrong on "Igbo enwe eze".

Or is it just about reading things online??.

Yes a warrant chiefs were given.

But who recognize them in igboland??.
Till today....the position remains "fill the hole" .

Respects are not accorded to most king in igboland (my respect will never be for a fellow man as me) unless the king is a rich one.

The respect is for the money
Re: Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo by madridguy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Okay sir. Thanks.

LegendHero:

I think I saw the post about the Igala king that refused to bow too.

But I’ve not read about it much so I’m not we’ll grounded in the story or authenticity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi In Gombe State: Security Struggling To Contain Crowd / 2023: Today I Declare My Support For Tinubu Presidency / BBC Was Correct. The College Records Were Not Forged But The CERTIFICATE Was FOR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.