Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) (31848 Views)

Shamsudeen Idris Emerges Winner Misters Of Nigeria Pageant 2022 / Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry / FORA 2020: Queen Cynthia Chidera Emerges Winner Of Face Of Royalty Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
In Smeagol's voice: My Precious!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by Westchester(m): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Not sure if the OP is talking about that depillitated Murano or another car that is not in the picture undecided
Where is the exotic?

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by Petyprince: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Privatepart00:
Nissan Murano ? They handed her the vehicle to finish her completely

They tagged it exotic grin
Aswear na problem car them carry give her.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by gambojimeta: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Na waoh. 2002 Murano is exotic
D4donnn:
There's no way anyone can convince me that this car isn't fairly used
It's a 20 years old model of Murano.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by gambojimeta: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
She is not beautiful. Same for the car which will be exhausting for her not exotic grin
grin grin grin
Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by MurderX: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alex has done it again, using Nissan Murano to knack away this one destiny.

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by DCmaverick(m): 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
My nya*h fine pass this one o undecided
Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Krublog:
The proliferation of beauty shows in Nigeria has made the word "beauty" lose meaning and value.

Everyone is now a pageant organizer. Sad.

When are we going to put in as much energy into the promotion of research, agriculture, education and all those other positive things

If no be BBN, na beauty shows or award nights to celebrate mediocrity and debauchery.

We never ever copy good things.

Always high on negative "wokeness"

I could not hold back laughter. grin You just dey tear them back and front. grin
Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nissan con be exotic car?

GLeesMODEL:
Celebration As Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lum3--fJ_0E

25-year-old Daniel Precious has been crowned the Cultural Queen Africa at the just concluded pageant show.

The event organised by Sophie J Entertainment took place recently. It is a prestigious crown that promotes African culture, peaceful coexistence and unity among Africans as well as making African ladies to accept their culture using beauty pageantry as a climax of attraction.

14 different countries participated in the pageant amidst fanfare and excitement.

The winner smiled home with the star prize of a Nissan Murano car while the first, second and third runners up also got exciting prizes.

In her remarks, Daniel Precious while thanking the organisers of Cultural Queen Africa for giving her the platform to showcase her talent promised to be a good ambassador of the brand.

She assured that she will use her good office to promote the culture and norms of the African people.

Top dignitaries from various countries in Africa graced the occasion.

Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
U guys would have tried to give her an Orobo Camry or 08 accord at least. That Murano is a problematic vehicle.

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by AutoRedux: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Olosho them.
Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by D4donnn: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
gambojimeta:
Na waoh. 2002 Murano is exotic

grin grin grin grin cheesy laugh one kill me
It's a 20 years old model of Murano.
Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by Jalaw: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Why is her face like that?
Does she wanna cry?
Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by Liebermantic: 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
yomi961:
Beautiful, me I don't know the use of beauty pageant
Meanwhile
Obidients should note that a vote for an Obi will give an edge to Tinubu because it will reduce Atiku's chances. By not supporting PDP, Obidients are unconsciously brightening Tinubu's chances since the odds are obviously against Peter Obi. Tinubu is having a fill day seeing the crumbling of Atiku's support base. And if he can, he will support the Obidients so as to further meander Atiku's chances so he can emerge winner. Obi was Atiku's VP in 2019, An Igbo presidency is better achieved with a PDP than with an APC. Obidients, please shine your eyes!
You're mad
Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wtf ,she looks like a Vietnamese water rat , wtf

1 Like

Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by DaInferno(m): 12:21am On Sep 12, 2022
Cypress042:
She's not that beautiful.

Just like any other random lady out there undecided
its miss cultural, not most beautiful undecided

1 Like

Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by DaInferno(m): 12:22am On Sep 12, 2022
D4donnn:
There's no way anyone can convince me that this car isn't fairly used
grin it is
Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by tradepunter: 12:23am On Sep 12, 2022
Cypress042:
She's not that beautiful.

Just like any other random lady out there undecided

I tire oooo...... The babe is not all that

1 Like

Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by engrpheleeks(m): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2022
I use the PalmPay app for free bank transfers and to get discounts on airtime and more. Use my link to join and get N100 airtime for Free. https://link.palmpay.com/oyq9
Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by chaloskyx: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2022
This trash is what you call an exotic car remove all that wall paper and lets see the cosmetic damage of that i better pass my neighbour car
Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by Bizzyliss(m): 1:01am On Sep 12, 2022
E say na exotic car lol. Murano wey be pangolo and e go give her wahala till she throw away am. So them no see corolla or camry give her?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by Donclaracuzo: 1:46am On Sep 12, 2022
Cultural queen and she is answering Daniel Precious. Misplaced identity.

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by Successfulben: 2:46am On Sep 12, 2022
Come, is it that we don't have beautiful ladies again in this kwantry? I am still waiting for the day we would start honouring academic excellence.
Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by Belleful: 3:47am On Sep 12, 2022
This one na miss wowo pargent.
Na this one they make us believe say the organisers they pick their girlfriends as winners.
Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:44am On Sep 12, 2022
Gets Exotic Car, a Nissan Murano car ? Is my eyes paining me ?

Are you playing?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by gare(f): 4:57am On Sep 12, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
Celebration As Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lum3--fJ_0E

25-year-old Daniel Precious has been crowned the Cultural Queen Africa at the just concluded pageant show.

The event organised by Sophie J Entertainment took place recently. It is a prestigious crown that promotes African culture, peaceful coexistence and unity among Africans as well as making African ladies to accept their culture using beauty pageantry as a climax of attraction.

14 different countries participated in the pageant amidst fanfare and excitement.

The winner smiled home with the star prize of a Nissan Murano car while the first, second and third runners up also got exciting prizes.

In her remarks, Daniel Precious while thanking the organisers of Cultural Queen Africa for giving her the platform to showcase her talent promised to be a good ambassador of the brand.

She assured that she will use her good office to promote the culture and norms of the African people.

Top dignitaries from various countries in Africa graced the occasion.

Nigeria, a country full of surprises, the car off me a 3rd hand car, why not buy a brand new keke instead

1 Like

Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by Carparts888(m): 5:06am On Sep 12, 2022
Them give their BEAUTY QUEEN a whole WAHALA MOTOR like murano wey fit give person high blood pressure come send am go village after the motor don suck am dry with CVT and electrical wahala shocked
The organizers no try at all ooo, dem for even buy the newer model or much more reliable brand. I don't want to believe the organisers can't afford atleast a small brand new car but dem wan stress this FINE QUEEN life shocked
Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by aku626(m): 5:15am On Sep 12, 2022
It’s the second hand troublesome vehicle for me.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Tombilly:
Na this jalopy be exotic car? grin grin

Yeah, exotic as in.... you will not find it around anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recommend A Powerful & Long-lasting Cologne / Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. / Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.