Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage (81731 Views)

MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies / Pastor Bathes In Church, Asks Members To Drink His Bath Water And They Did. / Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by showafrica(m): 6:09am On Sep 12, 2022
Raxxye:
Did the bachelors say they were ready to marry?

Una go just dey do pass unaselves!

Marriage is not just the wedding ceremony o.

Tell them ooo say a tin of baby milk is now 11k to 15k...and e no dey reach one week and by the time buhari finish with the country by 2023, e go reach 20k...so let them no say I no tell them oo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by Teymanhenry(f): 6:13am On Sep 12, 2022
Such people would end up always coming to the pastors for compelling when married. After all na him join them
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by darelar5(m): 6:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Omo no small things see as woman Dey Rush them
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by antibody1(m): 6:24am On Sep 12, 2022
Veebap:
wink

I would love to have a verified FB acc.
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by April4th(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Womowomo of Christ Mercyland doing his thing grin
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by Kajaard: 6:43am On Sep 12, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428231/pastor-lines-bachelors-church-asks-single-ladies-select-marriage-video/

This is very sad undecided

Should I call this desperation,or lack of men or these women have no self worth and shame undecided
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by HRMK: 6:51am On Sep 12, 2022
STOP GIVING US UNCOMPLETED STORIES!HOW DID IT END?HOW MANY OF THEM GOT LUCKY?WE NEED TO KNOW!
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by Raxxye(m): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2022
showafrica:

Tell them ooo say a tin of baby milk is now 11k to 15k...and e no dey reach one week and by the time buhari finish with the country by 2023, e go reach 20k...so let them no say I no tell them oo.
grin grin
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by statesman6: 7:03am On Sep 12, 2022
So they are telling me thar none of those jagabans no get person Dem dey date or none of those boobs creature no dey serious relationship
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by HRMK: 7:10am On Sep 12, 2022
showafrica:

WHO SAYS YOU MUST USE THEM?THERE ARE MANY OTHER ALTERNATIVES TO THEM!
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by Dpaulie(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2022
SlyIg:
For the jobless ones, who will sponsor the wedding and feed them as well.
Sponsor the wedding?
Wedding is just a day ceremony
Sponsoring marriage na the koko
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by OyinO: 7:24am On Sep 12, 2022
People still go to church? Nigerians and religious hypocrisy. See them. Nonsense people who go to night clubs on Saturday nights and wake up from hangover to go to church on Sunday morning, then return to night clubs on Sunday night. Yeye
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by Khaysee: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2022
showafrica:

A must you buy tin milk
Did u drink 1 as a baby
People who cant afford it are they not raising kids
Wait till u 60 lol
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by buJu234: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2022
did u guys see that about 5 ladies went after one of the guys...

yet some ladies will still come online to make mouth..

Men are running after me oo, I pick and dump them the way I like etc

story for the gods
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by zinaunreal(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2022
Old news
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by showafrica(m): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Khaysee:

A must you buy tin milk
Did u drink 1 as a baby
People who cant afford it are they not raising kids
Wait till u 60 lol

Thank you my brother for this discovery. I have been asking my grand parents what Africans were using before the white men came, nobody has answer. Please, what is the alternative to baby milk, I am willing to learn. These so called Nigerian doctors just dey copy oyibo from and center... They can't invent any thing
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by showafrica(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2022
HRMK:
WHO SAYS YOU MUST USE THEM?THERE ARE MANY OTHER ALTERNATIVES TO THEM!

Pls tell me bro... I don ask tire
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by SamOchuko: 8:13am On Sep 12, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428231/pastor-lines-bachelors-church-asks-single-ladies-select-marriage-video/

The pastor won preside over wedding abi? Who will sponsor the marriage? Who will fend for the new couple? Pastors should stop forcing their will on their followers
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by dyera(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2022
Raxxye:
Did the bachelors say they were ready to marry?

Una go just dey do pass unaselves!

Marriage is not just the wedding ceremony o.

The pastor was not forcing them to get married, it was just a show. He wanted to help them get over the barrier of matching up. In other words, the ones among them that are ready to marry should not let anything stop them from asking out the single men / women in the church.
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by jeromestarks: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2022
KillSars:
Step 1: watch the video
Step 2: Bring out ur Bible
Step 3: open Isaiah 4:1

You're smart.
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by Alpharey: 8:28am On Sep 12, 2022
The pastor is just using style to fix match making. Some might pick up relationship from there and may end up marrying. But most times, it doesn't work like that.
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by vikings1: 8:29am On Sep 12, 2022
where is the church? I want to check something
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by Raxxye(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2022
dyera:

The pastor was not forcing them to get married, it was just a show. He wanted to help them get over the barrier of matching up. In other words, the ones among them that are ready to marry should not let anything stop them from asking out the single men / women in the church.
He wanted them get over the barrier of matching up. Really?
So by lining up the single guys in front and asking the ladies to choose who they wanted, he has achieved that.
Did the guys who are not married tell you that finding a match is their challenge?
Well, it's just a show and a joke!
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by sageb: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by Oesophagus99(m): 8:48am On Sep 12, 2022
grin grin grin

Agbéro pasito!
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by EgwunsoDOTcom: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2022
So many slay queens and hookup bitches has finally seen an opportunity to sell their over-used cargo embarassed
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by itzsammyd: 8:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Why I no dey this church?? All the ladies go collect wotowoto one by one grin
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by naikeboy(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2022
Just speechless... Religion the opium of the people indeed..
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by dotedote: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2022
butterfly777:
This is old video tjat has been around for years now. Probably 10 years or more sef.

What difference does that make ?
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by chrizzyace: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2022
Na wa oo u guys should try to stay updated nau.
Re: Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage by JuanMark(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2022
Our Dry lake bed all-inclusive packages are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and relax in serene surroundings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.