Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) (98980 Views)

6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Igbos In Lagos Attack Ifeanyi Uba Campaign Van With Satchet Water - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hotfreeze:

You are an ugly, tiny-breastfed fool.
You are so worthless that you can't even be allowed to inherit your father's properties. If your husband dies, they treat you like a dog.
Go back to the East and let UGM slice your towtow. Foolish Akpu prostitute.

we occupied yoruba territory from edo boundary to ORE

Ojukwu was nice...We should have installed Igwe

hahahahaha
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Arysexy:

How do you know the killers are Igbos?

You need to be invited to reveal more
And how do you know they are not igbos?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
GavelSlam:

Who dash you?

Don't be ashamed of your state of origin.

I don't argue with slaves..

You are not from Delta state now gettat
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by JewsAreSatanic: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

we bought it.

Dangote got free by displacing communities..

Go and investigate trade free zone..

We can displace too if that is what you want...

OSU free me with your chest beating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by boldtruthalways: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Who is doing this? Who has the responsibility to protect lives and property? Is it not the FG that controls all the security architecture? Anyone under any guise trying to destroy SE will face the full wrath of God Almighty.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

OSU free me with your chest beating

trash
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
nokatakata:

Sha no let ipob catch you for that kpom joint wey you dey. Make your matter no go turn 'gone too soon'

I'm safe..

thanks
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Amah70: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
43Ronin:

This is exactly what fela said, trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am. The people of SE have been oppressed, occupied and terrorised by both the military, police and their politicians. You will not allow them to be part of Nigeria yet you will not allow them carry their wahala go. Am not an ipob apologist but residing in SS let me understand the oppression this people were facing. If I have a job to do in IMO from PHC naso I go dey feel bad because a 45min journey will take you 2/3 hours because of checkpoints. Ehen you oppressed and occupied a peaceful region you must be ready for the consequences. This is a story of life and most injus know that whenever you price, you must pay if not immediately but later. Its life for you

Some people are even happy that a part of Nigeria, they call their country, the SE, is rocked by violence.
There is no Ghanaian or Ivorien or Mauritanian who can be happy that a part of his country is being wrecked by violence.
Nigeria's situation goes to explain why Nigeria is not one country.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Hotfreeze: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

we occupied yoruba territory from edo boundary to ORE

Ojukwu was nice...We should have installed Igwe

hahahahaha

179 Yorubas defeated 5,000 Biafrans at Ore. Killed your fathers like dogs grin
I know your father didn't tell you that. He barely survived.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hotfreeze:

I'm going to tag that animal called Peter Obi who sponsors UGM. Una go smell pepper tonight.
He will be compelled to choose loyalty to UGM or loyalty to Nigeria.

hahahahaha

Atiku no fit condemn deb killers

but slaves always bow..

Igbos will treat you like how fulanis treat you
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hotfreeze:

179 Yorubas defeated 5,000 Biafrans at Ore. Killed your fathers like dogs grin
I know your father didn't tell you that. He barely survived.

hahahahahahaha

tales by moonlight

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ribbit: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Angelfrost:

Your people?!? What people?!!

If security truly existed in your country, why would that massacre have happened in the first place?! Why should gunmen have their way in the SouthEast or anywhere in Nigeria?!!

You are still missing the point... You are being poorly and badly led, yet the best you can do is castigate your fellow citizens!

What does that say about your reasoning abilities?!
I think you have a serious comprehension problem or may be you are just ret@rded.

Was the insecurity caused by aliens or what the fhuck are we saying and what is this ediot saying?

How does this post even correlate with what I said?

Northerners are attacking each other with Boko Haram and bandits,
Igbos are killing each other with ipob.

Me as Yoruba man who has these two tribes as neighbors is worried cos I already saw what fulani herdsmen did owo.
How it's going to affect me economically and security wise.

But this ediot is yapping about insecurity all over the country like those carrying out the attacks are from another country.

Please grow sense before you reply.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Hotfreeze: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amah70:

Some people are even happy that a part of Nigeria, they call their country, the SE, is rocked by violence.
There is no Ghanaian or Ivorien or Mauritanian who can be happy that a part of his country is being wrecked by violence.

The calamity you wished on other Nigerians is falling on your heads. You wish evil to others but want good to follow you, not possible.

You better pray ipob doesn't learn how to make bombs cos if they do, Igbos will be killed in thousands by Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I don't argue with slaves..

You are not from Delta state now gettat

See this Mugu without an identity.

Go to your Onitsha tomorrow.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Hotfreeze: 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahaha

tales by moonlight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahaha

tales by moonlight

Fool.

This is Igbo God.

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
DOTian:
This is no more unknown gunmen thing. This is now obviously a gang up against the east. Unfortunately, Igbo elites are still drinking from that One Nigeria koolaid to use their brains.

Some people outside Igbo land who are desperate to dictate to the igbos are now hiding under the cloak of unknown gunmen to wreck havoc. This is the same people that killed Dora Akunyilis husband.

A war has been declared against the East in other to force the east back to 1970 and the sooner the Igbo elites appreciates this fact and come out with a solid response, the better for them .

You have Governors and elders who are very stupid and materialistic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amah70:

Nobody is happy.

But just like MMM, when people inform you of how your action would lead to your own destruction, they have the right to rub it in when it does.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
ribbit:
I think you have a serious comprehension problem or may be you are just ret@rded.

Was the insecurity caused by aliens and what the fhuck are we saying and what is this ediot saying?

How does this post even correlate with what I said?

Northerners are attacking each other with Boko Haram and bandits
Igbos are killing each other with ipob.

Me as Yoruba man who have these two tribes as neighbors is worried cos I already saw what fulani herdsmen did owo.
How it's going to affect me economically and security wise.

But this ediot is yapping about insecurity all over the country like those carrying out the attacks are from another country.

Please grow sense before you reply.

Insecurity exists in the world! They are caused by individuals...

Why is insecurity there?!! What gives rise to insecurity?!!

Can there be insecurity in the midst of adequate and proper security measures?!!

Secure nations in the world, are they secure because the citizens are so good, righteous, and peaceful or the leaders ensure proper security measures are in place to forestall such while creating a society devoid of vices?!!

Please, answer these questions before you insult yourself any further!

It's so easy for morons to insult those far better than they are instead paying attention to learn one or two things.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ViktorCash: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
I just pity this people destroying their home sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
boldtruthalways:
Who is doing this? Who has the responsibility to protect lives and property? Is it not the FG that controls all the security architecture? Anyone under any guise trying to destroy SE will face the full wrath of God Almighty.

Shut up with that.

Where you not complaining not so long ago about the presence of police on your roads?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Angelfrost:

Insecurity exists in the world! They are caused individuals...

Can there be insecurity in the midst of adequate and proper security measures?!!

Secure nations in the world, are they secure because the citizens are so good, righteous, and peaceful or the leaders ensure proper security measures are in place to forestall such while creating a society devoid of vices?!!

It's so easy for morons to insult those far better than they are instead paying attention to learn one or two things.

Actually, some people are more civil than others leading to fewer crimes.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Lekan239(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Roozzaay:

Truth be told, I've never seen him saying anything about the killer herdsmen, same way Obi is turning blind eyes on the menace UGM and ESN
I thought he went to owo, condemn the attack and even donate. If you haven't heard tinubu condemning heardsmen, who cares. U are just like a semi semi semi dot in a circle of people

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ribbit: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Angelfrost:

Insecurity exists in the world! They are caused individuals...

na me fhuck up wey I engage you.

I don't have time for stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Was this not the governorship candidate campaigning or the release of the terrorist leader MNK *SMH*
RIP to those who lost their lives!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by LIVEGOESON1: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sergio103:

Ezi ofia
Kikikiki kai u sabi roast suya

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by paradigmshift(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Madeu:
Obi was not smart enough. Rather than creating a futuristic Master plan, he was busy saving money that didn't impact the people. Now his people can't sleep with their two eyes closed.
Compare the state he governed and that which Tinubu governed in terms of security, foreign direct investment, and migration for greener pastures.
The question that keeps brotherig me; is what he has to offer at the national level?
Another Buhari-like disaster looming if he eventually wins( not possible).
u no get sense
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by JewsAreSatanic: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
MrGerald:
Tinubu is not from Lagos, know it that Lagos is a collective effort of all Nigerians

You go still go back your village when this Biafra thing comes to pass.

Make we see how you go dey Biafra dey claim Lagos .

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
GavelSlam:

Actually, some people are more civil than others leading to fewer crimes.

I agree sir....

Education and good jobs also create less issues of crimes and insecurity.

This is my grouse with that idiot up there.

You can't compel or expect individuals to police themselves, especially where most are poor, illiterate, hungry, and oppressed. No where in the world do you find such people living peacefully without proper security measures in place... No where!

The most secure and peaceful societies or nations are the most developed, educated, economically vibrant/stable, and with honest leaders! This is not even up for argument.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by NewNg1: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
DOTian:
This is no more unknown gunmen thing. This is now obviously a gang up against the east. Unfortunately, Igbo elites are still drinking from that One Nigeria koolaid to use their brains.

Some people outside Igbo land who are desperate to dictate to the igbos are now hiding under the cloak of unknown gunmen to wreck havoc. This is the same people that killed Dora Akunyilis husband.

A war has been declared against the East in other to force the east back to 1970 and the sooner the Igbo elites appreciates this fact and come out with a solid response, the better for them .

I have said this before

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by OniyideAmplify(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Business deal gone wrong
This is why I don't pray to be rich like Dangote or any fvcking rich man. I don't want the type of money that will make people to be running after my life. The kinda money that will be enough to give my mother, wife and children the best kind of life is all I want not the type that I won't be able to close my two eyes when I want to sleep at night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Olu1000: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
DOTian:

Better keep quiet ! We all those who are responsible.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigeria Breaking News Today / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos / Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.