Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. (1082 Views)

Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! / Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by jaksmillioniar: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Am arguing with my college in d office.i told him my experience. My wife does this thing day makes me angry.when got married newly she obey in that angle.if i give her money to cook she cook what I told her. But since she born she does diffrently. If I drop money and expect soup I see something else, why cook beans when I wish to eat soup. She claim is breastfeeding dat she stired and body pains even when my mum visit she never cook but gave her second hand food. Now baby has big No excuse but she still do d same damn thing.av reported to my prophet because it paining me and I dont want to get mad.and do what I dont want to do.my friend say dere is coming nothing bad. Is dis right to disobey and disrespect wat ur hubby wish.
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by Zonefree(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
av reported to my prophet because it paining me and I dont want to get mad

This is where you problem lies.

If your beloved wife has to listen to your prophet before doing your biddings, it means she never rated your leadership as the man of the family.

2 Likes

Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by jaksmillioniar: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Darlenese subtlemee laveda adewumiopeyemi refiner biafrabushboy ayamconfidence bitchcrafts bukatyne makydebbie ogorwyne cerowo amarabae mariinee safarigirl
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by Cutehector(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Laveda still dey nairaland? shocked
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by Olaoluwa112(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
The person who cooks the food should.

Provided its fairly done, not when she gives her adeori 1 piece of meat, that time you fit pick spoon serve ya self.
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by jaksmillioniar: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Prettiepearlz cococandy cuddlebudgie prettysassygirl sisisioge akeeng cutehector madgoat yettymuse preshy
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by jaksmillioniar: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Zonefree:

This is where you problem lies.

If your beloved wife has to listen to your prophet before doing your biddings, it means she never rated your leadership as the man of the family.

guy marriage is not easy why most marriage fail today is cos no mentor nobody to advise if their is problem.is oversabi dat kill pple. U expect me not to take advise for person dat marry for 50years. u will understand wen u marry.i agree am d man but sometimes u must share ur pain and dis is a pains of two years
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by OnionBandit(f): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
jaksmillioniar:
Am arguing with my college in d office.i told him my experience. My wife does this thing day makes me angry.when got married newly she obey in that angle.if i give her money to cook she cook what I told her. But since she born she does diffrently. If I drop money and expect soup I see something else, why cook beans when I wish to eat soup. She claim is breastfeeding dat she stired and body pains even when my mum visit she never cook but gave her second hand food. Now baby has big No excuse but she still do d same damn thing.av reported to my prophet because it paining me and I dont want to get mad.and do what I dont want to do.my friend say dere is coming nothing bad. Is dis right to disobey and disrespect wat ur hubby wish.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by Zonefree(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
jaksmillioniar:
guy marriage is not easy why most marriage fail today is cos no mentor nobody to advise if their is problem.is oversabi dat kill pple. U expect me not to take advise for person dat marry for 50years. u will understand wen u marry.i agree am d man but sometimes u must share ur pain and dis is a pains of two years
So, you seek advice for who to decide what to eat in YOUR house? undecided
Smh for this Gen Z marriage. undecided

Sometimes, the answer you seek in your marriage is right there within you.
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by Stallionhorse: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
If you want to be choosy when it comes to what you eat then learn to go into the kitchen and cook. I don't choose what my partner cooks even if I drop money. Anytime I crave anything special I go to the market and buy the stuffs and cook myself or I order it for both of us. I really hate men that feel entitled like a woman's destiny belongs in the kitchen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by jaksmillioniar: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
The person who cooks the food should.

Provided its fairly done, not when she gives her adeori 1 piece of meat, that time you fit pick spoon serve ya self.
wat of why provide d money. Na rubbish talk cos I feel it little tins like dat dat break trust in marriage am not a greedy man. I dont care if is one meat. Cos I take if I want
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by jaksmillioniar: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
OnionBandit:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

nice one dear
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by OnionBandit(f): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
At your age, you dey believe in fake prophets. I am sure if the prophet says you should bring your wife for 7 days cleansing and deliverance, you go happily submit her...The way dem go fvvck your wife ehn..

1 Like

Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by Olaoluwa112(m): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
jaksmillioniar:
wat of why provide d money. Na rubbish talk cos I feel it little tins like dat dat break trust in marriage am not a greedy man. I dont care if is one meat. Cos I take if I want
I still feel the person who cooks the food should serve it.
If you feel cheated, then pick of the spoon and do the needful.
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
I think my wife will be in charge of food because i no like stress. My own is provide for the family and bang her pussy all day everyday
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by jaksmillioniar: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Zonefree:

So, you seek advice for who to decide what to eat in YOUR house? undecided
Smh for this Gen Z marriage. undecided

Sometimes, the answer you seek in your marriage is right there within you.
hmm I dont get
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by jaksmillioniar: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
OnionBandit:
At your age, you dey believe in fake prophets. I am sure if the prophet says you should bring your wife for 7 days cleansing and deliverance, you go happily submit her...The way dem go Bleep your wife ehn..
smiles.u are just a fool am past dat life to trade word wit person like u
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by DontBullshitMe: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
TROLL.
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
jaksmillioniar:

you are still a boy hence you go and report your wife to a pastor when you can speak
difrectly to your wife.

Its doesnt matter who decides what to cook but if say i want this and if its there or the money is there to buy then it should be bought and cooked

If all about respecting each other's wishes and also wife cant not cooked the food that has been requested who going to cook for him?

It also doesnt matter how many times you have told her keep on stamping your foot eg dont eat the food tell her straight that am
not eating becoz thats was not the food you asked for. Eventually she will get it and respect your wishes

this is no different from wife asking hubby to buy her eg a skirt and hubby goes buy a t-shirt

Finally this of this reporting her to your prophet you made your prophet the high power in your house instead being yourself

Stop thos stupid thing of reporting your spouses your indirectly saying there is another high power in marriage, the high power should be yourselves and no one else

1 Like

Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by madgoat(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
jaksmillioniar:
Prettiepearlz cococandy cuddlebudgie prettysassygirl sisisioge akeeng cutehector madgoat yettymuse preshy

Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by Helpout12345: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
I don't think the OP reported his wife to the pastor as per the pastor should scold her or something. I think he went to seek advise from the pastor as his spiritual leader and someone with lots of years under his belt as a married man.

Nothing wrong in seeking such advise in as much as it doesn't get to the point that its only the pastor that the woman will respect before she behaves well in her home.

Back to your question OP, a wife shouldn't not force food choice on her husband and vice versa.

You know your home better than us. You know if truly your wife is overwhelmed. If she is truly overwhelmed, then you can help her out in one way or the other to get what you want to eat.

But if she is not overwhelmed and just being lazy or imposing her choice of food on you, then you must stand your ground until she understands you.
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:40am On Sep 12, 2022
Helpout12345:
I don't think the OP reported his wife to the pastor as per the pastor should scold her or something. I think he went to seek advise from the pastor as his spiritual leader and someone with lots of years under his belt as a married man.

Nothing wrong in seeking such advise in as much as it doesn't get to the point that its only the pastor that the woman will respect before she behaves well in her home.

Back to your question OP, a wife shouldn't not force food choice on her husband and vice versa.

You know your home better than us. You know if truly your wife is overwhelmed. If she is truly overwhelmed, then you can help her out in one way or the other to get what you want to eat.

But if she is not overwhelmed and just being lazy or imposing her choice of food on you, then you must stand your ground until she understands you.

well seeking advice and reporting are two
different things for now lets blame the wrong to use as english is most people 2 nd langauge

But its common thing among africans that are good at reporting our spouses instead learning to solve issues within our self

we programmed to able to talk your spouse direct to solve serious but quicky report or summon meetings. No one understands your problems and its dynamics that yourselves 3rd parties are be invited by both paries agreeing than forcing one
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by AyamConfidence(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
jaksmillioniar:
Darlenese subtlemee laveda adewumiopeyemi refiner biafrabushboy ayamconfidence bitchcrafts bukatyne makydebbie ogorwyne cerowo amarabae mariinee safarigirl

Man it's been years since I stopped commenting in Romance Section

No dey tag me na

Congratulations on your wedding though

Eat what your wife cooks and rest.....no disturb me again
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by Freelane33(m): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lol the man
And the kids
Re: Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. by Nemesis0147(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2022
The wife unless the husband is craving for a particular meal which does not happen often.

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Fiance Is Dating Ur Brother Or Friend. / Nigeria Woman Who Couldn't Find Mr Right Co-parents With A Gay Man She Met Onlin / Discipline Or Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.