Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Advice On Studying In Canada Leaving Lautech As A 300lvl Student - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice On Studying In Canada Leaving Lautech As A 300lvl Student (409 Views)

Two LAUTECH Students, Driver Burnt To Death In Road Crash / Please I Need Advise On Studying In UK / Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Studying In Canada Leaving Lautech As A 300lvl Student by Nouser: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Good evening gurus in the house, am a 300lvl student from one of the school currently on strike, have think it through and am thinking of focusing on studying at Brandon university, Canada. Currently I have 1.2m in account and I intend on starting work this month, to gather more fund, and am also good in popular online business which serve as other source of income for me, I plan on getting my International passport next month, and also process admission first quarter of next year and if by God grace I'm given admission to Brandon I intend on starting my study visa processing then as well after getting enough fund,
NOTE- it's self sponsoring

I did neco in 2016 and my result is good except for e8 in marketing
Please any advice from the gurus in the house, I forgot to include my age, am 23, haven't chosen a course yet, am a physiology student though am studying medical course but am very well talented in tech am a full stack developer and work on Fiverr while In school before the strike. But am thinking of pursuing this programming dream of mine and to be base in tech finally.
Re: Advice On Studying In Canada Leaving Lautech As A 300lvl Student by ednut1(m): 1:06am On Sep 12, 2022
Bsc in Canada will take four years and millions of Naira. Which you clearly dont have. Save towards masters of pgd in future . Or go to private university
Re: Advice On Studying In Canada Leaving Lautech As A 300lvl Student by BigDawsNet: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2022
You need extra funds
Finish up with ur education... i pray assu anweser u guys soon

Study for Post graduate in Canada

Undergraduate will cost u over $80k
Re: Advice On Studying In Canada Leaving Lautech As A 300lvl Student by DeeFlask(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Nouser:
Good evening gurus in the house, am a 300lvl student from one of the school currently on strike, have think it through and am thinking of focusing on studying at Brandon university, Canada. Currently I have 1.2m in account and I intend on starting work this month, to gather more fund, and am also good in popular online business which serve as other source of income for me, I plan on getting my International passport next month, and also process admission first quarter of next year and if by God grace I'm given admission to Brandon I intend on starting my study visa processing then as well after getting enough fund,
NOTE- it's self sponsoring

I did neco in 2016 and my result is good except for e8 in marketing
Please any advice from the gurus in the house, I forgot to include my age, am 23, haven't chosen a course yet, am a physiology student though am studying medical course but am very well talented in tech am a full stack developer and work on Fiverr while In school before the strike. But am thinking of pursuing this programming dream of mine and to be base in tech finally.
change country bro Canada is too costly for that money you have my fellow ladokite

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Canada Scholarship For International Students / Start Travel Business And Make Profit From The Multi-billion Dollar Online. / Lagosians, What’s Your Advice To Someone Planning To Relocate To Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.