Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Genesis Mining (gm) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Genesis Mining (gm) (3371 Views)

Genesis Mining! Best Of It's Kind! / Bitcoin Genesis Mining / Is Genesis Mining For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genesis Mining (gm) by uniogid: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
We are Nigerian agent, responsible for developing Nigerian mining machine business
Generate income by renting out mining machines to mine digital currencies (Bitcoin, etc.)

Company Name: Genesis-Mining
Genesis-Mining is one of the world's leading providers of hashing power, offering cryptocurrency mining capabilities of varying scales, targeting newcomers, home miners interested in mining, and even large investors.
Official website:www.genesis-mining.com
Headquarters address:Chinachem Century Tower, 31/F 178 Gloucester Road Wanchai Hong Kong
Nigeria branch address:Kingsway Tower,24 Glover Rd, Ikoyi 106104, Lagos
APP link:https://www.genesisminingvip.com/
"First of all, our GM company has signed a cooperation agreement with 25 digital commodity trading centers around the world. Our company's business model is to provide big data support through global trading centers, and then calculate from the high-end completed data that our company is in the global scope. A powerful rolling mill has been deployed, and our company has now established branches in 7 countries/53 cities.
The machine works 24 hours a day. The earnings for 10 hours are yours, and the earnings for the remaining 14 hours are for the company. Therefore, our interests are bound together, and the company guarantees the security of your income and funds.
The lifespan of a machine is not the same as the contract period of your machine. For example, the contract period for the GM-16 is 47 days. After 47 days, your contract expires, but some machines have not yet reached the end of their useful life. The company can still continue to lease or use it for the next five years.
For example, the actual price of a GM-4 is about 600 US dollars, which is about 250,000 naira. If the company buys it, it can be used for about 5 years (1825 days), that is, it can be leased for 1825/43=42 lease cycles. 42*4000=168,000 N, then the company can actually buy a machine for a very small price. Then just imagine how much profit a machine worth 250,000N can generate per day? The company divides a portion of its income to its members, and the company only needs to consider maintenance costs, site and electricity costs, and it can easily make a profit.
That's why we need more members to rent and use, because a machine can be rented 42 times in 5 years! The company needs members to bear the cost and income of the machine, and the company is responsible for maintenance and professional personnel to use it uniformly. So we will have promotion incentives.
For only serious minded people you can reach me on zero eight one six nine two three six nine three three

Re: Genesis Mining (gm) by uniogid: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Genesis Mining (gm) by uniogid: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Re: Genesis Mining (gm) by Samken2: 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
How does Genesis mining work.
What crytocurrencies does it mine
How can I installed it and get it working .and can it run on Android phone
Re: Genesis Mining (gm) by uniogid: 12:21am On Oct 02, 2022
Re: Genesis Mining (gm) by uniogid: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Re: Genesis Mining (gm) by smartest2020(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Its me again Abdullahi saadu! They locked our account and force us to invite other and say if we don't invite other they won't open our account. So be careful! And finally banned us access to their site despite we deposited thousands of naira! Plust my team members!

Re: Genesis Mining (gm) by smartest2020(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Be careful with them!

Re: Genesis Mining (gm) by Samken2: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
uniogid:
We are Nigerian agent, responsible for developing Nigerian mining machine business
Generate income by renting out mining machines to mine digital currencies (Bitcoin, etc.)

Company Name: Genesis-Mining
Genesis-Mining is one of the world's leading providers of hashing power, offering cryptocurrency mining capabilities of varying scales, targeting newcomers, home miners interested in mining, and even large investors.
Official website:www.genesis-mining.com
Headquarters address:Chinachem Century Tower, 31/F 178 Gloucester Road Wanchai Hong Kong
Nigeria branch address:Kingsway Tower,24 Glover Rd, Ikoyi 106104, Lagos
APP link:https://www.genesisminingvip.com/
"First of all, our GM company has signed a cooperation agreement with 25 digital commodity trading centers around the world. Our company's business model is to provide big data support through global trading centers, and then calculate from the high-end completed data that our company is in the global scope. A powerful rolling mill has been deployed, and our company has now established branches in 7 countries/53 cities.
The machine works 24 hours a day. The earnings for 10 hours are yours, and the earnings for the remaining 14 hours are for the company. Therefore, our interests are bound together, and the company guarantees the security of your income and funds.
The lifespan of a machine is not the same as the contract period of your machine. For example, the contract period for the GM-16 is 47 days. After 47 days, your contract expires, but some machines have not yet reached the end of their useful life. The company can still continue to lease or use it for the next five years.
For example, the actual price of a GM-4 is about 600 US dollars, which is about 250,000 naira. If the company buys it, it can be used for about 5 years (1825 days), that is, it can be leased for 1825/43=42 lease cycles. 42*4000=168,000 N, then the company can actually buy a machine for a very small price. Then just imagine how much profit a machine worth 250,000N can generate per day? The company divides a portion of its income to its members, and the company only needs to consider maintenance costs, site and electricity costs, and it can easily make a profit.
That's why we need more members to rent and use, because a machine can be rented 42 times in 5 years! The company needs members to bear the cost and income of the machine, and the company is responsible for maintenance and professional personnel to use it uniformly. So we will have promotion incentives.
For only serious minded people you can reach me on zero eight one six nine two three six nine three three
How does Genesis mining works.
Which cryto can I mine using it and can it run on Android phone.
Re: Genesis Mining (gm) by smartest2020(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2022
After depositting thousands of naira they locked our account and denied us access our our money! Don't let families and friends join its just scarm!!

Re: Genesis Mining (gm) by uniogid: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Genesis Mining (gm) by uniogid: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Genesis Mining (gm) by uniogid: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2022

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Mineral-rich Countries In Africa / Betnaija Established Shop For Sale 550k / Where Exactly Is Ibeju Lekki?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.