Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Have You Seen Babyosis Aka Nwando, Donzman, Ghettochyk? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Seen Babyosis Aka Nwando, Donzman, Ghettochyk? (1496 Views)

Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? / *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Babyosis Aka Nwando, Donzman, Ghettochyk? by Freewilly(f): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2011
I miss these guys so much, NL has not been the same with out them cry

*Just in case any of you are still on here with another user name pls come out and say Hi so I know you still alive sad
Re: Have You Seen Babyosis Aka Nwando, Donzman, Ghettochyk? by ifyalways(f): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2011
Ghettoychk is happily married to a NLDER. . . .might be nursing a baby as we type  cheesy

Donzman is hustling,no time for nld anymore.

The third one is a permanent chair-lady at erhm . . .darn!,the name of the website just escaped my memory now.

brb.
Re: Have You Seen Babyosis Aka Nwando, Donzman, Ghettochyk? by dayokanu(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2011
What of me?
Re: Have You Seen Babyosis Aka Nwando, Donzman, Ghettochyk? by ifyalways(f): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2011
^Whats the name of the website Dayo?

Where you go for your constant e-shags and e-whatever. cheesy

Today is such a good day,Ihe nile ga eme n'abalia.lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Babyosis Aka Nwando, Donzman, Ghettochyk? by dayokanu(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2011
WHats the meaning of what you wrote? The only thing that i could understand was the Labia at the end of it

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Babyosis Aka Nwando, Donzman, Ghettochyk? by ifyalways(f): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2011
Not funny angry where did you see that.

Move over jor.
Re: Have You Seen Babyosis Aka Nwando, Donzman, Ghettochyk? by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2011
ifyalways:

^Whats the name of the website Dayo?

Where you go for your constant e-shags and e-whatever. cheesy

Today is such a good day,Ihe nile ga eme [b]n'a[size=18pt]labia[/size].[/b]lol

Abi you get appolo?

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Babyosis Aka Nwando, Donzman, Ghettochyk? by Freewilly(f): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2011
How could I forget dayokanu sad sad sorry!!!

Ify thank you dear, I'm so happy for Ghettochyk, I hope one day she'll post a pic of the baby on NL so we could celebrate with her. I miss Donzman too. How busy can that man be hustling that he can't even come on here for a sec to say Hi to his people.

Ify I'm not happy that you and osisi have not settled that little misunderstanding you'll had in that Platniumnk thread. I wish you guys would bury the hatchet and be friends again, life is way to short for drama. sad
Re: Have You Seen Babyosis Aka Nwando, Donzman, Ghettochyk? by dayokanu(m): 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2011
Freewilly, Lets meet in Coppel at the back of Blazay aka Chintuas house wink wink
Re: Have You Seen Babyosis Aka Nwando, Donzman, Ghettochyk? by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 12, 2011
Don't mind ify and osisi, make them dey diaaa dey hate eachother.
Re: Have You Seen Babyosis Aka Nwando, Donzman, Ghettochyk? by Freewilly(f): 1:08am On Aug 17, 2011
So my sisters Osisi and Ghettochyk are now MIA cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Parent & Parent-inlaw wahala (Picture this mumsy hears u guys digging it) / Who's More Responsible For The Child? / Wickedness Of Man's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.