Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong (3334 Views)

Rivers Civil Society Organization calls On Wiike To Review Executive Order / My Bill Not Targeted At Atiku — Sen Gyang / Buhari Vs Atiku: Sen Ndume Speaks On Apc’s Chances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by 9jahotblog: 2:09am On Sep 12, 2022
Atiku/Wike

Wiike came to my ward and told people not to vote for Atiku without informing me first

~ Sen Ekpenyong

According to a news that was published by the Vanguard Newspaper Online this morning, it was reported that the lawmaker, who is representing the Akwa Ibom North-West Senatorial District, Senator Chris Ekpenyong, has reacted to Governor Nyesom Wike's unending feud with the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

While he was talking during an interview with Vanguard's correspondent, he said he contacted Professor Jerry Gana yesterday to know the exact thing Wike wants to end the ongoing crisis in the party but, Jerry Gana replied by saying, he doesn't know what Wike wants as well.

He said, the PDP has a vice presidential candidate, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa from Delta State (South) and yet, he (Wike) is still causing problems in the party.

He said, "I have called Professor Jerry Gana and I asked him what Wike wants precisely but he said, he does not know too. I do not see how Wike can come to my senatorial district and start telling people not to vote for the presidential candidate of the PDP. If he has bargained with Tinubu, he hasn’t bargained with me."

Further talking, he said Wike can't do anything to affect the PDP's victory next year because, he doesn't have the charisma to tell all PDP members in the southern states not to vote Atiku, even in Rivers State and Delta State.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by 9jahotblog: 2:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Like I said since last month that Wike will be shamed and disgrace. Na 2023 that will end Wike gra gra. I trust the good people of Rivers State, they will votes enmass for Atiku presidency. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. February 25th is the date. Say no to APC Muslim-Muslim ticket.

7 Likes

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by 9jahotblog: 2:14am On Sep 12, 2022
The question is, what does Wike want from Atiku? Is Atiku the National Chairman?

I Told you people that there is something Wike want that is not AYU to rêsign. Wike want an agreement with Atiku that he won't do more than a Term so that his 2027 ambition will be secured.

1 Share

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by PoliteActivist: 2:15am On Sep 12, 2022
Both THIEVES (Tinubu and Atiku) should go and rest and leave us alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb_aCB0x208

10 Likes

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by Creamypie(m): 2:18am On Sep 12, 2022
9jahotblog:
Like I said since last month that Wike will be shamed and disgrace. Na 2023 that will end Wike gra gra. I trust the good people of Rivers State, they will votes enmass for Atiku presidency. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. February 25th is the date. Say no to APC Muslim-Muslim ticket.
we south and east are fed up with Fulani rule. Rivers will not vote PDP or APC candidate

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by Totilopussylick(m): 2:22am On Sep 12, 2022
9jahotblog:

How long will it take you to realize that atiku and okowa are just chasing shadows.

Atiku have always contest for president and lose not once but many times tongue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by 9jahotblog: 2:26am On Sep 12, 2022
Creamypie:
we south and east are fed up with Fulani rule. Rivers will not vote PDP or APC candidate
since 1999, the good people of Rivers State have been voting Pdp, they will continue to votes for Pdp in 2023. Wike with his gra gra. He should go and ask Fayose with his gra gra when he was the Ekiti State Governor then, how far now with Fayose.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by 9jahotblog: 2:28am On Sep 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:

How long will it take you to realize that atiku and okowa are just chasing shadows.

Atiku have always contest for president and lose not once but many times tongue.
Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Their victories will start from Osun State before other States follow.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by FreeStuffsNG: 2:34am On Sep 12, 2022
" he said he contacted Professor Jerry Gana yesterday to know the exact thing Wike wants to end the ongoing crisis in the party but, Jerry Gana replied by saying, he doesn't know what Wike wants as well. "

If he actually said the above quote then Senstor Ekpenyong is a liar and the truth is not in him.
HE Atiku needs to be very careful about folks like Ekpenyong. HE Wike has repeatedly been demanding that Sen Ayu steps down and HE Atiku keep his word to ensure PDP does not have a Chairman who hails from the north the moment a northerner emerges as PDP presidential flagbearer. For as long as Ayu and Atiku do not act honorably by keeping their word then Atiku will continue attracting folks like Ekpenyong.
check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by 9jahotblog: 2:38am On Sep 12, 2022
The best teams that will reset Nigeria back to its great State.

2 Likes

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by 9jahotblog: 2:41am On Sep 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
" he said he contacted Professor Jerry Gana yesterday to know the exact thing Wike wants to end the ongoing crisis in the party but, Jerry Gana replied by saying, he doesn't know what Wike wants as well. "

If he actually said the above quote then Senstor Ekpenyong is a liar and the truth is not in him.
HE Atiku needs to be very careful about folks like Ekpenyong. HE Wike has repeatedly been demanding that Sen Ayu steps down and HE Atiku keep his word to ensure PDP does not have a Chairman who hails from the north the moment a northerner emerges as PDP presidential flagbearer. For as long as Ayu and Atiku do not act honorably by keeping their word then Atiku will continue attracting folks like Ekpenyong.
Ayu will step down after the indefatigable Presidential candidate, Atiku wins his presidential election on February 25th, 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by slivertongue: 2:41am On Sep 12, 2022
PDP better sit up because wike and his gang know what they are up to but I doubt the PDP knows. Under rating five governors will spell doom for Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by FreeStuffsNG: 2:54am On Sep 12, 2022
9jahotblog:
Ayu will step down after the indefatigable Presidential candidate, Atiku wins his presidential election on February 25th, 2023.
You already placed the cart before the horse the moment you think PDP can win in this mess when it is not Osun state where some APC bigwigs worked against their party.

Talk is cheap o. It is not the " i neva chop " or low budget 'pay-as-you-go' bloggers that will fund elections o. One billboard in a strategic place can cost as much as N10m and now imagine Wike helping Atiku financially and securing strategically located billboards for him inside Rivers and at borders of Rivers with other states like Abia, Bayelsa etc.

That the embattled Sen Ayu is sending the whole NWC to PH to beg HE Wike is not only for votes o wink

HE Atiku will eventually throw him under the bus but it is already too late. The harm has been done. HE Atiku ti lule the 5th time.

2 Likes

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by LEGALSER: 3:33am On Sep 12, 2022
9jahotblog:

We are voting for Labour party not Atiku or Tinubu. Go and check what's happening in Rivers State. The Youths are for Labor Party (Peter Obi).

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by shortIGBOman: 4:44am On Sep 12, 2022
Creamypie:

Emeka, your EAST has no Political value. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by Wisetrue99: 5:21am On Sep 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Yes ooooo because cheating dey your blood!

Using minors to cast votes!

Going door to door to register people whereas made it scarce here in the South!

Went to church to steal voting materials yet they don't have electoral value

Ban registration in the East yet leave north, a terrorised zone

Use power dey oppress people yet na una still dey feel threatened grin grin

If e sure for you, what are you guys afraid of

7 Likes

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by Abdu81: 5:25am On Sep 12, 2022
9jahotblog:
Dream on .

Obi is ordained.

5 Likes

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by shortIGBOman: 5:31am On Sep 12, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Yes ooooo because cheating dey your blood!

Using minors to cast votes!

Going door to door to register people whereas made it scarce here in the South!

Went to church to steal voting materials yet they don't have electoral value

Ban registration in the East yet leave north, a terrorised zone

Use power dey oppress people yet na una still dey feel threatened grin grin

If e sure for you, what are you guys afraid of

What is this one saying? During PDP and APC Presidential primary elections. None of the candidates visit that tiny and underdeveloped Region, yet both parties now have Presidential candidates.

That tiny Region has ZERO Political and Economy VALUE. That's why we don't give a fvck about what Simon Ekpa is doing to them. cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by Sonyboom765: 5:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Ordained to rule the zoo ba ?!
When Kanu was making noise n we told you foolish Igbos that you are acting brain dead can you now see the result. Make I see how Obi go rule the Zoo.

Abdu81:

Dream on .

Obi is ordained.

3 Likes

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by frankputer: 5:33am On Sep 12, 2022
na wa. wike on a mission to de-southtify Atiku and PDP
Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by Wisetrue99: 5:51am On Sep 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

What is this one saying? During PDP and APC Presidential primary elections. None of the candidates visit that tiny and underdeveloped Region, yet both parties now have Presidential candidates.

That tiny Region has ZERO Political and Economy VALUE. That's why we don't give a fvck about what Simon Ekpa is doing to them. cheesy grin cheesy
You no dey shame

Ekpa dey control a section of the country grin grin no wonder terrorism is gaining grounds in the north

At least we can both agree now that Buhari is not a good leader!

1 Like

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by shortIGBOman: 5:56am On Sep 12, 2022
Wisetrue99:

You no dey shame

Ekpa dey control a section of the country grin grin no wonder terrorism is gaining grounds in the north

At least we can both agree now that Buhari is not a good leader!

Yes we no dey shame. Let Simon Ekpa control that tiny underdeveloped Region. The region no kuku get any Economy importance for this Country. Na the tiny Region dey draw Nigeria backward.

Simon Ekpa, you are free to do as you wish with that parasite Region. grin grin

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by shortIGBOman: 5:58am On Sep 12, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Ordained to rule the zoo ba ?!
When Kanu was making noise n we told you foolish Igbos that you are acting brain dead can you now see the result. Make I see how Obi go rule the Zoo.

Relax Bro. IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by Wisetrue99: 6:03am On Sep 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Yes we no dey shame. Let Simon Ekpa control that tiny underdeveloped Region. The region no kuku get any Economy importance for this Country. Na the tiny Region dey draw Nigeria backward.

Simon Ekpa, you are free to do as you wish with that parasite Region. grin grin
Yet you steal their oyel grin grin

Killed people in IMO State because of their gas

So insignificant yet you won't let them be grin grin

We all know what's going on

Carry guns enter villages as Nigerian soldiers, begin dey shoot people

You guys are only making a fool of yourselves

Weaklings!

2 Likes

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:05am On Sep 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Relax Bro. IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin

says a minority in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:09am On Sep 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

says someone in IDP camp

4 Likes

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by shortIGBOman: 6:12am On Sep 12, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Yet you steal their oyel grin grin

Killed people in IMO State because of their gas

So insignificant yet you won't let them be grin grin

We all know what's going on

Carry guns enter villages as Nigerian soldiers, begin dey shoot people

You guys are only making a fool of yourself

Weaklings!

Emeka, you dey give yourself small hope. That tiny and underdeveloped Region no get Oil. The Oil you claimed, is actually Rivers Oil. The matter dey Court. That doesn't change the facts that, that region is tiny, underdeveloped, barren, parasite and crimes infested. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by Wisetrue99: 6:22am On Sep 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, you dey give yourself small hope. That tiny and underdeveloped Region no get Oil. The Oil you claimed, is actually Rivers Oil. The matter dey Court. That doesn't change the facts that, that region is tiny, underdeveloped, barren, parasite and crimes infested. grin grin
grin grin grin I blame quota system

When intelligence is being discussed, your likes are usually missing

You are just crafty and clever by half!

Until the Igbos see your likes for who you are, deal with you in the same manner

Aswear people like you no go stop to dey make mouth

Modified:
shortIGBOman:

You call it quota system, I call it first Class citizen. That's what I am. You are not even a third class Citizen. grin
We both know our place in this beautiful Country and we know our worth.
Yet you talk about equity grin grin still come dey make mouth to people that were not given same opportunity And you think you are better grin grin grin

E no sure for you at all

2 Likes

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by opalu: 6:28am On Sep 12, 2022
Before nko
Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by SILVERLINES: 6:31am On Sep 12, 2022
This means nothing

Akwa ibomites are firmly behind Obi their inlaw.
Wike or not Wike, PDP has no votes in Akwa Ibom

2 Likes

Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by BeardedMeat(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Mynd44 OAMn4J Nfmod Seun rule 2.
Depicting the Great Igbos as a goat is against NL rules and very provocative.
Re: Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong by shortIGBOman: 6:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Wisetrue99:

grin grin grin I blame quota system

When intelligence is being discussed, your likes are usually missing

You are just crafty and clever by half!

Until the Igbos see your likes for who you are, deal with you in the same manner

Aswear people like you no go stop to dey make mouth

You call it quota system, I call it first Class citizen. That's what I am. You are not even a third class Citizen. grin
We both know our place in this beautiful Country and we know our worth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! / Obi Delete Resignation Letter On Twitter After Apc Response. Keyamo Fooled. / OTILO..... E DON GO BE DAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.