Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Carpentry Courses For Adults - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Carpentry Courses For Adults (392 Views)

Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns / ASUU Strike Made Me Discover The Potentials In Carpentry / Carpentry/furniture Making A Viable Business For Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carpentry Courses For Adults by HandCrafts(m): 2:39am On Sep 12, 2022
Carpentry Courses For Adults

There are many different carpentry courses for adults available. Some of these are certified by organizations such as the National Carpentry Association, while others are offered by community colleges, technical schools, and private training companies.

The duration of the course, the cost, and the skills taught will vary depending on the program. However, most courses will cover the basics of carpentry, including safety, tools, and woodworking techniques.

Admission to carpentry courses often has no official admission criteria. Without any prior training, anybody with a passion for the topic is welcome to enroll and finish the course. But it takes years of expertise to become a carpenter.

This makes it a course that should not be taken carelessly. Consider enrolling in adult carpentry programs if you want to start working as a carpenter as soon as feasible.

Learn more in this article: https://www.handcraftstips.com/2022/08/carpentry-courses-for-adults.html

(1) (Reply)

Van Sales Representative Vacancy / Please Advise - My Family Wants Me To Marry Because Of THE MONEY I MAKE / Lagos State Labour Market Information System (LMIS) Survey: Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.