Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. (2655 Views)

Keyamo: Tinubu’s Track Record Stands Him Above Atiku, Obi / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2022
searchng4love:

Exactly

Even when they showed you court documents that he was indicted for drugs...

What did you say

gettat biko
Re: Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:49am On Sep 12, 2022
searchng4love:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. The Legend. The Architect of Modern Lagos.
Tinubu is too old and mentally exhausted. He has too many baggage too and can't become the poster boy for nigeria in the committee of nations. Is he the only yoruba man qualified to be president? Only a foolish people send their aged men to the war front.
It's actually very sad Tinubu is going to end his political journey in ignominy.
Re: Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. by huptin(m): 6:52am On Sep 12, 2022
searchng4love:
On Tinubu's certificates... It should be noted that in the early days of Nigeria. A lot of people who could not afford the tuition fees did home schooling.

We should not be ignorant of that.... And I don't think Mobil will employ an accountant who had no education.

It's ok to study at home but what about the certificate? Where is it? I mean the SSCE certificate?
Re: Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. by searchng4love: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2022
huptin:

It's ok to study at home but what about the certificate? Where is it? I mean the SSCE certificate?

For who?
Re: Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. by searchng4love: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Tinubu is too old and mentally exhausted. He has too many baggage too and can't become the poster boy for nigeria in the committee of nations. Is he the only yoruba man qualified to be president? Only a foolish people send their aged men to the war front.
It's actually very sad Tinubu is going to end his political journey in ignominy.

Your opinion
Re: Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. by Oddfinder001: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Sonyboom765:
The Afe Babalola that is a professor today that also never went to primary school was he a pauper back then too. Can you see you brain dead.

Early life and education
Edit
Afe Babalola was born in Ekiti State South Western Nigeria. He attended Emmanuel Primary School, Ado Ekiti.[5]
The man is 92 but still attended primary school..but tinubu who is much younger did not attend..even his Wikipedia page is shrouded with confusion..we cannot vote a man with confused identity..it's even an insult to put the great Don Afe babalola in thesame sentence with tifnubu.
Re: Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. by searchng4love: 8:38am On Sep 12, 2022
Oddfinder001:

Early life and education
Edit
Afe Babalola was born in Ekiti State South Western Nigeria. He attended Emmanuel Primary School, Ado Ekiti.[5]
The man is 92 but still attended primary school..but tinubu who is much younger did not attend..even his Wikipedia page is shrouded with confusion..we cannot vote a man with confused identity..it's even an insult to put the great Don Afe babalola in thesame sentence with tifnubu.
Tinubu receives honorary PhD from Afe Babalola University

Re: Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2022
searchng4love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL56m3KvNyc

An outstanding episode from the veteran Dele Alake. Seun was tutored like a baby..... On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand.

I watched the interview. Which track record lol
Re: Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. by searchng4love: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2022
Reinaldo:

I watched the interview. Which track record lol

I'm not responsible for your comprehension disabilities
Re: Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2022
searchng4love:

I'm not responsible for your comprehension disabilities

Blah blah blah
Re: Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. by searchng4love: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2022
Reinaldo:

Blah blah blah

Sorry

Re: Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. by huptin(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2022
searchng4love:

For who?

For the man who studied at home. Where is the result of the exam he wrote from home?
Re: Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. by searchng4love: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2022
huptin:

For the man who studied at home. Where is the result of the exam he wrote from home?

Re: Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. by Oziens: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2022
A very deceptive title laced with tongue in cheek. Heaven is far from people like that sees WHITE & called it BLACK in broad day light.

Pls don't believe the OP, just try to watch the interview tagged SUNDAY POLITICS on CHANNELSTV. Dele Alake could not answered any question posed to him about Tinubu. Tips of some questions asked and response below..

1. It's alleged that Tinubu's owed ALPHA BETA? Pls clarify....?
Response: is alpha beta not delivery on its mandate. Go to CAC to find out owed.... of what biz is it to the people knowing the OWNER.
2. Tinubu's primary & secondary schools attended were?
Response: people should be less concerned about these petty issues. Know that in 80's most people hardly go to school due cost. So, most people study on their own at home and sat for exam when it is time. ....intejection... are you saying Tinubu did not go school and what about the affidavits sworn for his missing primary school certificate... Response: stammering... & gibberish..
3. What is Tinubu source of Wealth?
Response: in 1991 Tinubu contested for senate and won, you know it takes a wealthy man to contest for such position. He wasn't a pauper, he was given people money as a philanthropy. ......
Injection..... How did Tinubu makes his money? I have told you before, all these questions are not important. But, I would tell you that he was trading in stock, blue chips and making enough money.. and blablabla...
Injection... Which company(ies) does Tinubu has making all these money..?
Response: I don't know why you repeating this question, I have told you before, that he bought blue chic stocks and blablabla...
and other questions which he was not making sense and sounding foolish.

Pls try to watch the interview on YOUTUBE

searchng4love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL56m3KvNyc

An outstanding episode from the veteran Dele Alake. Seun was tutored like a baby..... On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand.
Re: Dele Alake Bombards Seun Okinbaloye with Tinubu's Track Records. by searchng4love: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Oziens:
A very deceptive title laced with tongue in cheek. Heaven is far from people like that sees WHITE & called it BLACK in broad day light.

Pls don't believe the OP, just try to watch the interview tagged SUNDAY POLITICS on CHANNELSTV. Dele Alake could not answered any question posed to him about Tinubu. Tips of some questions asked and response below..

1. It's alleged that Tinubu's owed ALPHA BETA? Pls clarify....?
Response: is alpha beta not delivery on its mandate. Go to CAC to find out owed.... of what biz is it to the people knowing the OWNER.
2. Tinubu's primary & secondary schools attended were?
Response: people should be less concerned about these petty issues. Know that in 80's most people hardly go to school due cost. So, most people study on their own at home and sat for exam when it is time. ....intejection... are you saying Tinubu did not go school and what about the affidavits sworn for his missing primary school certificate... Response: stammering... & gibberish..
3. What is Tinubu source of Wealth?
Response: in 1991 Tinubu contested for senate and won, you know it takes a wealthy man to contest for such position. He wasn't a pauper, he was given people money as a philanthropy. ......
Injection..... How did Tinubu makes his money? I have told you before, all these questions are not important. But, I would tell you that he was trading in stock, blue chips and making enough money.. and blablabla...
Injection... Which company(ies) does Tinubu has making all these money..?
Response: I don't know why you repeating this question, I have told you before, that he bought blue chic stocks and blablabla...
and other questions which he was not making sense and sounding foolish.

Pls try to watch the interview on YOUTUBE

Quintessential wisdom displayed all through the interview. Allege and prove, then we respond. Anything else we brush aside

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Realistic Election Permutation / E Don Happen... Tinubu Don Start Work / Credit pass in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.