Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? (1798 Views)

What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) / Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Axis313(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2022
For me it is garri.I love to soak and drink garri anytime,especially very dried garri.But whenever I consume it,I always have running nose and sometimes headache.
You can also share your own,it doesn't necessarily have to be food,it can also be drinks.

Cc:nlfpmod
Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Smazlexander: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2022
It's beans for me o especially if i take it alone everyone will have to beg for mercy. :-)

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Axis313(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2022
Smazlexander:
It's beans for me o especially if i take it alone everyone will have to beg for mercy. :-)

Faaart!
I understand.
Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Smazlexander: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2022
Axis313:

Faaart! I understand.
lol

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by mariahAngel(f): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2022
Tea, but I found my way around it because I could never give it up.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Painandgain(f): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2022
Vegetable Soup. I really love it but my body dey always tell me anytime I consume it angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Pootle: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Axis313:
For me it is garri.I love to soak and drink garri anytime,especially very dried garri.But whenever I consume it,I always have running nose and sometimes headache.
You can also share your own,it doesn't necessarily have to be food,it can also be drinks.

beans. severe chest burn

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Painandgain(f): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Dbrawllm0098(f): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beans and moi moi

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Channah1(f): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Moimoi
Yam
Macaroni
Just these ones. Reason I eat them once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by jonahhh: 12:01am On Sep 13, 2022
None, I’m a beast …. I’m the reason my babes new hobby is cooking

3 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Kobojunkie: 1:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Painandgain:
Vegetable Soup. I really love it but my body dey always tell me anytime I consume it angry
What problem do you experience after eating vegetable soup? undecided
Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Kobojunkie: 1:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Pootle:
beans. severe chest burn
I learned that heartburn has a lot to do with how you cook the food. Have you tried pre-soaking the beans, maybe overnight before cooking? undecided

I used to almost die from heartburn and this from eating pretty much anything from rice, beans, oats, etc . But ever since I found tips online, changed the way I cook each food, I began enjoying them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Axis313(m): 2:08am On Sep 13, 2022
Channah1:
Moimoi
Yam
Macaroni
Just these ones. Reason I eat them once in a while.

Maybe that is why you never serve us those foods on this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Channah1(f): 4:24am On Sep 13, 2022
Axis313:

Maybe that is why you never serve us those foods on this forum.

Exactly!!!

Though I made yam and it's been only that once.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by ahnie: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Egusi soup

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by ChohuRigwe: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Axis313:

Eguisi gives me headache
Sweet potatoes gives me heartburn
Vegetables soup makes me purge
Yam heartburn
Okra soup makes me bloat
Beans anythings my stomach get upset and I really like beans

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Pierced(f): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Leaking raw powdered bournvita.

I usually have severe catarrh and head ache any time I leak bournvitain it's powdered raw form.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
ChohuRigwe:
Eguisi gives me headache
Yam heartburn
Okra soup makes me bloat
You sure say no be IBS be this you dey describe so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Pierced:
Leaking raw powdered bournvita.
I usually have severe catarrh and head ache any time I leak bournvitain it's powdered raw form.
You get asthma? undecided
Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Axis313(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
ChohuRigwe:

Eguisi gives me headache
Yam heartburn
Okra soup makes me bloat

Na wa o,so wetin remain to eat,abi na only rice and noodles agree with your body system?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Axis313(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
ahnie:
Egusi soup

Egusi soup?,which reaction does it have on your body?
Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by dochenaj: 12:14am On Sep 14, 2022
mariahAngel:
Tea, but I found my way around it because I could never give it up.
What kind of tea? Or our Nigerian definition of tea?

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Pierced(f): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You get asthma? undecided

Nope.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by mariahAngel(f): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2022
dochenaj:
What kind of tea? Or our Nigerian definition of tea?

Tea as in black tea.
I enjoy taking it with full cream milk, but the caffeine in it does not allow me have it as much as I would've wanted.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by LocalStandard1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Honey. Sweet stuff, love it but can't eat it.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Axis313(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Honey. Sweet stuff, love it but can't eat it.

Honey?Why honey?
I think honey itself is a medicine on it's own,so I don't think it should have any adverse reaction on anybody.
Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Pierced:
Nope.
Have you considered seeing a doctor to maybe understand why such activity would lead to severe catarrh and headache? undecided
Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by LocalStandard1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Axis313:

Honey?Why honey?
I think honey itself is a medicine on it's own,so I don't think it should have any adverse reaction on anybody.

Baba I tell you, I myself have never heard something like this. And I really love the stuff oh!

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by merieam16(f): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Painandgain:
I guess u poo alot after taking it
Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Pierced(f): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Have you considered seeing a doctor to maybe understand why such activity would lead to severe catarrh and headache? undecided

Nope.......i av never take it serious sha..... I just make sure I don't leak too much bournvita in it's raw form.
Re: Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Pierced:
Nope.......i av never take it serious sha..... I just make sure I don't leak too much bournvita in it's raw form.
OK undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peanut Butter / See The Big Mammal My Friend Killed In Grand Kru County, Liberia / How To prepare Masa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.