Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

See How You Can Own A Land In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See How You Can Own A Land In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (241 Views)

Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics / Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How You Can Own A Land In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by valETA1(m): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Don't be left out having a land of your choice in your dream state of Akwa Ibom.

Lands available for sale ranging from half a plot, suitable for Commercial purposes on the main rd, at strategic city centres of the city capital, Uyo.

Also available, Cheap residential lands, in the city centre and not too far from the city centres ranging from 1.5m and above depending on sizes.

And large land sizes at the outskirt of Uyo for Residential and Industrial use.

Benefits of having a land in Uyo and Akwa Ibom at large;

-- Good infrastructures, Uyo is undoubtedly blessed with infrastructures like good roads, ranked as one the state with best, (if not the best) road network, thereby easing transportation.

-- Cheap transportation which is all thanks to the smooth and standard nature of roads and the city size, which makes absolutely no cost moving around.

-- Interconnection between City and towns, such that travelling to the northern or Southern parts of the state or towns outside Uyo, cant take more than 2hrs.

-- Security; Uyo is one of the most peaceful place to stay, and hassle free.

-- Hunger for more developement is imminent, as the state gov. are working towards opening business within its water ways such as the sea ports and all other sectors which is all made possible by constant pressure and consitent critics of gov. by the masses when need be.

-- Food capital of the world, yes, no need overstreching

-- Cultural and religious tolerance is a practice in Uyo, and the state at large. Evidenced on the recent ban of masquerade harrassing even strangers which were ignorant to their said practice.

Land values and cost have significantly been on the rise in Uyo especially as compared to five years ago, though cost not to a level as seen in Lagos, PH etc, which means there's hope for everyone and anyone to own a land in the Capital city of Uyo, no matter how big or small a land or budget is.

Estate are getting built up while new ones springs up in the city Capital, seize this opportunity and become a land owner.

PS; To abate the risk of fraud/scam, i deal with and manage lands for only landlords of which i've known overtime. Ones i can clearly trace even to their family members and ancestors. The ones to which if i run out of lands from them, i'll greatfully say i dont have any.

I carry out reconnaisacnce survey. Socially, Culturally and physically(environmentally) b4 any land is agreed on and subsequently paid for.

Please feel free to buy from me

Email/Chat me up for enquiries...
On facebook: Bliz Starh(properties account)
Call/Whatsapp; 07089671904, 08163870537.

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Smart Home? Think Paragon Smart Homes By Landmark / Hot Sales! 4bedroom Duplex @ Ajah. Call/chat Eunice Ekaette 2348029562694 / Luxury 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex With BQ In Banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.