Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,891 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation (1208 Views)

Queen Elizabeth V Uju Anya: Is Bishop Kukah Suffering Stockholm Syndrome? See Th / South Africa Had Proven That Nigerians Are Suffering from Stockholm Syndrome / Igbo Nation Is The Only True Democratic Nation In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation by Nightwolf1: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2022
BATified2023:
OkutaNla

This is what we are talking about,they are talking about how his kinsmen are been killed like fowl but tinubu is his problem

Many igbos don’t care if Igbo land burn down so far they can talk about tinubu endlessly

Ikpeazu is oweing 13 months salary but this guy no send so far he can talk about tinubu

I'm not expecting someone who is obviously having issues related with dementia to tag my nick.
Re: Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation by JewsAreSatanic: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Nightwolf1:

I'm not expecting someone who is obviously having issues related with dementia to tag my nick.

Address the issue laid bare about your people instead of going on a rabid attack on others .

Re: Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation by Nightwolf1: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Address the issue laid bare about your people instead of going on a rabid attack on others .

Did u address the issues I raised? I guess your disjointed write up wasn't a rabid attack too?

Senseless Agbado baboon. Keep crying on my mention

Re: Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation by 9japride(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

I don't think Wike will agree on this.
[color=#006600][/color]

Wike will eventually leave office and be forgotten like other previous governors. Wike is just powerful because he controls so much money from oil revenue. Ask yourself where are the previous governors and how influencial are they to control people's opinions. State boundaries are man made, you can't deny culture. Just like you have Yoruba speaking groups in Togo, Benin Republic etc. So is it the one that is situated internally that will then be different? Leave politics and propaganda. When the time come for all men to answer their papa names, all Igbo speaking tribes will come under on umbrella. One who bears a names like Ekene/Ngozi and speaks Igbo will be comfortable with those that understand him/her. So you want such group to remain in a hostile environment where they will be attacked daily because of their cultural heritage?
Re: Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation by Ngozi123(f): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Why una one rule one Nigeria in 2023?

Bipolar and Stockholm syndrome on full blast

Go and blame Gowon, Buhari and Awolowo who sacrificed the lives of 250,000 Nigerians just to keep Ndigbo in the same country with you. You must love us so much cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation by Ngozi123(f): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2022
searchng4love:

They retained you for frustration.

Wow cheesy. So, your ancestors sacrificed 250,000 of their supposedly brave and gallant men just to frustrate Igbos? Their lives must have been worthless to them.
Re: Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation by searchng4love: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ngozi123:

Wow cheesy. So, your ancestors sacrificed 250,000 of their supposedly brave and gallant men just to frustrate Igbos? Their lives must have been worthless to them.
We are enjoying your slavery
Re: Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation by Ngozi123(f): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
searchng4love:

We are enjoying your slavery

Extreme poverty is now enjoyment? cheesy Do you even have 24/7 power where you live?
Re: Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation by searchng4love: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ngozi123:

Extreme poverty is now enjoyment? cheesy Do you even have 24/7 power where you live?

Why not. This is not alaigbo. Where I live Igbo are very limited.
Re: Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation by JewsAreSatanic: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Wike will eventually leave office and be forgotten like other previous governors. Wike is just powerful because he controls so much money from oil revenue. Ask yourself where are the previous governors and how influencial are they to control people's opinions. State boundaries are man made, you can't deny culture. Just like you have Yoruba speaking groups in Togo, Benin Republic etc. So it's it's a zone internally that will then be different? Leave politics and propaganda. When the time come for all men to answer their papa names, all Igbo speaking tribes will come under on umbrella. One who bears a names like Ekene/Ngozi and speaks Igbo will be comfortable with those that understand him/her. So you want such group to remain in a hostile environment where they will be attacked daily because of their cultural heritage?

Did not read

Lol
Re: Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation by 9japride(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Did not read

Lol
[color=#006600][/color]

Too bad grin. Have a nice day.
Re: Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation by egharevba72047: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Leave Igbos alone. We don't care about you.Leave Igbos alone. We don't care about you....
Re: Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation by searchng4love: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
egharevba72047:
Leave Igbos alone. We don't care about you.Leave Igbos alone. We don't care about you....

Igbo are insignificant.

1 Like

Re: Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation by Ngozi123(f): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
searchng4love:

Why not. This is not alaigbo. Where I live Igbo are very limited.

If you have 24/7 power then you do not live in Nigeria. Face the facts, your country is cursed. Famines, environmental spills, disease and bandits terrorise your nation yet here you are ranting furiously about Igbo people.

Igbo people are not the reason you are hungry. Igbo people are not the reason you are not safe. Igbo people are not the reason curable diseases are killing you people left, right and centre. Go and face those causing those issues for you and leave Igbo people alone.
Re: Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation by JewsAreSatanic: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
egharevba72047:

You will be told the truth no matter how bitter
Re: Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation by JewsAreSatanic: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

Remember all these started with the Marginalisation of the Igbos over the years

The marginalization was as a result of Igbo arrogance and dominating agenda .

Foolish policies like Federal Character came about to prevent a repeat of how the Igbo with Azikiwe's influence unfairly dominated appointments and positions in govt.

1 Like

Re: Stockholm Syndrome Afflicting The Igbo Nation by SilverOrLead: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Back to Biafra or death madness for the osu pigs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Getting More Beautiful / More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews / Prince Arthur Eze's Rejection Of Peter Obi: A Sign Of Good Omen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.