Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,994 members, 7,835,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture (1885 Views)

Women Storm Streets Of Enugu To Protest For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Picture / Man Paints a Picture Of Peter Obi Amongst The People In Nasarawa / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by gidgiddy: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2022
Ohamadike!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by DOTian: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2022
A true Patriot!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by Fejoku: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2022
This is beautiful and a step towards greater heights. May the hands of this artist be strengthened.
May ChukwuOkike Abiama bless all Biafrans and our lovers. Isee.

4 Likes

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2022
It's a fine painting

5 Likes

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by 10mobile: 8:58am On Sep 12, 2022
Is this a painting?
Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by Vulturereloaded: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2022
Brainwashed fool.

You did not see chinua achebe, chimamanda adichie, Coshcaris, Innoson, Peter obi, etc to draw. People who distinguished themselves in their chosen fields.

Its a failed Europe based fraudster that brought destruction to igboland for financial gains.

10 Likes

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by Ndibunna: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2022
I will soon draw Osama bin laden, Abubakar shekau to compliment your efforts of drawing terrorists.

Ndi ala

5 Likes

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by TimFisher2: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2022
undecided

With all the atrocities happening in Biafra land.

Nnamdi Kanu is never going to come out...because we are not going to speak for his release

He should bade bye to freedom

1 Like

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by TimFisher2: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2022
Fejoku:
This is beautiful and a step towards greater heights. May the hands of this artist be strengthened.
May ChukwuOkike Abiama bless all Biafrans and our lovers. Isee.

Including the innocent biafran souls you murdered all in the name of Unknown gunmen seeking to actualise Biafra

You Barbarian and Cannibal!

1 Like

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2022
Great patriot!
You tried.
If it was Peter Obi,e for make sense ....
Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by BATified2023: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:
A true Patriot!
this one isn’t updated

Many of his fellow ipob miscreants have move to Obi supporters

If e wan trend make him draw portrait of pandora him tu lie

2 Likes

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by gidgiddy: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

With all the atrocities happening in Biafra land.

Nnamdi Kanu is never going to come out...because we are not going to speak for his release

He should bade bye to freedom

Nnamdi Kanu has been in detention for over a year and there is no peace

But you people think that if he is left in detention, peace will magically fall from the sky

Nigeria is built on injustice, such country never knows any lasting peace

1 Like

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by 2elliot: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Brainwashed fool.

You did not see chinua achebe, chimamanda adichie, Coshcaris, Innoson, Peter obi, etc to draw. People who distinguished themselves in their chosen fields.

Its a failed Europe based fraudster that brought destruction to igboland for financial gains.
slowpoke.
Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2022
10mobile:
Is this a painting?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2022
Creative arstist..
MNK is an intelligent man.

1 Like

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by TimFisher2: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kanu has been in detention for over a year and there is no peace

But you people think that if he is left in detention, peace will magically fall from the sky

Nigeria is built on injustice, such country never knows any lasting peace

So is it by killing your blood that you will actualise your Biafra and get Nnamdi Kanu out of Prison

As it stands the people of the east have turned hatred on your agitation

You guys have lost it! The moment you declared sit at home every Mondays and start killing people indiscriminately

You win people by love, not by coercion or force

Don't let people see you as Hitler rather let them see you as a messiah

Just do a check and let the people of the East conduct a referendum on whether they will join Biafra or not

You will be shocked you won't get 10%

How will I vote for Biafra that is been built by the blood of my brothers and sisters that was killed by my blood

Tufiakwa! This is an abomination!

4 Likes

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by Okoroawusa: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2022
It's like this one didn't get the memo that Nnamdi Kanu supporters are now OBIdient?

My friend better clean that thing and draw Peter Obi right now....
Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by gidgiddy: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2022
TimFisher2:

So is it by killing your blood that you will actualise your Biafra and get Nnamdi Kanu out of Prison

As it stands the people of the east have turned hatred on your agitation

You guys have lost it! The moment you declared sit at home every Mondays and start killing people indiscriminately

You win people by love, not by coercion or force

Don't let people see you as Hitler rather let them see you as a messiah

Just do a check and let the people of the East conduct a referendum on whether they will join Biafra or not

You will be shocked you won't get 10%

How will I vote for Biafra that is been built by the blood of my brothers and sisters that was killed by my blood

Tufiakwa! This is an abomination!

If you have any evidence that IPOB killed anyone, show us. If you dont have any evidence, tell your story to the birds
Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by Emergingnation3(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Brainwashed fool.

E painem.... grin

Vid vid Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by Emergingnation3(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:
It's like this one didn't get the memo that Nnamdi Kanu supporters are now OBIdient?

My friend better clean that thing and draw Peter Obi right now....
Says Fulani Muslim...... Our freedom is far better than the presidency of this Shithole.. grin
Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by adekolaelect(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2022
There is nothing wey Uchae eye no go see for gate...... So Terrorist has become the Rollmodel of some mumu to the extent of making his portrait a celebrated one in their land. What has he brought for them positively than to satisfying their Egos and unrest in their land.

1 Like

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by TimFisher2: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

If you have any evidence that IPOB killed anyone, show us. If you dont have any evidence, tell your story to the birds

Young man

Where are the ESN soldiers that were formed by Nnamdi Kanu IPOB

Thousands of them in the forest?

Where are they? including the AK 47 guns been given to them each

Do you think we don't know the ESN members metamorphosed into Unknown Gunmen due to the fallout of the Military attacking their camps in Orlu which Hope Uzodimma brought on us

For your information, Nnamdi Kanu is going to die in that prison

The innocent men and women killed can not go u forgotten and without vengeance

You know me GiddyGiddy earlier in the days of IPOB gospel...you know I was a strong supporter.

You can attest to the fact as you know my moniker ... I can not be a supporter of people that have turned into Cannibals and Barbarians and started killing my people for sport!

I will not be a party to such a Biafra Nation

Is either you tell your people to stop henceforth and seek for an alternative that is death- free or awaits the Armageddon that will befall on you guys

You have desecrated the land of the East with innocent blood

1 Like

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by TimFisher2: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says Fulani Muslim...... Our freedom is far better than the presidency of this Shithole. grin

Foolish monkey!

How do you get freedom, is by shouting Freedom online

You don't know the power of your legislators which you all want to kill by any means

Tell me foolish monkey...who is your representative that will chart a new course on the round table

Have you forgotten the Berlin conference of 1957 or the London conference of 1959 or other conferences where political leaders stated their demands with arguable facts other than gun powder or why didn't they start by killing their people

You must be a foolish monkey

Judgement awaits you guys sooner or later. We shall not tolerate evil on our land.

Nnamdi Kanu is not coming out again!

Go and mark this word!

You don't know me

You barbarians just ruined his chances of walking to freedom

1 Like

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by Emergingnation3(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2022
TimFisher2:

Foolish monkey!

How do you get freedom, is by shouting Freedom online

You don't know the power of your legislators which you all want to kill by any means

Tell me foolish monkey...who is your representative that will chart a new course on the round table

Have you forgotten the Berlin conference of 1957 or the London conference of 1959 or other conferences where political leaders stated their demands with arguable facts other than gun powder or why didn't they start by killing their people

You must be a foolish monkey

Judgement awaits you guys sooner or later. We shall not tolerate evil on our land.

Nnamdi Kanu is not coming out again!

Go and mark this word!

You don't know me

You barbarians just ruined his chances of walking to freedom
Lol ! Misinformation Afonja Muslim, who is apparently suffering from acute delirium...

Keep ranting ignorantly on Nairaland, while IPOB is busy working on international stage with foreign nations for Biafra actualization..

IPOB don't play local politics , but International one..

Ignomous !
Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by TimFisher2: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Misinformation Afonja Muslim, who is apparently suffering from acute delirium...

Keep ranting ignorantly on Nairaland, while IPOB is busy working on international stage with foreign nations for Biafra actualization..

IPOB don't play local politics , but International one..

Ignomous !

You are the big Ignoramus

That's why I said you are not a politics of history

Imagine IPOB in overseas will get you your Biafra

Please stop letting our enemies think that Igbos are becoming foolish rather than the wisdom they were known for

Let me shock you and expose your illiteracy and ignoramus to the world

UN would rather give an audience to Sen Kalu Orji Uzor or any member representing state house of Assembly to speak on UN world conference than an IPOB strong member living in Uk or US

Know this and know it now...stop exposing your illiteracy you foolish monkey that prefers to kill his mum just to spite his neighbour

3 Likes

Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by JOemmy(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2022
Very beautiful nna eh there are a lot of talented people in this country.
Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by gidgiddy: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2022
TimFisher2:

Young man

Where are the ESN soldiers that were formed by Nnamdi Kanu IPOB

Thousands of them in the forest?

Where are they? including the AK 47 guns been given to them each

Do you think we don't know the ESN members metamorphosed into Unknown Gunmen due to the fallout of the Military attacking their camps in Orlu which Hope Uzodimma brought on us

For your information, Nnamdi Kanu is going to die in that prison

The innocent men and women killed can not go u forgotten and without vengeance

You know me GiddyGiddy earlier in the days of IPOB gospel...you know I was a strong supporter.

You can attest to the fact as you know my moniker ... I can not be a supporter of people that have turned into Cannibals and Barbarians and started killing my people for sport!

I will not be a party to such a Biafra Nation

Is either you tell your people to stop henceforth and seek for an alternative that is death- free or awaits the Armageddon that will befall on you guys

You have desecrated the land of the East with innocent blood

In other words you have no evidence that IPOB killed anyone except for hot air?
Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by Emergingnation3(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2022
TimFisher2:

You are the big Ignoramus

That's why I said you are not a politics of history

Imagine IPOB in overseas will get you your Biafra

Please stop letting our enemies think that Igbos are becoming foolish rather than their wisdom they were known for
Afonja Muslim !
There's what is called right for self determination, it is being recognized under different global Charters which Nigeria is signatory to.. so our freedom is coming through UN and other global Charters, cos IPOB working according to their various laws and procedures of gaining independent..

Ask yourself why is the activities of IPOB on international stage giving your Jihadist government sleepless. grin

Ignoramus Afonja Muslim..
Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by techWriter3: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2022
A true Patriot!
Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by Fejoku: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
TimFisher2:

Including the innocent biafran souls you murdered all in the name of Unknown gunmen seeking to actualise Biafra

You Barbarian and Cannibal!
Are you sure there's anything like 'innocent Biafran souls' in your dictionary or are you saying it because such souls weren't murdered by your terrorist Nigerian soldiers and fulani herdsmen? I've never seen you make such comments when fulanis attack our villages and kill our people. I've never heard your voice showing concern for 'innocent Biafran souls' when the Nigerian army kill our people and burn down houses. What's the difference now that such killings are attributed to 'unknown gunmen'? Do you see how insincere you are.
We know your games but all have failed because Biafrans will come and all that is currently grey will be made bare. Until then, f^ck off and keep off Biafran territory.
Re: Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture by TimFisher2: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fejoku:

Are you sure there's anything like 'innocent Biafran souls' in your dictionary or are you saying it because such souls weren't murdered by your terrorist Nigerian soldiers and fulani herdsmen? I've never seen you make such comments when fulanis attack our villages and kill our people. I've never heard your voice showing concern for 'innocent Biafran souls' when the Nigerian army kill our people and burn down houses. What's the difference now that such killings are attributed to 'unknown gunmen'? Do you see how insincere you are.
We know your games but all have failed because Biafrans will come and all that is currently grey will be made bare. Until then, f^ck off and keep off Biafran territory.

That means you don't know me.

Check all my post critically and judge by yourself

I won't say anything

(1) (Reply)

Can Magnus Abe Or Tonye Cole Win Rivers Guber Polls? / Wike Clarifies Peter Obi 'endorsement' / Osun Women Reject And Cursed Tinubu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.