Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Direct Method ,my 3rd Egusi Soup Recipe (pics And Videos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Direct Method ,my 3rd Egusi Soup Recipe (pics And Videos) (1387 Views)

My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) / My Delicious Unripe Plantain Peppersoup With Goat Meat Recipe (pics & Video) / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Direct Method ,my 3rd Egusi Soup Recipe (pics And Videos) by DiomaKitchen: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2022
Hello everyone,
Here is the part 3 of my egusi soup series. Already posted are parts 1 and 2.. Please check the link below for the first two methods - tomatoes frying method and soaking method.

https://www.nairaland.com/7210495/how-made-egusi-soup-using#114408741

INGREDIENTS
3 cups of Egusi
Kote fish (Horse mackerel)
Stockfish
Crayfish
Palm oil
Uziza leaves
Ugu ( Pumpkin) leaves
pepper
salt and seasoning
Water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxAFIyr0Xjg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Direct Method ,my 3rd Egusi Soup Recipe (pics And Videos) by DiomaKitchen: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2022
More pictures.

1 Like

Re: The Direct Method ,my 3rd Egusi Soup Recipe (pics And Videos) by Bluntguy: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2022
Thank you so much. I just screenshot and practice. I know I will do well. Once again, thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Direct Method ,my 3rd Egusi Soup Recipe (pics And Videos) by Corridon: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2022
I really pity your husband.
Re: The Direct Method ,my 3rd Egusi Soup Recipe (pics And Videos) by DiomaKitchen: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2022
Bluntguy:
Thank you so much. I just screenshot and practice. I know I will do well. Once again, thanks.
You are welcome smiley
Re: The Direct Method ,my 3rd Egusi Soup Recipe (pics And Videos) by DiomaKitchen: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Which of the three methods will you prefer? cheesy.Happy new week.

1 Like

Re: The Direct Method ,my 3rd Egusi Soup Recipe (pics And Videos) by seunak2016: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
op hope the egusi get pepper because this kind method go make person vomit if eaten following day.

it's always good to finish egusi same day otherwise....
Re: The Direct Method ,my 3rd Egusi Soup Recipe (pics And Videos) by DiomaKitchen: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunak2016:
op hope the egusi get pepper because this kind method go make person vomit if eaten following day.

it's always good to finish egusi same day otherwise....
E get pepper to my pepper threshold and next day Egusi naim dey sweet pass cheesy,just warm am well.. Egusi soup Sabi spoil quick that's why you need to refrigerate or freeze the remaining one or you heat it well, open it small so that it can have some air.
Re: The Direct Method ,my 3rd Egusi Soup Recipe (pics And Videos) by seunak2016: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

E get pepper to my pepper threshold and next day Egusi naim dey sweet pass cheesy,just warm am well.. Egusi soup Sabi spoil quick that's why you need to refrigerate or freeze the remaining one or you heat it well, open it small so that it can have some air.
it's because the fish isn't fried that is why I dey fear. you know some people dey vomit if they chop stew without proper pepper and not fried fish
Re: The Direct Method ,my 3rd Egusi Soup Recipe (pics And Videos) by Kobojunkie: 1:56am On Sep 13, 2022
DiomaKitchen:
More pictures.
The soup looks delish, just like my mum used to make it. undecided
Re: The Direct Method ,my 3rd Egusi Soup Recipe (pics And Videos) by DiomaKitchen: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
seunak2016:
it's because the fish isn't fried that is why I dey fear. you know some people dey vomit if they chop stew without proper pepper and not fried fish
That's why one need to prepare the food to his or her taste, the recipe can be altered and more things can be added or removed, fry the fish or even use beef. That's why their is diversity and variety in food preparation.
Re: The Direct Method ,my 3rd Egusi Soup Recipe (pics And Videos) by DiomaKitchen: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The soup looks delish, just like my mum used to make it. undecided
Thanks, sending love to mama smiley
Re: The Direct Method ,my 3rd Egusi Soup Recipe (pics And Videos) by seunak2016: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

That's why one need to prepare the food to his or her taste, the recipe can be altered and more things can be added or removed, fry the fish or even use beef. That's why their is diversity and variety in food preparation.
you are right madam
Re: The Direct Method ,my 3rd Egusi Soup Recipe (pics And Videos) by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
seunak2016:
I can understand the stew without pepper deal, but fish that hasn't been dried? Come on!. So what will such folks do if presented with raw fish to eat? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Formula For Kunnu / I Am Boiling Yam. .my Salt Has Finished, What Alternative Spice Can I Use Instea / Governor Ortom Of Benue Eating Akara And Akamu In Village Joint (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.