Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

4 Truthful Reasons Why You Should Not Start Affiliate Marketing. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 4 Truthful Reasons Why You Should Not Start Affiliate Marketing. (313 Views)

Do Not Start Amazon Kdp Business If You Don’t Know These 15 Facts About It. / How To Start Affiliate Marketing & Make Cash In Africa (nigeria) / How To Start Affiliate Marketing Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Truthful Reasons Why You Should Not Start Affiliate Marketing. by 123joesun(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2022
Hey There!!

I'm Joshua Adeyeye.

Here are 4 simple truth why you should not venture into AFFILIATE MARKETING BUSINESS.

1. DON'T START AFFILIATE MARKETING IF YOU HAVE A GET RICH QUICK MENTALITY/MINDSET:

Affiliate Marketing is not a Get Rich Quick Scheme.

Affiliate Marketing is not a Ponzi Scheme.

And so will not make you rich if you come in thinking you will get rich under 45 minutes.

2. DON'T START AFFILIATE MARKETING IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO LEARN:

Affiliate marketing requires some skills to become successful at it.

To be a successful affiliate marketer you need 3 major skills;

Copywriting, Traffic generation and Closing skills.

These skills aren't far fetched when you sign up as you'll be given all of that to LEARN.

If you hate LEARNING forget EARNING...do not start affiliate marketing.

3. DON'T START AFFILIATE MARKETING IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MANAGER MONEY:

Yes... I said this to say: The real you is not seen until you start making money.

On this path, if you're serious to follow simple instructions you will make crazy money.

But when you make money and it becomes as tool to your destruction, what is then the gain.

You'll want to learn how to handle this money before you start your affiliate marketing business.

4. DON'T START AFFILIATE MARKETING IF YOU LACK CONSISTENCY:

One great man said; "The key to success is CONSISTENCY"

But I say. The key to success is CONSISTENCY in DOING the RIGHT THING.

You can never be successful with affiliate marketing begin consistent applying the wrong strategy.

THIS IS WHY...

I strongly advice you follow someone who you trust can hold you by the hand and help you win in this path of wealth creation.

PS: Here is an invite for only serious minded who meet these criteria to LEARN how to CONSISTENTLY and PREDICTABLY make at least 200k monthly as an Affiliate in Nigeria.

THE INVITE...

I want to mentor ONLY 4 persons HERE for FREE.

If you think you meet the criteria click here NOW⤵️

https:///Joshuadeyeye

See You Inside�

(1) (Reply)

Truth Is You Can Actually Make Money From Crypto Without Trading. / Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (video) / Join Illuminati Society For Money, Fame, And Powers +2349057367112 Nigeria, Uk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.