Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nittol Partners With Miss Earth Nigeria, Calls For Right Practices To Protect Th - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nittol Partners With Miss Earth Nigeria, Calls For Right Practices To Protect Th (376 Views)

Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth / All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! / Gokada Partners With Crédit Afrique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nittol Partners With Miss Earth Nigeria, Calls For Right Practices To Protect Th by Tolu4me: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
As part of its efforts to promote healthy living and support environmental sustainability, Nittol, a detergent brand of Expand Global Industries Limited (EGIL), a subsidiary of Henkel in Nigeria has partnered with the Miss Earth Nigeria beauty pageant for the second year in a row.
The brand’s support for the beauty pageant was based on its belief that how people treat the environment will ensure quality health for everyone.
[img] [/img]
Select members of the Miss Earth team, along with Nittol’s representatives embarked on a market cleanup at Creek Road Market, Port Harcourt, and a tree planting exercise at NNPC Gardens, also in Port Harcourt.

According to Rajat Kapur, Henkel Nigeria Chairman and Managing Director, he said the decision to support the cause of the pageant was born out of the desire to create a sustainable future for all.

He said, “Nittol anti-bacterial multipurpose detergent is in alignment with the beauty pageant because the brand promotes environmental sustainability by promoting the proper care of the environment.
As a specially formulated anti-bacterial homecare and laundry brand, it has over the years grown a bond between women and self-care in terms of cleanliness and the confidence it brings.”

Kapur added that the strength of the brand is that it combines premium German expertise with the richest Nigerian knowledge to provide the best quality products to Nigerian consumers who care about their laundry and house needs.

On his part, Kaveh Sani, Henkel Marketing Manager described the pageant as a perfect opportunity for the brand, because it affords it a platform to promote cleanliness while contributing to a more sustainable future.

Henkel brand ambassadors, Kingdom and Akunna, alongside others, serenaded the guests with outstanding musical performances at the grand finale held at EUI Centre, Sani Abacha Road, GRA PHASE 3 Port Harcourt where Miss Ekiti, Oluwatosin Esther Ajayi emerged the new Miss Earth Nigeria, and will represent Nigeria later in the year in the Philippines at the Miss Earth global pageant.

An ecstatic Oluwatosin expressed gratitude to God for crowning her efforts, which saw her emerge the winner of the beauty pageant. She also appreciated the sponsors of the programme, especially Nittol.

She said, “I wouldn’t have gotten here without our sponsors. I want to say thank you to them – Without them, I wouldn’t have been where I am today. I also thank everyone who believed in me when I started, I didn’t win this crown for me; I won it for us.

“Also, to the children who are part of the initiative I started in a slum in Makoko, Lagos, this crown is for them too. The initiative is about teaching the children about environmental protection, and with this platform, I’m taking it to a global stage.”

The National Director of the pageant, and a former beauty queen, Ibinabo Fiberesima, said she was delighted at what the pageant has been able to achieve over the past 21 years when she started the journey. People are now more conscious of the environment and how to make it a sustainable world suitable for living for all.

Fiberesima wants Nigerians to do more to protect their environment by engaging in activities that would not in any way be harmful to the atmosphere, as she stressed that the environment would always give back to the world what the world feeds it.

Miss Earth Nigeria Beauty Pageant is an event organized by Serendipity Media Limited to create awareness on positive environmental practices with the winner representing Nigeria at the international Miss Earth competition.

(1) (Reply)

This Could Be Your First Time To Get Up To Free $100 In Crypto / In Need Of Investors / Investment: N50,000 To Earn 10,000 Per Month. (open Education Experts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.