Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Easy Buy Guys Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easy Buy Guys Please Help (1308 Views)

How To Check Easy Buy Balance And Payment Account Details / How Can I Detect An Easy Buy Phone? / My Experience With Easy Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Buy Guys Please Help by Fireandblood: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
I found this in my phone. bought it second hand btw
and someone said it was from easy buy meaning the phone was bought with easy buy.

my issue is, how would one know if the payment has been completed or not without the whole blocking of phone thing??

1 Share

Re: Easy Buy Guys Please Help by saintopus(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Install Easybuy app from the Google Apps store and you will see if the phone is on loan
Re: Easy Buy Guys Please Help by loulynx(m): 3:37am On Sep 13, 2022
What's the name of the phone.. my lil sis just got her phone stolen.. .. if it's the one... You will be paid. Half of what you bought it and you will also direct us to the person that sold it to you..

Cos since dem don Steal am.. me am not paying again

1 Like

Re: Easy Buy Guys Please Help by KunGioKehRah: 6:29am On Sep 13, 2022
Take it to phone engineers to flash it but they will collect like 5k or 8k

1 Like

Re: Easy Buy Guys Please Help by Fireandblood: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2022
loulynx:
What's the name of the phone.. my lil sis just got her phone stolen.. .. if it's the one... You will be paid. Half of what you bought it and you will also direct us to the person that sold it to you..

Cos since dem don Steal am.. me am not paying again
which kind talk be this one? we are probably not even remotely in the same location.
Re: Easy Buy Guys Please Help by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2022
Try to reset the factory settings.. and come and tell us what you got..
Re: Easy Buy Guys Please Help by chingle5(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2022
Oga ade which 1 b easy buy... Ogbeni e dey follow phone come... Na system app

Re: Easy Buy Guys Please Help by Fireandblood: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Try to reset the factory settings.. and come and tell us what you got..
I already factory reset the phone since. o just noticed the app and people started getting me worried
Re: Easy Buy Guys Please Help by Fireandblood: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2022
chingle5:
Oga ade which 1 b easy buy... Ogbeni e dey follow phone come... Na system app
which phone b dis?
Re: Easy Buy Guys Please Help by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Fireandblood:
I already factory reset the phone since. o just noticed the app and people started getting me worried
the person is not owning again.. or maybe he's wiped the security pluggin from the phone.. enjoy your phone..

1 Like

Re: Easy Buy Guys Please Help by Fireandblood: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
the person is not owning again.. or maybe he's wiped the security pluggin from the phone.. enjoy your phone..
thanks
Re: Easy Buy Guys Please Help by chingle5(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fireandblood:
which phone b dis?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Iphone X, Brand New/uk Used??? / Things To Know About The Tecno Camon 20 Premier 5G in Nigeria / If You Have The Chance, Which Will You Pick :tecno Camon 20 Or Spark 10 Pro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.