Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life (2297 Views)

2023: Fadiru Joseph Blast Peter Obi, Warn Nigerians Not To Fall Victim. / Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M / Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by kenzysmith: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
BREAKING] 2023: Peter Obi speaks on assassination threats
Photo of Adeola Bodunrin Adeola BodunrinSeptember 12, 2022 1 minute read

Advertisement
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party for the 2023 election, Peter Obi, has said that he has “been told several times that these people are going to kill me”.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that after leaving office as governor of Anambra State in 2014, Obi gained new status as an advocate for good governance after decamping to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2014.

Ihttps://politicsnigeria.com/news/

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by Jostoman: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nothing will happen to you

16 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Linus Peter Obi the self professed leader of IPOB terrorists.. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
You are covered

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by MrSensor(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
That will not stop me from surveying the next election.

LIKE for Obi
SHARE for Tinubu
QUOTE for Atiku

Let me open my eyes well well.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by Authority1o1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Okay...

Tinubu has not been assassinated by those he double-crossed and whose drug money he forfeited to the US. He is still living even though he has grabbed enough of people's lands.

It's Peter Obi who has a clear mission, who is loved by the majority that they'd want to kill.

A servant of the Living God doesn't suffer untimely death.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by mii4u(f): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jostoman:
In Jesus name. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by Mickykarim: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
CRYING FOUL LIKE THE CIVIL WAR WOES OF SELF-DESTRUCT.

He is no threat to anyone in the political dispensation at hand, too small to be.

THIS IS ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO ELEVATE THE POLITICAL STATUS OF A MINION IN THE RACE FOR THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN THE LAND. A NOBODY.

The disingenuous with a bad scheme to court and arouse sympathy for a nonstarter contender for the presidency of Nigeria will neither pass nor work.

IT IS CHILD'S PLAY, A FOUL CRY!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jostoman:

Lol. Exactly the reaction he is looking for from gullible elements like you. Abeg who wants Obi dead? Atiku or Tinubu who know he is a boy in a man's game and without the tools it takes to become the President of the biggest black nation on Earth?

Obi is unravelling fast as a desperado and attention-seeker. He is now making very desperate and senseless moves.

From showing WhatsApp conversations he claims stems from a "Tinubu group" to this ridiculous assassination plot.

Abeg who is Obi? Dude should not unravel as another Sowore who faced the real powers of Nigerian politics to then lose his sanity when confronted with the sheer might of those characters.

Obi should observe upright and dignified behaviour, with an eye on the future, if he really believes he belongs at the level of Tinubu, Atiku etal. Otherwise he risks become discredited and belittled forever as Sowore now is.

But for the ethnocentric nature of Nigerian politics that mean some names have to abstain from running once their ethnic kinsman is on the contest, can Obi even be compared to the likes of Fashola, Fayemi, Akeredolu, Donald Duke, El Rufai, Zulum etal for him to now be forming 'golden boy' they want to eliminate?

Igbos and empty megalomania plus redundant attention-seeking. Thise close to him should call Obi to order. Too much oestrogen, I.e the female hormone, is in his system and forcing him to act like a woman.

He should man-up, if serious, and behave with dignity worthy of a gladiator and leader who wants to lead the biggest black nation on Earth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by M4A1carbine: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
But when your demented principal called him out by saying that he will

LABOUR TILL DEATH ..it was anointing abi?? angry angry angry angry

You afonja zombies are so intolerant of the nonsense you dish out on a regular to every perceived , political opponent.

Be rest assured that everybody knows the People that want Peter OBI DEAD!!.....and you vastards will understand the brutality of "OBI's" people if anything happens to him!!

Useless THUGS and Miscreants , employed by a lily livered coward, bastardds, like you adore.

NIGGAZ dey watch una...!!

Mickykarim:

He is no threat to anyone in the political dispensation at hand, too small to be.

THIS IS ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO ELEVATE THE POLITICAL STATUS OF A MINION IN THE RACE FOR THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN THE LAND. A NOBODY.

The disingenuous with a bad scheme to court and arouse sympathy for a nonstarter contender for the presidency of Nigeria will neither pass nor work.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mickykarim:

Thank you. The guy is losing it and crumbling under the pressure characters like Tinubu and Atiku cope with as if water off a duck's back.

I honestly became worried about Obi when he quoted a WhatsApp chat message, purportedly belonging to a Tinubu support group, as what he believes is 'damning' evidence against Asiwaju.

To me, that was proof I was right when I said it here that Obi is at best Lagos local government chairman material and nothing more. Presidency is not Obi's level. He does not have the liver and temperament for that loft level.

This new assassination cry is just pathetic. Obi is imploding and , at this rate, will ruin himself completely before campaign starts. The guy just has no balls and zero liver !!!! He will implode and flee Nigeria completely, to the disappointment his fans, at this rate he is going.

You can just tell when a human being does not have the strength to carry the weight he has stepped forward to lift.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
M4A1carbine:
But when your demented principal called him out by saying that he will

LABOUR TILL DEATH ..it was anointing abi?? angry angry angry angry

You afonja zombies are so intolerant of the nonsense you dish out on a regular to every perceived , political opponent.

Be rest assured that everybody knows the People that want Peter OBI DEAD!!.....and you vastards will understand the brutality of "OBI's" people if anything happens to him!!

Useless THUGS and Miscreants , employed by a lily livered coward, bastardds, like you adore.

NIGGAZ dey watch una...!!

You guys are babies. So "labour to death" , a figure of speech, now means Tinubu wants to assassinate Obi ba? Paranoid schizophrenia is a disease pandemic in Igbos walahi.

When you people are not shouting that Yorubas and others want to wipe you out your lightweight and hopeless leaders, who always fail to make hay while the sun shines, are acting up saying they want to assassinate them knowing you paranoid elements will back them blindly.

You people are too much. Abge who wants to kill Obi and why? Someone who, beyond the delusions of his fans does not have whatbit takes to ever be President of Nigeria? Can't you people just behave and stop unnecessary drama and attention-seeking?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by M4A1carbine: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
So why the numerous lamentations and voluminous tears...??

Peter Obi, is 2000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% better than Tinubu. Tinubu is a representation of everything BAD!!...but you want to justify nonsense because he pays for your feeding , with 30k/month?

Its shameless when you market a product anonymously....come outside and show solidarity for a man you claim to love.

I AM WAITING FOR Tinubu 20 man march in IBADAN...Just 20 man march....useless zombies are shallow...spits!!

candidtalk:

Thank you. The guy is losing it and crumbling under the pressure characters like Tinubu and Atiku cope with as if water off a duck's back.

I honestly became worried about Obi when he quoted a WhatsApp chat message, purportedly belonging to a Tinubu support group, as what he believes is 'damning' evidence against Asiwaju.

To me, that was proof I was right when I said it here that Obi is at best Lagos local government chairman material and nothing more.

This new assassination cry is just pathetic. Obi is imploding and , at this rate, will tuin himself completely before campaign starts. The guy just has no balls and zero liver !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by yyba: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Stupid man just warn your boys to stop killing people hiding under unknown gun men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by M4A1carbine: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
So "Pampers and drug guzzling EscoBAT" is also a figure of speech. So Why are you punks crying?? Claiming that Peter Obi supporters are insultive?? You cretins are shameless...spits

candidtalk:

You guys are babies. So "labour to death" , a figure of speech, now means Tinubu wants to assassinate Obi ba? Paranoid schizophrenia is a disease pandemic in Igbos walahi.

When you people are not shouting that Yorubas and others want to wipe you out your lightweight and hopeless leaders, who always fail to make hay while the sun shines, are acting up saying they want to assassinate them knowing you paranoid elements will back them blindly.

You people are too much. Abge who wants to kill Obi and why? Someone who, beyond the delusions of his fans does not have whatbit takes to ever be President of Nigeria? Can't you people just behave and stop unnecessary drama and attention-seeking?
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by Okoroawusa: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
This man should just shut up abeg. Him fvck ups don dey escalate
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by Bontafa: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
BREAKING] 2023: Peter Obi speaks on assassination threats
Photo of Adeola Bodunrin Adeola BodunrinSeptember 12, 2022 1 minute read

Advertisement
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party for the 2023 election, Peter Obi, has said that he has “been told several times that these people are going to kill me”.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that after leaving office as governor of Anambra State in 2014, Obi gained new status as an advocate for good governance after decamping to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2014.

In

Any amount bet am nothing go happen to Peter .

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by EndsarsReloaded: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Everyone is not like you and your EscoBAT who is never honest.

Most Nigerians are concerned about Peter Obi's safety considering that the same drug lord that killed Funso Williams is still running around trying to be president.

The drug lord assassinated Funso Williams and got away with it, but if they born am well let him try such madness with Obi and see if he will survive it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by fman(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Fool

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by Danzysb(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
I've heard of this before, they should already be making plans,but they should fail eventually...
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by JewsAreSatanic: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
He should hold his fellow savage brute igbos responsible.
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by OfoIgbo: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
It will definitely not be a good day for Tinubu, if an attempt is made on Peter Obi's life.

Atiku may also suffer for that crime.

I foresee a humongous national bloodbath, if anything were to happen to Obi. Even if it is disguised as an action by ESN or UGM

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Everyone is not like you and your EscoBAT who is never honest.

Most Nigerians are concerned about Peter Obi's safety considering that the same drug lord that killed Funso Williams is still running around trying to be president.

The drug lord assassinated Funso Williams and got away with it, but if they born am well let him try such madness with Obi and see if he will survive it.

This is why I love my Yoruba peeps and take pride in being Yoruba. Your Kanu ordered Lagos to be destroyed along with his other allies during #EndSARS.

Some jobless 21 year old IPOB tout from Anambra, Chinasa Michael, is now remanded in kirikiri for burning a BRT bus park in Lagos, during #EndSARS, at the instruction of Kanu.

Yet Yorubas never went out to seek any retribution or lynch mob backwardness against Igbos.

Now you people are claiming Yorubas foremost politicians, a big man where Obi is a mere toddler, wants to assassinate your hopeless fraudster messiah who cannot even be a chairman in 'loaded' and demanding local government areas of Lagos?

As Tinubu will keep rising above Obi's pettiness, enroute to becoming President, is how Yorubas will also keep ignoring the idiocy of you lot in our quest to get BAT to Aso Rock where he can use his God-given talent to revive and rejuvenate Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
OfoIgbo:
It will definitely not be a good day for Tinubu, if an attempt is made on Peter Obi's life.

I foresee a humongous national bloodbath, if anything were to happen to Obi. Even if it is disguised as an action by ESN or UGM

Please shut up. Obi is showing the same desperation that made him flee PDP once he knew the Primaries was beyond his level and that he was going to be disgraced.

He is now equally aware huge failure awaits his current challenge on the platform of the Labour Party and is only trying to whip up distracting sentiments, as usual, in gullible Nigerians like you.

I am sure no one has any plans to assassinate the mediocre Obi least of all Tinubu who Obi is actually an asset to with how he will decimate Atiku votes in the SE and SS that have always been traditional strongholds of the PDP.

You people should stop putting all these leaders on pedestals. Start to rate yourselves and your own commonsense too. Leaders are not gods.

Like you, they lie, get scared and even become petrified when they have taken on more than they can handle. That is the case with Obi.

We remember Sowore was full of the same "they want to kill me" antics in the past also. Till everyone worked out he was an attention-seekinf empty barrel.

Today, no one takes him seriously and someone who was viewed a promising youth in 2018 is now a busted flush in 2022.

Same fate awaits Obi who is similarly immature like Sowore but far less brave and ballsy as Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by 1nice(m): 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Peter Obi and his family are Protected by Almighty God himself.

Those who are trying to kill Peter Obi and his family will be defeated and confused.

Those who are planning to kill Peter Obi and his family will die a painful death along with their love ones. The evils they plan to do to Peter Obi will happen to them.

Peter Obi and his family and supporters of Peter Obi and Labour Party faithful members will surely see how the enemies of Peter Obi are defeated and punished.

Obidents carry Peter Obi matter for head any time any day and God is with us.

Nothing dey happen, before man was created God existed.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by AntiBMC(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Agbado drug baron be doing the most in his diapers these days.
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by 00FFT00(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Amoda the drug dealer would so love for something to happen to Peter Obi. But I'm sure his partners in Abuja and DSS have drawn his ears.

They definitely know that Nigeria will not survive the fury that is to come if Amoda by any stretch of the imagination visit the Funsho Williams fate on the obidient man as he is wont to do.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by Wisfem: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Williams is not the first and nether second Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu be warned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by MasterJayJay: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Congregation of illiterates!!
How many have read exactly what he said?
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
Before December this man will be established as a simple joke. He will eventually lie himself into political oblivion. What a sight to behold!
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by Wisfem: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
candidtalk:

Please shut up. Obi is showing the same desperation that made him flee PDP once he knew the Primaries was beyond his level and that he was going to be disgraced.

He is now equally aware huge failure awaits his current challenge on the platform of the Labour Party and is only trying to whip up distracting sentiments, as usual, in gullible Nigerians like you.

I am sure no one has any plans to assassinate the mediocre Obi least of all Tinubu who Obi is actually an asset to with how he will decimate Atiku votes in the SE and SS that have always been traditional strongholds of the PDP.

You people should stop putting all these leaders on pedestals. Start to rate yourselves and your own commonsense too. Leaders are not gods.

Like you, they lie, get scared and even become petrified when they have taken on more than they can handle. That is the case with Obi.

We remember Sowore was full of the same "they want to kill me" antics in the past also. Till everyone worked out he was an attention-seekinf empty barrel.

Today, no one takes him seriously and someone who was viewed a promising youth in 2018 is now a busted flush in 2022.

Same fate awaits Obi who is similarly immature like Sowore but far less brave and ballsy as Sowore.

Because you are clouded with myopic views you should have known that your masters the slave keepers went after sowore because they felt insecure which has been their greatest adversary, thinking he did be Nnamdi KANU promax, Obi is not an Igbo Agenda or a Demigod as some idiots has said, Nigerians has suffered a lot, we are not saying he is a super human but he is the best available for this coming Election we are trying to Rescue this Nation from all forms of Slavery both mental and physical slavery, Be grateful for once
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life by OfoIgbo: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
candidtalk:

Underestimate Obi at your own peril.

Peter Obi won the Anambra governorship election in a then unknown party of APGA. This will not be Obi's first time of conquering political Goliaths. It will even be easier for him this time around as he is dealing with a pooing Tinubu and a below par Atiku.

Peter Obi has already secured all the electoral experience he needs in this season, from his sojourn as the Anambra governor. Tinubu is a drug-dealing nobody.

But for the umpteenth time, if anything untoward happens to Obi, I don't think Tinubu will survive it. The nation is very electric at the moment. Youths are not smiling.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Goodluck Jonathan Introduced Peter Obi At Deborah Enenche's Wedding / Reactions As Man Declared Himself Omo Ale For Supporting Obi / My Chat With Nigeria Soldiers Who Lost Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.