Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Do You Think That Business Or Brand Is Truly Yours Now? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Think That Business Or Brand Is Truly Yours Now? (101 Views)

Free Money Paid To Your Bank Account (it Is Truly Paying) / Need A Professional Website For Your Business Or Brand For Free ? / Own Your Life Campaign Is Truly A Great Way To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think That Business Or Brand Is Truly Yours Now? by Abisco99(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
If your business or brand is not yet legally registered with Nigeria recognized entity like Corporate Affairs Commission, my friend it is not yet yours.

DEAR CEO, YOU'RE ONLY RUNNING A GLORIFIED HUBBY IF YOUR BUSINESS IS
NOT REGISTERED WITH CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION.

Do I need to buttress on the need for you to register Your Business, Ventures or Enterprise with Corporate Affairs Commission?

Do I need to tell you why you need to register your Company or NGO?
A lot of Benefits when you register your business with Corporate Affairs Commission.

1. Registered Business can open a corporate Bank account: I do sight this example very
well. Assuming you want to buy a pair of Shoe from two different people you don’t know
at all.

The First person sends his Personal acct details for you to make payment for the shoe
The Second person sends his Business account detail for you to make Payment.

I know you will have this Trust issue with the First person coz of the account details he sends & you will prefer the second Person, Right?

You will feel safer with the Person that sends his Business account details.

2. To avoid Building a brand for another person unknowingly.
Assuming a Business name is Lockout Centre. Someone elsewhere might have build
his/ her business and name it the same Lockout Centre.

The first person to get the Business name Registered will be officially recognize & owns the name. The Second person will just have to change his name, even if he has been building the name for years. He will have to rebrand.

3. Registered Business can apply for loans and grants.

The best and easiest way for a Business to have access the Government grants and loans is for the business to be officially registered.

4. A registered business can get interns from NYSC: Like you can request for Corp
Member to serve in your Company Or your local Business.
One more thing about the Advantages once a business is registered, the BUSINESS OWNER doesn’t have to join any Association.

*Why not consider taking action into registering your Brand TODAY and enjoy our ongoing promo for 18k with TIN and many other offers to can boost your business sales greatly?*

Take action today and enjoy 50% discount with Free TIN which you will need to open Corporate account in the bank with more offers below.

We help you register your business on Google Map.

Help you set up landing page. This can serve as website for your business or brand.

P.S: Location is not a bearer.

ASSIST2SELL GLOBAL CONCEPTS
CALL/WHATSAPP NOW 08164713876
FOR MORE ENQUIRY

(1) (Reply)

ETHW Fork Received Support From Large Mining Pools / Struggling To Sell Your Product As A Business Owner? / Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjauf8gtigi&t=172s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.