Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,841 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Senator Andy Emmanuel Uba Condoles With Sen Ifeanyi Ubah And Families Of His Dea - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Senator Andy Emmanuel Uba Condoles With Sen Ifeanyi Ubah And Families Of His Dea (591 Views)

10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified / Robbers Dressed In NYSC Uniform Attack Ifeanyi Ubah Players In Kogi (Graphic Pix / Senator Andy Ubah Impostor Arrested For Duping Job Seekers With NNPC Job Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Andy Emmanuel Uba Condoles With Sen Ifeanyi Ubah And Families Of His Dea by dailybuzzng: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
SENATOR ANDY EMMANUEL UBA CONDOLES WITH SEN IFEANYI UBAH AND FAMILIES OF HIS DEAD AIDES.

I commiserate with my brother and friend, Distinguished Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah and the families of his aides that lost their lives yesterday in Enugwu ukwu, Njikoka Local government Area of Anambra State.

The news came to me as a shock and I sincerely condenm the horrific attack.

These attacks are uncalled for and it's alien to Igbo culture to maim and kill humans.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the families of the victims.

I urge the Government to do the needful in bringing total peaceful sanity to our dear Anambra state.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace and may God heal all those injured.

Senator Andy Emmanuel Uba.

Re: Senator Andy Emmanuel Uba Condoles With Sen Ifeanyi Ubah And Families Of His Dea by Samfloxin(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Even the person that masterminded the attack might be the first person to have called to condole .
Re: Senator Andy Emmanuel Uba Condoles With Sen Ifeanyi Ubah And Families Of His Dea by Iliveforever(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Samfloxin:
Even the person that masterminded the attack might be the first person to have called to condole .

Must you say anything now, close ur mouth and wait first

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Emmanuel Uba Condoles With Sen Ifeanyi Ubah And Families Of His Dea by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Are they brothers? I mean the UBA brothers or just name sake
Re: Senator Andy Emmanuel Uba Condoles With Sen Ifeanyi Ubah And Families Of His Dea by GeneralPula: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
It was a planned attack. The motive was to assassinate Senator Uba..

His convoy was attacked while on motion. People who attacked knows the time and spot to attack already. Somebody must have draw the map for them..

Conclusion:
Somebody that’s very close to him, like an Ally or friend wants him dead.

Things are going on in SE. Now, it will be very hard to catch assassins in SE cuz they’ve got diff things to disguise with..

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Billionaire Drug Baron In Lagos, Recovers N8.8bn Worth Of Tramado / Man Arrested With Fake Dollar Notes In Lagos / Video: Unknown Gun Men Shot In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.