Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin (19107 Views)

Festus Keyamo Asks Atiku To Apologize To Tinubu And Nigerians / Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu / Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Sonyboom765: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Same way Peter Peter Obi should be languishing in jail with his monthly loot of over 250 million raw cash he was caught looting from Anambra coffers.

Mokason288:
Keyamo also quoted the former chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Nuhu Ribadu, that Tinubu has been probed many times by the anti-graft agencies.

You sincerely can’t sell TINUBU’s candidacy without looking stufid

JAMES IBORI was also tried several times by the same EFCC and nothing was found on him.

Yet same IBORI spent over 10 years in Jail overseas for a crime that was committed in Nigeria

Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by victorazy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
Keyamo, please ask them ooo. We are talking about how to move Nigeria forward and children of perdition are asking silly questions �

A ghost can only move you to grave.
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Demolakay: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
Keyamo, please ask them ooo. We are talking about how to move Nigeria forward and children of perdition are asking silly questions �

Soo som1 with questionable origin, questionable background, questionable health, questionable source of income,is d one to move Nigeria forward.

If u establish a company wit ur sweat,nd ur looking for a manager to help manage it for u. Will u go for som1 wit all d defects i mentioned above?

Soo it's 30k dey use to remove d brain of u Batist away! Ogun laye óò!
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by BurialGround: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:
Help me ask them.

They saw his mother who's Iyaloja of Lagos yet they're still crying. To make matters worse for the haters, Tinubu's mother resemble Tinubu dye!

In fact, when Tinubu said he was happy because no Lagos indigene has ever contested considering what Lagos contribute to fg, that should tell you that Tinubu is Lagos indigene. I wonder why anyone was crying to begin with.

That was how same loserrrs were crying about Tinubu Certificate until Chicago university disgraced them all. I wonder why they were crying to begin with, considering Tinubu worked as an accountant for international reputable top companies. Did he suddenly develop magic at accounting according to these stupid people? Na ment? No wonder Chicago university disgraced them.

Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by TemmyT002(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Problem is, if Keyamo was not in APC, he won't be saying this nonsense.
I have never heard of a sane country where the people don't know the origins and history of the person they want to elect into office.
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Advancedman(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
jkpbestseries:
He is a Nigerian and that ends it

Wise man have you end quota system?
Na F...L you be
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Verysmart101: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:

But other candidates have very well known origins.how can ghost Tinubu without a clear origin become Nigeria's president
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Verysmart101: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:
Help me ask them.

They saw his mother who's Iyaloja of Lagos yet they're still crying. To make matters worse for the haters, Tinubu's mother resemble Tinubu dye!

In fact, when Tinubu said he was happy because no Lagos indigene has ever contested considering what Lagos contribute to fg, that should tell you that Tinubu is Lagos indigene. I wonder why anyone was crying to begin with.

That was how same loserrrs were crying about Tinubu Certificate until Chicago university disgraced them all. I wonder why they were crying to begin with, considering Tinubu worked as an accountant for international reputable top companies. Did he suddenly develop magic at accounting according to these stupid people? Na ment? No wonder Chicago university disgraced them.

Wat about him being a drug baron apprehended in USA can u deny it too? Let Tinubu visit USA to prove the claims wrong
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Achilles881: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
jkpbestseries:
He is a Nigerian and that ends it

At this point, and seeing how desperate tinubu's camp is trying to hide his identity, it might be that he actually might not be a Nigerian.
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Demolakay: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:
Help me ask them.

Dis fool didn't know u can bcom an accountant without going to d university ���

He said Tinubu work for international companies,from dere he became a millionaire.

He said Tinubu invested in Apple from Dere he brought 3 private jets���

He said Tinubu bagged a first class in accounting. Is dere anything lyk first class, second class etc in d American university system? Or just distinction.��

Dis are d Calibre of pple dat will work wit Tinubu if he bcoms d president.

Soo much for a ignorant fool��
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
It seems this Festus keyamo is on nairaland
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:

Like moving forward in the last 8 years.
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Kagd10: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Verysmart101:

Wat about him being a drug baron apprehended in USA can u deny it too? Let Tinubu visit USA to prove the claims wrong
People caught with drugs are arrested on the spot. Go ask your jailed drug dealing igbo brothers for example. Tinubu has never been arrested for any crime. He had his knee surgery in Usa. He lectured on economic summit in usa in 2012.
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wahala, imagine make someone dey tell me no be my mama born me, na simple matter, such a person need to come with evidence the time wey my mama tell am sey no be she birth me. Q.E.D

Ur pastor fit hire bullion van but tinubu no fit... tinubu don make diz people run mad completely....
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by JooEeL(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
The kind of idiots nigeria grooms is seriously worrying.
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Allisgud: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hmm keyamo the 2 the side record tape cassette,if he was in pdp he will also have 100 and 1 something to blast tinubu,this campaign go sweet
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Alawode01(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fact is he is a Nigerian, any other objections is overturne.
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by jamace(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
It is suicide to try defend Bola Tinubu.

WHY IT IS HARD TO DEFEND AND MARKET BOLA TINUBU

1. Tinubu does not believe in One Nigeria, "I don't believe in one Nigeria"

2. Tinubu is boko haram/bandits sympathiser.

3. Tinubu's VP candidate has link with Boko Haram.

4. Tinubu supports bandits and not his Yoruba people, "Where are the cows?"

5. Tinubu supported EndSARS killing of Nigeria youths at Lekki Tollgate.

6. Tinubu is a Drug lord/addict.

7. Tinubu is the national leader of APC and APC has performed woefully.

8. Real age controversy

9. Real name controversy - Identity thief.

10. Tinubu has Poor Health status . Always in London or Paris hospital. A sick Nigeria does not want a sick President.

11. Tinubu insulted christianity by Hiring 30 fake bishops for inauguration.

12. Tinubu chose Muslim-Muslim Ticket. Tinubu is insensitive to equity and justice, only driven by selfishness and greed.

13. Tinubu insulted Northern christians, that no capable christian to be his VP.

13. Tinubu economic policy is to feed soldiers with Agbado & cassava.

14. Tinubu educational certificates are controversial. Tinubu has no schools attended or classmates..

15. Tinubu has grabbed for himself choicest landed properties in Lagos and controls Lagos state treasury.
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Kagd10: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
Demolakay:

Dis fool didn't know u can bcom an accountant without going to d university ���

He said Tinubu work for international companies,from dere he became a millionaire.

He said Tinubu invested in Apple from Dere he brought 3 private jets���

He said Tinubu bagged a first class in accounting. Is dere anything lyk first class, second class etc in d American university system? Or just distinction.��

Dis are d Calibre of pple dat will work wit Tinubu if he bcoms d president.

Soo much for a ignorant fool��
Useless illiterate, You can't become accountant without going to school. In Nigeria, you can become an accountant without having accounting as your major but you have to be a graduate first (of any course). In international companies in abroad on the other hand, you have to major in accounting. Tinubu worked in abroad before returning to Nigeria to work for Mobil which is an international company in Nigeria. Can your stoopid brain now understand?

Secondly, Tinubu was the best graduating student of his set. I have previously shown you where Chicago listed Tinubu as one of their outstanding alumni. Tbh, you're a nuisance who always come under my mention to repeat the same gibberish. Get lost.
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by abbey621(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Old ones will continue to rule because of youths like you wey de do anywhere belle face.
Because of people like you that are ready to defend the indefensible, even dead body fit rule you, as far as money de enter your pocket, and someone from your tribe tells you that the beat is the one you should dance.

Trust me bro, this one no be anywhere belle face, this na issue of being practical, I oppose anything Northern rule for another 4-8 years so I will not vote Atiku and Obi is a joker who has not faced reality hence only options is to not vote or vote Tinubu.....You'll find many people also facing this eventual reality so if you like continue deceiving yourself, a vote against Tinubu is a vote for Atiku and that's the bottom line take it or leave it!
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by ransomed: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Keyamo is demarketing Emilokan with his rejoinders.
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by lagosrd: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
festacman:
One thing is certain, if Tinubu agrees to write his autobiography, it will be a thriller. It will be like untying complicatedly made knot. grin

One thing is certain, dude tore his congenital contract with poverty and escaped the cage on the wings of other people's generosity with fate smiling at him.

Nothing wrong with that but when you become an impostor then there is a problem of identity.
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Holaomoakin(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Vickym1(f): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mokason288:
Keyamo also quoted the former chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Nuhu Ribadu, that Tinubu has been probed many times by the anti-graft agencies.

You sincerely can’t sell TINUBU’s candidacy without looking stufid

JAMES IBORI was also tried several times by the same EFCC and nothing was found on him.

Yet same IBORI spent over 10 years in Jail overseas for a crime that was committed in Nigeria

Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Enyimbamercedes: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Festus is working really hard
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
abbey621:

Trust me bro, this one no be anywhere belle face, this na issue of being practical, I oppose anything Northern rule for another 4-8 years so I will not vote Atiku and Obi is a joker who has not faced reality hence only options is to not vote or vote Tinubu.....You'll find many people also facing this eventual reality so if you like continue deceiving yourself, a vote against Tinubu is a vote for Atiku and that's the bottom line take it or leave it!

You actually sound more like a joker... someone that became a governor in one of the most contested states in Nigeria from an unknown party is someone that hasn't faced reality? A governor that changed the realities of tenured governance in Nigeria is unserious? Turned his state around not just regionally, but nationally is a joker?

Someone that has no corruption case against him, someone that his originality is well grounded is a jokerm

Someone that has built companies, chaired more than 4 major banks in Nigeria doesn't know realities? You are really a joker without the intelligence of the character.

Bros are you sure you are alright? Just say you don't want the progress of the nation and that you want your Yoruba Tinubu to be president. See all people campaigning for him here have the same negative things in common.

Change your heart for the sake of the future of your children, Nigeria deserves to get better, Obi is the realest solution.

Daalụ
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Fahd11: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Let him answer truthfully now....
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by jrusky(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Keyamo honestly despite I don't really like you but unfortunately zombiediots has changed that narrative by their stupidity and foolishness.

Anyone that query Tinubu family lineage can commit suicide if not please with the explanation.

Kill yourselves you bitchs because of Tinubu either you like it or not Obi will never smell Aso Rock.

Do anything say anything one fact remains Obi Peter whatever damn Pooh they called him will never rule Nigeria till he die.

I don't give a fu-ck where anybody came from this was how same motherfuckers zombiediots and Kanu came to destroyed pdp chance in 2019 by saying atiku is a Cameroonian and that was how atikulated movement dropped in popularity and apc took advantage and blasted it to their favour and we lost see where we find our country today?

Amadioha, Sango, Ogun will kill anyone who again want to come with where is anybody came from na trailer go kill the person.
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by abbey621(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

You actually sound more like a joker... someone that became a governor in one of the most contested states in Nigeria from an unknown party is someone that hasn't faced reality? A governor that changed the realities of tenured governance in Nigeria is unserious? Turned his state around not just regionally, but nationally is a joker?

Someone that has no corruption case against him, someone that his originality is well grounded is a jokerm

Someone that has built companies, chaired more than 4 major banks in Nigeria doesn't know realities? You are really a joker without the intelligence of the character.

Bros are you sure you are alright? Just say you don't want the progress of the nation and that you want your Yoruba Tinubu to be president. See all people campaigning for him here have the same negative things in common.

Change your heart for the sake of the future of your children, Nigeria deserves to get better, Obi is the realest solution.

Daalụ

I don't argue much on here, February is almost here, you're talking about past achievements I'm talking about his ability to win a national election. This isn't regional politics, this is the ability to compete not only in the east but West and North. He might be the realest solution, it does not mean people would vote for him, if you don't understand this then I'm sorry you're too far gone for me to help you grin grin grin
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by shinealight(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
festacman:
One thing is certain, if Tinubu agrees to write his autobiography, it will be a thriller. It will be like untying complicatedly made knot. grin

One thing is certain, dude tore his congenital contract with poverty and escaped the cage on the wings of other people's generosity with fate smiling at him.

So, why do you think Fate is smiling at him? Is Fate partisan or arbitrary?
Or are you suggesting that even Heavenly beings are complicit in your outlandish mundane plots? Just wondering oo!! grin grin
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
We are watching: from BAT to ABAT. Very soon it will enter YABAT.

Yekini Asiwaju Bola Amed Tinubu
Re: ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin by LegalWolf: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
festacman:

I have my sympathy for him but trust me, no one could articulate the reality much better than you framed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: I Will Win Against Tinubu And Atiku Put Together Come 2023 / Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment / Ibrahim Akut Baba Jailed For 7 Years For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.