Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool (463 Views)

How To Make Money Online For Free With Gdax App / How I Grew My Online Business With An All In 1 Business Tool In 3 Months / Best All In One Business Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by youngscholar(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hello there

Do you need a business website?
Do you need a landing page to convert to sales?
Do you need a website to showcase your products?
Do you need an online shop?

But you don't have any programming skills or finance to hire a developer?

Then worry no more because with the Cerestorm Business Tool, you can build a business website for FREE with no code or knowledge of programming.

Get started via https://cerestorm.com/dashboard/#business
Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by youngscholar(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2022
By the way, I'll be creating FREE business website for the first 50 businesses on this platform with the Cerestorm Business tools. You can learn more via https://cerestorm.com/cerestorm/cerestorm-business

All you need to do is comment your business name, email and what you do.

Recently
https://cerestorm.com/ltc

Attracted as photo are some of websites built by businesses themselves without knowledge of programming knowledge and with no FEE.

Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by DanielPat01: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2022
youngscholar:
By the way, I'll be creating FREE business website for the first 50 businesses on this platform with the Cerestorm Business tools. You can learn more via https://cerestorm.com/cerestorm/cerestorm-business

All you need to do is comment your business name, email and what you do.

Recently
https://cerestorm.com/ltc

Are offers like renewing someone's website available
Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by youngscholar(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Digitize your business!
Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by youngscholar(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2022
DanielPat01:

Are offers like renewing someone's website available

Yeah
Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by youngscholar(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2022
You don't need to hire a developer again. Build a website for your business for FREE.
Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by youngscholar(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Build an online shop with a click
Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by youngscholar(m): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2022
youngscholar:
Hello there

Then worry no more because with the Cerestorm Business Tool, you can build a business website for FREE with no code or knowledge of programming.

Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by Jjackson: 10:08am On Sep 16, 2022
youngscholar:
Hello there

What`s your phone number?
Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by youngscholar(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2022
Jjackson:

What`s your phone number?

0 70 42565870

1 Like

Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by multiMe(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hi,

I love what you are doing, keep up the good work!

Please, can I use a custom domain name for my website? How about the hosting thing, how does it work?
Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by youngscholar(m): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
multiMe:
Hi,

I love what you are doing, keep up the good work!

Please, can I use a custom domain name for my website? How about the hosting thing, how does it work?

Thank you so much.

Yes you can use a custom domain name, we offer free hosting but if you intend to use a custom hosting, we can set it up.

Send me a mail and I'll forward your mail to the dev team.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by multiMe(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
youngscholar:

Thank you so much.

Yes you can use a custom domain name, we offer free hosting but if you intend to use a custom hosting, we can set it up.

Send me a mail and I'll forward your mail to the dev team.

Cheers!

Sorry, I do not have access to my Nairaland email. Let me connect with you on WhatsApp.

Thanks.
Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by youngscholar(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
multiMe:

Sorry, I do not have access to my Nairaland email. Let me connect with you on WhatsApp.

Thanks.

Alright. Check my signature to connect with me.
Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by theamazonguru(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
I am interested.
Will chat you up on Whatsapp with my details.
Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by youngscholar(m): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2022
theamazonguru:
I am interested.
Will chat you up on Whatsapp with my details.

Okay
Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by alterego17: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
youngscholar:

Okay

Do you have a physical iffice n where is ur location?
Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by youngscholar(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
alterego17:

Do you have a physical iffice n where is ur location?

Not yet but by the way, I reside in Lagos. What do you need?
Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by youngscholar(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2022
You don't need to hire a programmer again to build a business website for your business
Re: You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool by youngscholar(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
youngscholar:
Hello there

Hallo

(1) (Reply)

. / HAPPENING NOW! Another Fire Outbreak At Tejuosho Market, Lagos (video) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.