Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Pepper In The Eyes And Salt In The Mouth: What's The Connection? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pepper In The Eyes And Salt In The Mouth: What's The Connection? (196 Views)

The Memoir, Life And Time On Nigerian Waters Through The Eyes Of A Nurse. / Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pepper In The Eyes And Salt In The Mouth: What's The Connection? by kelblaze(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Forgive me for my ignorance if that's what it'll be termed. But pls what connection does putting salt in the mouth have with pepper in your eyes?
Re: Pepper In The Eyes And Salt In The Mouth: What's The Connection? by Onitemhi(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thats fucking improper fraction
Re: Pepper In The Eyes And Salt In The Mouth: What's The Connection? by justicechichex: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oya those who have knowledge of this should coman explain.
Re: Pepper In The Eyes And Salt In The Mouth: What's The Connection? by Chaos14: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
You de ask me.
Re: Pepper In The Eyes And Salt In The Mouth: What's The Connection? by Komoscofield: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
it works that's all I know

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Courses / Ecowas Youth Ambassador Establishes Partnership With Unilag On Youth Development / Boost/increase All Your Social Media Follower With Me To Reach Out To Audience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.