Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Relevance Of Digital Marketing To Fintech - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Relevance Of Digital Marketing To Fintech (946 Views)

Relevance Of Digital Marketing To Fashion / Relevance Of Digital Marketing To The Fashion Industry / 7 Simple Secrets Used By Experts In Digital Marketing To Promote Sales`review` (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relevance Of Digital Marketing To Fintech by dannyspeaks: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
We cannot deny that the internet has greatly changed our society. If you want to do anything, you will make use of the internet in one way or another. It is a necessity in the 21st century.

From buying and selling online to using the internet for you, the internet is of great benefit to our society. In the past, there was nothing like the internet and that is because of how the world, in general, is changing.

If you do not familiarize yourself with the internet, you will be left behind. Research has shown that 95% of the world's population uses the internet.

The internet has revolutionized commerce, education, government, healthcare, and even how we communicate with our loved ones and is a major driver of social growth. Social communication has changed dramatically.

However, the fact that online jobs are taking over the world is undeniable. You can earn a living from home, or wherever you are. You no longer have to get up at 5 am just because you want to earn a living. That's so archaic in the 21st century. This is where tech jobs come in.

There are various tech jobs like coding, web development, product design, programming languages and the like, but I will focus on digital marketing. Digital marketing is a very broad field. There are various skills you can learn in digital marketing such as email marketing, Google Ads, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), mobile marketing, graphic design, social media marketing and many more. I can assure you that you can earn millions as a digital marketer if you learn any of these skills.

You may also be wondering, "Where can I work as a digital marketer?" I can tell you that you can work ANYWHERE. This job is about marketing products online and increasing the online presence of a business. You might also be wondering, "Can I work in a fintech company?" Of course, you can.

Digital marketing is about how you can use your creativity to get into the minds of your customers so they buy your product or service. As a telemarketer, I worked in a fintech company and that helped me understand the banking industry. Fintech is essentially about offering loans to salary earners and registered business owners.

My job was to promote loans to the aforementioned groups of people, and that was done through phone calls. It was easy to make calls and close deals, but at some point, I got frustrated and had to stop. The pressure was too much. Immediately after I quit, I came across a digital marketing agency in Ikeja, Lagos, where I learnt the basics of digital marketing.

I dived so deep into digital marketing, especially SEO. I can confidently tell you that I made a lot of money from digital marketing. I work as a freelancer and get jobs both online and through referrals. I can also tell you that you can work as a digital marketer in the fintech industry.

As I said earlier, I have closed deals by offering loan services to salary earners and business owners only on the phone. Instead, I can create a marketing campaign that includes Google ads, email marketing and social marketing. I can also optimize the company's website so that it appears on the first page of the Google search engine. All the skills I used as a telemarketer I can also use in my online advertising campaign.

There is not much difference. The only difference is that all the conversations are online, and that includes practical skills like copywriting, graphic design, content creation and video editing.

Let me give you another reason why digital marketing is relevant to the fintech industry. The world is becoming more digital by the day and everyone is trying to improve their online presence as much as possible. So, a company that does not have an online presence will not get as many customers as your offline presence. This is not to say that offline advertising is not good, but the world is changing and we need to go with the trend.

As a digital marketer in the fintech industry, you can work as a social media manager. This involves managing a company's social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube). This means that you create content on all social media platforms, whether through paid ads or organically.

The same goes for Google ads and search engine optimisation. You can also manage their email campaign by emailing everyone who has signed up for the company newsletter.

As much as I have explained the importance of digital marketing to the fintech industry, I have to give credit to the academia that trained me in digital marketing. As I mentioned earlier, I enrolled in a digital marketing academy called Premium Digital Marketing Academy (PDMA).

There, I acquired the digital marketing skills that I use to earn a living and I can confidently tell you that they are a fast-growing digital marketing academy that has trained over 5,000 students in Nigeria and globally. Some of the courses they offer include Lead Generation, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Web Design (WordPress), Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Copywriting Content Marketing, 2D Animation and Email Marketing.

The courses are divided into three sections: In-Class Training, which is exclusively on-site; Corporate Training, which involves any organisation interested in connecting with and speaking the language of their target audience through digital marketing; virtual Training, which includes training using google virtually classroom and with the materials needed for the course; and online courses where you learn everything online.

If you know you want to learn how to earn six figures every month from the comfort of your own home, sign up now! There is a 56.67% discount, but the price will soon go back to the normal price. So, HURRY NOW!

[https://premiumdigitalmarketing.ng/] For In-Class and virtual training
[https://pdmaonline.com/] For online courses

(1) (Reply)

Motorcycle Ladies Bike For Sale / Hello! Any Osaz here ;) / Ssssss!!!....new In Da Housssssee!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.