Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

No Passport Booklet Hold Up From Bayelsa State Immigration Office? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / No Passport Booklet Hold Up From Bayelsa State Immigration Office? (463 Views)

Why Is There A Passport Booklet Scarcity? / Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me / Illegal Parking Or Stopping Causes Traffic Hold-up On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Passport Booklet Hold Up From Bayelsa State Immigration Office? by Macheteros1: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
I did my passport, captured on the 22nd of August. I paid for ‘express.’ Low and behold till today, one story to the other of no booklet. That they do Bayelsa booklets from Port Harcourt and that PH has no booklets. Please who is experiencing this as this delay can affect my travel.
Re: No Passport Booklet Hold Up From Bayelsa State Immigration Office? by 16inchdick: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Macheteros1:
I did my passport, captured on the 22nd of August. I paid for ‘express.’ Low and behold till today, one story to the other of no booklet. That they do Bayelsa booklets from Port Harcourt and that PH has no booklets. Please who is experiencing this as this delay can affect my travel.

I did my capturing in Lagos and collected my passport 3 days later it was express I paid #140k for the passport
Re: No Passport Booklet Hold Up From Bayelsa State Immigration Office? by KangaIye: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
16inchdick:

I did my capturing in Lagos and collected my passport 3 days later it was express I paid #140k for the passport

When was this, which passport office
Re: No Passport Booklet Hold Up From Bayelsa State Immigration Office? by 16inchdick: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
KangaIye:

When was this, which passport office

Just last week I applied at ikoyi I was later transferred to festac to make it faster

(1) (Reply)

To Save Nigeria, Migration Is Necessary. � / Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation / U.s.a Student Visa Help,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.