Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO (2886 Views)

Army Knew About Southern Kaduna Attack But Did Nothing - Residents / ESN Shoot Dead Notorious Criminal On Camera (Very Disturbing Video) / Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
They told you it was fulanis right. Well Videos don't lie.
https://fb.watch/fu_zMzgm0Y/

1 Share

Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
During the attack not after

1 Like

Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by matrixmuzi: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ur e deeds shall find u. U knew about the attacks and made videos of it. One day God will expose u. No be ip u dey take post this stuff or u are using vpn or rdp. If government is serious they will nab u. Unless u are working for them.

7 Likes

Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
matrixmuzi:
Ur e deeds shall find u. U knew about the attacks and made videos of it. One day God will expose u. No be ip u dey take post this stuff or u are using vpn or rdp. If government is serious they will nab u. Unless u are working for them.
IPOB terrorist always looking for who to blame

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by Wisfem: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Politicians trading on your head know this and know peace

For those interested in Upgrading your CV and traveling abroad: Send WhatsApp message to +2348038465451 For UK Cpd accredited Mental Healthcare level 2&3 Trainings, Registration available till 17september
Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by Asgard73: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
IPOB pulled that HIT

No be stories ...

They failed

Ndi Nnewi Una don see am Ekpa wan kee Ubah throway

Make them wait for return ..

Na so esn and IPOB go kee parents brothers father sisters and relatives of their online bingos

Before December those celebrating and cheering IPOB will lose humans so special to them

Iseee!

Power to the people
North 2023

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by M4A1carbine: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
See almajiri wey dey rub preek for IPOB/ESN/Nnamdi Kanu matter...

ESN/IPOB will not get involved in Bullshyt to justify Nonsense. What IPOB/ESN have maintained is this...If any Terrorist herdsmen are seen in the Bush. Their name na Sorry..shikena.

Yarn all your Dust...Niggaz no send una 1 Kpere!!

Asgard73:
IPOB pulled that HIT

No be stories ...

They failed

Ndi Nnewi Una don see am Ekpa wan kee Ubah throway

Make them wait for return ..

Na so esn and IPOB go kee parents brothers father sisters and relatives of their online bingos

Before December those celebrating and cheering IPOB will lose humans so special to them

Iseee!

Power to the people
North 2023

2 Likes

Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by Everythinggood: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
your days on this planet earth are numbered. better have a rethink and be productive with ur life

1 Like

Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
If u wan post video abeg play the video and listen attentively b4 u drop caption

OyigboUpdate ur own journalism na Facebook copy and paste... listen and check well

Den tell me how they became IPOB abi una dey vex and jealous kanu as the guy take over BIAFRAN struggle and put better touches to it and for the fact that thousands obey his voice?? Choba for PH dey hot,why u no dey bring am to us?
Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by Asgard73: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
M4A1carbine:
See almajiri wey dey rub preek for IPOB/ESN/Nnamdi Kanu matter...

ESN/IPOB will not get involved in Bullshyt to justify Nonsense. What IPOB/ESN have maintained is this...If any Terrorist herdsmen are seen in the Bush. Their name na Sorry..shikena.

Yarn all your Dust...Niggaz no send una 1 Kpere!!

FG will soon be raiding and bombing eastern forest .. tell your people to leave bushes

Because those fools are being closed on

Esn will be history by December

Who cares if the kill all cows in igboland and exterminate all igbos

No one.
Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by M4A1carbine: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
You are ranting...

If wishes were horses beggars would ride.

You want to Bomb forest abi...please do...We want to test something.

Till then, any of your Fulani brethren seen in the bushes will be dealt with porously.

No Think am at all.
cool cool cool cool

Asgard73:

FG will soon be raiding and bombing eastern forest .. tell your people to leave bushes

Because those fools are being closed on

Esn will be history by December

Who cares if the kill all cows in igboland and exterminate all igbos

No one.

1 Like

Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nwatachoba1:
If u wan post video abeg play the video and listen attentively b4 u drop caption

OyigboUpdate ur own journalism na Facebook copy and paste... listen and check well

Den tell me how they became IPOB abi una dey vex and jealous kanu as the guy take over BIAFRAN struggle and put better touches to it and for the fact that thousands obey his voice?? Choba for PH dey hot,why u no dey bring am to us?

Watch first
Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
M4A1carbine:
You are ranting...

If wishes were horses beggars would ride.

You want to Bomb forest abi...please do...We want to test something.

Till then, any of your Fulani brethren seen in the bushes will be dealt with porously.

No Think am at all.
cool cool cool cool

Which ESN exactly is it the Nelly Ofeogbu own, Simeon Ekpa own or Chinasa Nworu
Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by DOTian: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
The people talking are mainly the people videoing the whole mayhem.
Those who were talking of getting away from the scene can be anybody including those caught unfortunately in the melee. An Nri high Chief was killed there too. He ran into the middle of the fracas unknowingly. This video was made after the attack! Otherwise there would have been gunshot sounds.
You need to be very correct of the information you're putting out in other not to protect kilkers, although that seems like what you are being paid to do.

1 Like

Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by GavelSlam: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Some people are denying the obvious.
Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Watch first

I did watch from the beginning to the end with headphone
Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by Unseen(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
The people recording the video said Ndi a bu Ndi ori.
Meaning these are criminals

But according to you, na ESN/IPOB.

One day, what you're looking for will find you.

OyigboUpdate:

2 Likes

Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by EmmaJnr1: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
matrixmuzi:
he is one of the hired killers working with DSS to kill and kidnap people in igboland. He will pay soon. Oyigboupdate works for the foollani terrorist leaders, he has been seen several times with them and their is a video where he was daring Nigerian pastors that he will deal with them. He even challenged anyone to call police that the police person will lose his job. He said he can kill anyone he wants to kill and nobody will arrest him. he said a lot in that video.

The guy is one of the killers terrorizing igboland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by Crimsoneagle: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Those guys were not Esn neither were they ipob, it was a kidnapping gone wrong ,ifeanyi Ubah was not attacked intentionally, he was there by chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by perez100: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Those guys there were even saying the gunmen were criminals but the OP is blaming IPOB. You can see how evil the original poster can be. If they hail them, the OP will say they are cheering IPOB but now the people there said they were criminals but the OP that was not there is blaming IPOB. Maybe, the original poster had a hand in the attack.

2 Likes

Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by Sergio103(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Figured out they are igbos from their voice
Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by SenatePresdo(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Is it only Igbos that knows how to speak igbo?

It could be anybody.

But Why would they want to kill Ubah? Whatever reason, they should take it easy.
Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by Crimsoneagle: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Those are not ESN or IPOB, neither was ifeanyi Ubah the target of their attack, he was just circumstantially on the scene during the exchange, it was a case of kidnapping that became complicated with ifeanyi Ubah convoy, the target of the kidnapping died during the shootout, so please stop peddling fake news oyigboupdate
Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by nedu666: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Op u are so dull and assumes everyone else is like you. So the attackers were filming themselves during the attack and saying these people who did this are criminals while shooting up a convoy. What manner of stupidity on display.
Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by 2elliot: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
You are Igbo and you sabi speak igbo na, very clear evidence that you and your fellow efulefus are behind the killings in the east. But nemesis will surely catch up with you.
Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Unseen:
The people recording the video said Ndi a bu Ndi ori.
Meaning these are criminals

But according to you, na ESN/IPOB.

One day, what you're looking for will find you.

If they are thieves how much did they ask for?
Secondly was this not how they kidnapped and beheaded Okechukwu in Anambra. The people that was narrating also called them thieves. But later on the ESN that kidnapped him dropped a letter closed to his severed head writing that they are fighting for Biafra. Keep lying to yourself
Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by nadisms: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

If they are thieves how much did they ask for?
Secondly was this not how they kidnapped and beheaded Okechukwu in Anambra. The people that was narrating also called them thieves. But later on the ESN that kidnapped him dropped a letter closed to his severed head writing that they are fighting for Biafra. Keep lying to yourself

This was not a case of IPOB/ESN.

I watched the video you posted and it was not recorded that it was IPOB/ESN that carried the attack.

I'm from Anambra and I know that area very well because it's close to my town.. When such kind of attacks occur, you should be looking at deal gone wrong or kidnapping gone wrong or purely politics..

Ifeanyi ubah should be questioned very well about this.
Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by M4A1carbine: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
I am past Your stewpidity...

Let them come ..abi, when you wan act, you dey announce?

WE MOVE!!

OyigboUpdate:

Which ESN exactly is it the Nelly Ofeogbu own, Simeon Ekpa own or Chinasa Nworu

Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
2elliot:
You are Igbo and you sabi speak igbo na, very clear evidence that you and your fellow efulefus are behind the killings in the east. But nemesis will surely catch up with you.

Your friend PROUDIGBO was even lying to Pacesetterz that the killers were fulani but here is a video evidence that the killers were Igbos.
Because I am Exposing the killers as Igbos the next thing you'll tell me is that Northerners are not insulting bokoharam I don't love my people
Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wisfem:

Politicians trading on your head know this and know peace

For those interested in Upgrading your CV and traveling abroad: Send WhatsApp message to +2348038465451 For UK Cpd accredited Mental Healthcare level 2&3 Trainings, Registration available till 17september

I don't love my people naw. Because I have exposed the atrocities was done by my people. Una mentality stinks.
U cover evil. And that evil will kill u
Re: Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO by 2elliot: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Your friend PROUDIGBO was even lying to Pacesetterz that the killers were fulani but here is a video evidence that the killers were Igbos.
Because I am Exposing the killers as Igbos the next thing you'll tell me is that Northerners are not insulting bokoharam I don't love my people
Are you not an Igbo? You and a few efulefu Igbo persons are behind these killings alongside the Fulani and security agents. You can't whyne me. Na because I be ijaw man and I don't have the opportunity to be present in the east, I for don fish you out and expose you to the world. My great-great grandmun is from Anukwu in Anambra state, so I see myself as an Igbo man and so love the Igbo people. Nigeria is a failed country and there is no reason to pretend. Igbo lives have been used to sustain this failed enclave, and now enough is enough. I am very angry at you, I swear. And besides, my oil money is being waste by your masters. That also gets me angry. You need to change. Don't only think think of today,thing of tomorrow. The generations of your children to come. What quality of life will they meet in one Nigeria in the next hundred years and more if this kind of system persist?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo / Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State / Should The USA Take Over Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.