Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,816 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Male And Female Husky Available For A New Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Male And Female Husky Available For A New Home (265 Views)

New Home Distribution (africa) Limited / Wears For Male And Female / KLEPERFECT BESPOKE Designs(male And Female) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male And Female Husky Available For A New Home by PreciousOma(f): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Male and female husky puppies available for a new home at an affordable price. They are healthy, feeds well, and neat. Call/WhatsApp 08168184429 for more pictures and more breeds available for a new home. All at an affordable price. Call/WhatsApp 08168184429

Re: Male And Female Husky Available For A New Home by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
They look so good, only if I was a lover of dogs.
Re: Male And Female Husky Available For A New Home by PreciousOma(f): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
They look so good, only if I was a lover of dogs.
you can be a lover of dogs. You just have to try
Re: Male And Female Husky Available For A New Home by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
PreciousOma:
you can be a lover of dogs. You just have to try
I’m very scared of them
Re: Male And Female Husky Available For A New Home by PreciousOma(f): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
I’m very scared of them
they are harmless. You can buy the puppies and train them yourself. Dogs are wonderful animals. They are very friendly.
Re: Male And Female Husky Available For A New Home by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
PreciousOma:
they are harmless. You can buy the puppies and train them yourself. Dogs are wonderful animals. They are very friendly.
I know they are harmless but my preferred pets are goats but can’t rare them
Re: Male And Female Husky Available For A New Home by PreciousOma(f): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
I know they are harmless but my preferred pets are goats but can’t rare them
okay. But, incase you change your mind, patronize me or refer me to your friends and family

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Useful Roof Mounted Bike Racks - A Closer Look / 1 Month Old 32" Lg Led Tv For Sale / Data Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.