Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo (32778 Views)

Analysing Peter Obi’s Plans To Remove Import Restrictions – Reno Omokri / Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever / Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by cheras1: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
It is obvious they are up to something. They are planning violence

hisgrace090:
Time to question keyamo is now as they maybe up to something sinister.

As for Peter obi, you cant fight a man backed by God.

1 Like

Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by LordOfTheGame: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
You cannot defend APC, buhari and tinubu without looking stupid. Festus Keyamo and FFK are the living testimonies.
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by Ulunne777(f): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Obi isn't fake like you ppl.
Arranging fake bishops to fake Igbo ppl to fake

Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by BabaO2: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
The more i see ibos trying to curry sympathy on tribal issues, the more i believe they are hypocrite, too weak minded, cowards and selfish. They are the ones that started tribal and hate politics, they are the ones that started cursing any ibos that attend yoruba churches calling them 'stupid and idiot', they are the ones that attempt to demonise all other tribes especially yoruba tribe, and want to force their own tribe man as candidate on everybody, this is same peter obi with tainted pedigree with criminal and abuse of office when he was governor of anambra state. Why ibos always wanted their competitors to always score an own goal against themselves for ibo to thrive?
They started biafra war, they wanted yoruba to score own goal against themselves, after losing the war,they boisteriously and shamelessly labelling yoruba as cowards as propaganda to cover their shame.
They wanted an ibo man to be president by all means and wanted yorubas to score an own goal against themselves by rejecting their kinsman, only a complex and weak minded Yoruba can be manipulated by ibos self imposing antics,
Even UK just voted their own Liz Truss over of Rishi Sunak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by ThatrealestApex: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
slimfit1:

God help us all

Pleases sir, I will appreciate any amount embarassed embarassed
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by ChukwuObe: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mindlog:

You are not even ashamed of yourself that all you and your likes can get from Tinubu's war chest are cheap drugs that is messing up your brain and you feel "empowered" carrying those weapons his children will dare not touch and found on the streets like you.

Certainly not voting Tinubu nor leaving Lagos and by the way, the plots of land my family paid for to the Olurunfunmi family back then has a 99 years lease to them, e still remain 53 years..... just hope you don't get to drown in that lagoon that is enticing you! cheesy

Go to foreign countries and see many of your family members cousins, nephews nieces in their prision for drug trafficking. That is why your brains have damaged that many of you even believed that Buhari is dead
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by JOemmy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
It's like these apc evil people are now planning to assassinate obi tinibu should better know obi is not an easy meat he is not funsho williams
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by newbornmacho(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
jrusky:
No surprise obi was born a liar, raised as a liar, live as a liar and lead his zombie as a liar so I'm not surprise a bit.

No need faken it Mr Obi you will only be safe if your cursed supporters don't jump on the street because of your failure in 2023 but if your foolish supporters make any attempt to disrupt the peace of this country sorry to tell you sir you will blame yourself.

Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by CSTRR: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Keyamo is a hustler.

Once you see him, you already know that this one is defending his daily bread.
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by blessedweapon(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
etrouble:

Anything we do to him, there is nothing you can do.

No worry, DSS is coming for u undecided undecided
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by Monday60655(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
The hand of God is strongly in Obi's presidency. So no weapon form against him shall prosper. So incase of any nwi nwi, Keyamo and co should be hold responsible.

1 Like

Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by CSTRR: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
JOemmy:
It's like these apc evil people are now planning to assassinate obi tinibu should better know obi is not an easy meat he is not funsho williams
The DSS better warn them.

Obi has the support of regions and ethnic groups.

He is not alone o.
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
tonyuny12:

Even dead body no foam reach una

Una foam for NNK

D guy be like abandoned Toyota vehicle

So no noise pls
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by SamPeeLamen(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
They are planning to assassinate Peter Obi. If it fails, they'll say he stage-managed it, and if it succeed, they'll say it's a stage-maned assassination gone wrong. Obi must be protected at all cost
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by SamPeeLamen(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
The shameless can't be shamed.
ZombieSlayer1:

It's amusing seeing Keyamo embarrassing himself and the APC cheesy cheesy
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by owenwin: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
APC should not even execute that plan because we know
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The funniest thing is that he is not even a consideration among the strong contenders. Forget the overblown media hype, pandora hoebi is in the league of Sowore and the rest. Even the big politicians who know whatsup don't give a flying fvck about him. cheesy

If you notice, both Tinubu and Atiku don't make any reference to him, either directly or otherwise. But recently, he it appears his campaign centers around Tinubu. grin

He can go make phoney assassination attempt with ipob pigs so he gains sympathy, but las las, he won't even come third. grin grin grin

Proudly agbadorian.

Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by yahmohy27: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
this fat pig should know that this country will blow finally should anything happen to Obi
Chest beater shut up!
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by Ubanz: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
This guy is either exposing his intent or working for Obi.
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by Starz825(m): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
this fat pig should know that this country will blow finally should anything happen to Obi
What if he goes to Anambra...
And his own people try to assassinate him...
Just like we saw on the net about ifeanyi UBA...

I think obi can not confidently walk around Anambra for one week to campaign....

The daredevils there won't allow him.....his own homeland oooo

I like Obi, but if he becomes president..how will he tame those guys from anambra..who go about killing people....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
yahmohy27:

Chest beater shut up!
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by Mindlog: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Go to foreign countries and see many of your family members cousins, nephews nieces in their prision for drug trafficking. That is why your brains have damaged that many of you even believed that Buhari is dead

I live in a foreign country and answers for myself. I have interest in "damaged brains" reason I studied it in school both undergrad and postgrad. I work in a psychiatric facility and get paid hourly listening to your type and those even worse......so feel free to add more colourful words, e no fit dey worse than sitting and listening to a serial killer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
walefresh3:

Obi don loose dis election .. naa him use him hand spoil show

Peter will never lose this election but Tinubu is not even a contender at all.

Bigots.

1 Like

Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by romanusebhodagh(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The funniest thing is that he is not even a consideration among the strong contenders. Forget the overblown media hype, pandora hoebi is in the league of Sowore and the rest. Even the big politicians who know whatsup don't give a flying fvck about him. cheesy

If you notice, both Tinubu and Atiku don't make any reference to him, either directly or otherwise. But recently, he it appears his campaign centers around Tinubu. grin

He can go make phoney assassination attempt with ipob pigs so he gains sympathy, but las las, he won't even come third. grin grin grin

Proudly agbadorian.
u mumu o
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by lagosrd: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
ijustdey:
…Keyamo’s allegation fallacious, says Obi’s aide

https://punchng.com/obi-plans-to-stage-manage-fake-assassination-attempt-keyamo/?amp

Quack of a thing. The least I will allow to represent me even if I killed the whole world. How can you alleged such grievous offence that you can't prove beyond reasonable doubt. Just because you're a lawyer.

The whole country is tired of the product you're selling.

Was is also. Lie that someone told them to jump into the lagoon.

Was it also a lie that someone also described them as just a dot in a circle

Was it also a lie that they are considered as 5% of the whole population.

Yes they may have their short comings but you can't continue to treat them as an outcast in their own country and you want them to keep silent.

We complain about this and that everytime. They also have the rights to contest and be contested for.. simple .

The people APC should be fighting have been left and they are chasing shadows.

DPD have finished APC in the north and you will see what will happen this time around. The northerns have played a fat one of you by silently endorsing Atiku but you're here venting your anger on those you needed to call and align with . Ok over confidence na him dey kill monkey.
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by Okhuadams(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
ijustdey:
…Keyamo’s allegation fallacious, says Obi’s aide

https://punchng.com/obi-plans-to-stage-manage-fake-assassination-attempt-keyamo/?amp
No need to get angry the obidients fans he is just doing his jop
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by backT(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Obituary is not different from other Nigeria politicians. Believe him at your peril.
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by Basiljoe: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Proudly agbadorian.
Lmao. This useless bmc is trying to deny reality. You have been noticed you can now go back to your miserable agbado eating life.
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by Basiljoe: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
BurialGround:
grin grin grin
All this stomach infrastructure politicians, I'm not surprised, FFK na their leader. Shameless buffoons.
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by LandMann: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Keyamo knows this because APC deceived Nigerians with the same strategy in favour of the cursed Buhari who has plunged Nigeria into unimaginable mess. Festus Keyamo is a slowpoke and deserves to be stoned wherever he sets his ugly toad feet in the South.

1 Like

Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by Basiljoe: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Abdu81:
We are tinubu supporters if you're not voting tinubu leave Lagos or be thrown into lagoons.
I'm not surprised, see the username, na aboki.
You have exchanged your future and that of your generation for 500naira ganja. Well let me tell you, this election will not be like others, you try shit, you get ridden with bullets. As simple as that.
Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by Globalistic(f): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Minister of Labour criticizing Labour Party Presidential Candidate. Tah! Kayemo weight no reach our odogwu Peter Obi.

I have two special votes for you PO; my wife and I.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins / N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi / APC To Fayose: Joining Our Party Won’t Shield You From Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.