Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,110 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Am Sad, Ifeanyi Uba Survived The Attack - Chukwuka Ofoegbu Known As Ijele (vid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Sad, Ifeanyi Uba Survived The Attack - Chukwuka Ofoegbu Known As Ijele (vid (696 Views)

Reno Omokri: Adoption Of Old Anthem A Giant Step Backwards, I Am Sad / I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sad, Ifeanyi Uba Survived The Attack - Chukwuka Ofoegbu Known As Ijele (vid by Icart: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9rzR2vXbhc

One of the strong critic of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Mr Chukwuka Ofoegbu, who holds a live broadcast on Facebook known as Ijele speaks, Has come out to say that the chicken has come home to roost.

Ijele said that he is regretting and also, sad that Senator Ifeanyi Ubah escaped assassination, in the sense that he has been speaking up On the issues of insecurity going on in the South East and non of the politicians did anything about it.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow / Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff / Wike Loves Peter Obi, Watch Interesting Thing He Said About Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.