Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources (40691 Views)

Osimhen Returns With Winning Assist To Nullify Lookman's Goal In Napoli's Win / Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend / Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by onajo2000(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Billions has been lost
Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by Gbeng30(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
I hope this postponement of matches will not affect some club playing champions league and the rest in their coming fixtures
Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by Philuv007: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
JBoss25:
Too much sense sef
ok na.. one bottle of chilled Hennessy for you, with better cow tail.. enjoy the rest of your day..
Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Just because of Elizabeth?
Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by Vinnie2000(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kyase:
Hmm
Now I am beginning to hate the Queen undecided
But why dem go play London games but games far away from London dem cancel am

Dear auntie lesbian UJU release another singles abeg
Fergie001,
Dfrost
Yemi1504

No enough banter this week again

So After dat Embarassing Show against Real Sociedad, u still get Hope and Excitement for Man Utd

Crystal Palace for Show una Better Shege! undecided

1 Like

Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by yemi1504: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kyase:
Hmm
Now I am beginning to hate the Queen undecided
But why dem go play London games but games far away from London dem cancel am

Dear auntie lesbian UJU release another singles abeg
Fergie001,
Dfrost
Yemi1504

No enough banter this week again

All games fit dey cancelled this weekend again as almost all the Police dey on ground for Queen's burial. The London games too go dey cancelled as many people go dey there this weekend enter Monday, the burial date.

Modify - I just dey know now say the games dey go on. Na good news o. So forget wetin I talk before.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by Eniade99(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
This is acpuntry that works
Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by shyna501: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
This past weekend was so boring without premier league matches aswear! They'd better not postpone this week matches again. Wearing black harm band, observing 1 minute silent and putting on late queen's customised shirt on top of player's jersey before matches kick off would've been the best way to honour the Queen but what do i kno sef!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fork the bloody queen!
Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by Vinnie2000(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Maybe Nigerians should stop watching English league.

But we know you can't. You criticize England but still obsessed with EPL.

Don't mind the Mofos.

Cussing the Queen and British pple but Addicted to their English premier League like Igbo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by Cantonese: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
JBoss25:
Why suspend the whole league for a rotten queen, 1 minute silence at the start of the match is ok

Not your country, not your queen. The small bet9ja wey you no see na im pain you pass.

Make head like agama lizard there.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by Vinnie2000(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
shyna501:
This past weekend was so boring without premier league matches aswear! They'd better not postpone this week matches again. Wearing black harm band, observing 1 minute silent and putting on late queen's customised shirt on top of player's jersey before matches kick off would've been the best way to honour the Queen but what do i kno sef!!

Maybe This is a Call for Nigerian Football Administrators to Develop and Revive our league... sad

See how this Queen Elizabeth Matter no concern South Africans..
Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by Wahala90: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
h

Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by Rayjnr: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
JBoss25:
Why suspend the whole league for a rotten queen, 1 minute silence at the start of the match is ok

Not everyone is as useless as you people that don't respect your elders.
Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by Sleekfingers: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
JBoss25:

Na their late queen and country. They can postpone all the matches till further notice. If you don't like it, go and watch Nigeria league.....

5 Likes

Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by Kyase(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Vinnie2000:

So After dat Embarassing Show against Real Sociedad, u still get Hope and Excitement for Man Utd

Crystal Palace for Show una Better Shege! undecided
Who be this again

See avoid me
Shey you no see say we been dey mourn the queen and na our second 11 we play
Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by Kyase(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
yemi1504:

All games fit dey cancelled this weekend again as almost all the Police dey on ground for Queen's burial. The London games too go dey cancelled as many people go dey there this weekend enter Monday, the burial date.

Modify - I just dey know now say the games dey go on. Na good news o. So forget wetin I talk before.
All
Me i Dey provoke rn like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by ivandragon: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Piss poor planning...
Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by nuele(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Not bad
Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by okunwaye(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Xegido8080:
Tired of losing your bets on football games? Visit the website on my signature to learn how to recover all your betting losses within one month.
sell all your family land and stake.
I am sure it will be up to 500$.
id*ot !! angry

Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by 2tpick: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
I understand the need to postpone games being played in London. Why on earth will man utd vs leeds be postponed too?

1 Like

Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by sprints1: 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
JBoss25:
guy u no get sense u no see person tell you but becos I like you I don tell you wetin you need.
Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by pargelenis(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Da fuk … I’d rather watch ping pong than La Liga again!
Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by Lamasta(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
This season will finish in this other top7
Mancity
Tottheham
Liverpool
Arsenal
Chelsea
Newcastle
Westham
This your violence na as e dey hot o

1 Like

Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by justicechichex: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
From what i'm reading, it's definitely more than 2 matches they actually plan on postponing... And those matches esp che vs liv is gonna be a cracker.
Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by Hespee93: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
fasho01:
It was expected

Why postponing Man U match, I understand that the matches to be played in London might creat some unnecessary issues, but Man u will be played in Manchester, that shows something.
Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by Chopcy29: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
autotrader014:
isioke

Head of rat
Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by yemi1504: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kyase:

All
Me i Dey provoke rn like this

Me too o! All the way till October! Chelsea Liverpool our banter game also postponed.
Re: Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources by Angelfrost(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Man United and Ten Hag are lucky!

Peacocks for chop them raw! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Olga Takes A Walk With Their Twin Girls In A Stroller / Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette / Chelsea Sack Antonio Conte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.