Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj (4207 Views)

Poll: The Most Handsome Between The Two

Dbanj: 38% (25 votes)
2Face: 61% (40 votes)
This poll has ended

The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) / Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by sosky4real: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2007
you guys are just funny. i think the both of them are handsome it depends on the person making the choice. like they say, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. cheers
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by Betty605: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2007
funkydot:

@ Damsel001

You a groupie or somefing? Don' t agree D'bang only appeals to teen-kokolets though! Even mama-kokolets dig him, u dig? cool cool cool
LOL, so your sayin u are a mama kokolet? cheesy grin
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by playmate(f): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2007
dbanj knows hw 2 get d girls wit his charm nd humour nd tuface weeeeell undecided
i go 4 dbanj.no long thing
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2007
dbanj be fine o! but whats up with the sunglasses all the time? grin tongue jeeez
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by lyfe(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2007
In terms of being natural and no make up na Tu-baba, most time i see D danj he de always de on sunglasses maybe na because he dey always wapa before showing up on screen. Let us put D banj and tuface together and let them off their blings, studs, sunglasses and even their shirt cheesy the next topic will be lil wayne and d banj who fine pass?

I'm D banji my Jamaican friends call me Afa-gbo,, no long tin girl as u see me now.
Hem ma name na Tuface Idibia-------, no be small thing o, all my african queen, as you do see me so, Nobody fine pass o

Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by zigbo(f): 5:45am On Nov 25, 2007
if they off their shirts. . . only d'banj's packs will send shock waves to tuface. . .infact with tuface's afor beer,he was the rite person for that guiness advert

nb- afor means stomach
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by Damsel001: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2007
@funkydot
groupie? no way. the kind of job i do, i meet celebrities everyday. So i know what i am talking about. You dig?

@Betty
Sounds like shes a mama-kokolet for sure.lol
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by Damsel001: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2007
@funkydot
groupie? no way. the kind of job i do, i meet celebrities everyday. So i know what i am talking about. You dig?

@Betty
Sounds like shes a mama-kokolet for sure.lol

@zigbo
if they remove their shirts, tuface is it.
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by omoge25(f): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2007
the kokomaster has it over 2face any day for me.
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by stefykarl: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2007
there is no comparism, 2face is the man
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by funkydot(f): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2007
@Damsel001
@Betty605

Yeah I'm a mamakokolet, no shame in that! cool But what's with the numbers in your names, does it stand for your positions in your groupie-album? shocked Not surprised, birds of the same feathers, grin
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by Damsel001: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2007
@Mamakokolet Funky dot
Madam, take a chill pill now. No need to be saucy with your comments and yeah theres nothing wrong with being a mamakokolet, a shame we cant turn back the hands of time and bring back the hay days. Enjoy.

@Betty 605
Lets just relax when people say nasty things, for the Lord holds all the aces. wink
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by concrete: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2007
you guys are right o

i've NEVER actually seen d'banj with out sunglasses

maybe he get lazy eye
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by janami(f): 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2007
dbanj fine? na tuface abeg, even without money then he was still looking gud
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by funkydot(f): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2007
@Damsel001
", a shame we can't turn back the hands of time and bring back the hay days. Enjoy."

Now who's being saucy? Anyways, watch your grammar, the word is 'hey' not 'hay'! *Chilling* cool
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by ooyeyemi(f): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2007
nothing concern me, i know wan know who fine pass. tongue
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by nasyl(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2007
Hey guys, wat ya probs.guy admiring guy isnt prbs.
ok ma comment, tu face is more hnsme . dat is t
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by trendy(f): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2007
they are both handsome, depend on how u like ur men,
Dbanj is my kind of guy grin
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by Elvis41: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
MP007:
work on ur sentence construction. You need to take developmental writing.Your sentence construction is terrible.
grin
MP007:
work on ur sentence construction. You need to take developmental writing.Your sentence construction is terrible.
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by Elvis41: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
They are both handsome so stop the confusion
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj by offset67(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
[quote] grin grin ;DI and My Friend where arguing about the most Handsome between 2face and D,Banj, Please people who's the Most Handsome between the two[/quote

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Private Jetting Too! (photos) / JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj / Actor Mike Ezuruonye Shows Off His Super Cute Son [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.