Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

MC Oluomo And Friends Dancing And Singing Praises To God in Church - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo And Friends Dancing And Singing Praises To God in Church (45505 Views)

Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo And Friends Dancing And Singing Praises To God in Church by Sleekfingers: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2022
GreyLaw:

Now this is not true. Church is an assembly of called out ones; those who have been called out of the world. Church is not for sinners. In fact, Paul the apostle commanded that fornication and people that sowed discord should be excommunicated from the church. When a sinner comes to church he should receive Christ and stop sinning.

And those of you going to church are not sinners abi?
Re: MC Oluomo And Friends Dancing And Singing Praises To God in Church by elonmuskbaby: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
anonimi:

Interesting.
How did Christianity and Islam become dominant in the world?
By enlightenment against resistance
yes
Re: MC Oluomo And Friends Dancing And Singing Praises To God in Church by hush15: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
StagethemTVee:
MC Oluomo dances and praises hard in church with his friends and well wishers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_17SGZfH4w

Honestly, am not a fan of this oppressive being but when, it comes to God, I can't and won't judge but I know, no sinner will go unpunished. God will do his thing in his time.
Re: MC Oluomo And Friends Dancing And Singing Praises To God in Church by SugarGirl44(f): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I’m never against juju. I only said that because he is in a church where they preach against it.

OK sir.
Re: MC Oluomo And Friends Dancing And Singing Praises To God in Church by Upworkwriter007(f): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
julybaba:
The temple of God has become a stool of immorals. No thanks to greedy men of God gods of men
Church is not meant to welcome saint, but a place where the word of God is shared and sinners are transformed. If you think he's a sinner, then that's a good reason for him to be in church. Isn't it?
Re: MC Oluomo And Friends Dancing And Singing Praises To God in Church by Doyou2019: 5:15am On Sep 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Trash!
I expect better from a school teacher.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano / Historian help!Which city was the first capital of Nigeria?Calabar,zungeru,lagos / The Locally Built Ship By Navy In Lagos That President Buhari Will Launch Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.