Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth (60052 Views)

Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) / Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges / Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by mightyhaze: 6:56am On Sep 13, 2022
Na small thing buhari go take senior am wink
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by vaxx: 7:05am On Sep 13, 2022
This is kwame nkrumah and the queen dancing somewhere in London.

The queen was way younger and beautiful then

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by Ayo8(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Buhari be like… Hi Lizzy, Remember me? I was the president in 1986…
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by AcademicWriter: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2022
God save the president On a serious note, the Buhari government has failed Nigerians. Kinldy check my signature belowGod save the president On a serious note, the Buhari government has failed Nigerians. Kinldy check my signature below...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by SugarGirl44(f): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2022
Once this woman and the west is happy with you, just know you're a gullible fool and theie puppet.
But the moment they plan to kill you like Gadaffi, Lumumba, Sankara...then you're a great and brave warrior.

So this picture to me is just of a con artist (master) and gullible slave.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by ajepako(f): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Why him dey look her breast....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

I literarily spilled my coffee laughing out loud! grin grin grin grin grin

I swear you no well grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by Prettylima(f): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2022
grin grin check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by Ishilove: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2022
franchasofficia:
See the excitement on his face, Aboki too like better thing grin

That's the only thing he is good at; wandering the world as a typical herdsman he is and taking pictures, the most imbecilic President the world ever had cheesy
This is extremely vawulent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by sameks08(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2022
two dead people
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by cornelman: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Why is he folding his hands

Him dey collect instructions
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by LaJoe2: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2022
I see decent dressing from both.
One thing you will give the Royal Family Women is decent and modest dressing asides from the Jewelry.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2022
farouk2much:
2 idiots
Ho low ree buu ruu kuu

Why are some fool anis so stupid?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by Mummiesboy: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Buhari self, see how e stand like sanda agwe
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by kernniejay(m): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Buddha3:
Thought they said Muslims don't shake women?

See their moronic Lord and saviour bending to shake a woman and smiling sheepishly in the process!
Their Islamic laws are only meant for the poor among them.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by Jackipapa: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Why him dey look her breast....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

Well covered
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by Orlu15(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Why is he folding his hands
Because he was shocked! grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by juman(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2022
We Nigerians loved the Queen.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth by Defaramade(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2022
salem1996:

Bad belle, with all the the effort this man has been putting to make Nigeria better, his hardwork, development and insight, for me he deserves to be MINISTER OF NOTHING except COWS and GORO.
Lol, e be like say you dey vex pass me oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Protesters In Camo Demonstrate Against Stay-At-Home Orders In Kansas, US / Kate Brown, First Lesbian Governor (LGBT) Elected In The U.S.A / Mad Vlad Putin Is Dying. Is It Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Or Poison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.