Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

South East PDP Governors And Political Leaders Should Dump Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East PDP Governors And Political Leaders Should Dump Wike (651 Views)

PDP Governors May Dump Wike Over Party Members Harassment, Romance With APC / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East PDP Governors And Political Leaders Should Dump Wike by Ebubu: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
1. He has lost the battle to win PDP presidential primaries.

2. Atiku is the automatic leader of the party

3. After May next year, Wike will be useless.

4. Northerners are leaving APC to join PDP in droves.

5. Wike claims NEVER to be Igbo, deserves no sympathy, is even touted to be working for Tinubu.

6. Strike a deal with Atiku to support him, do 8 years and hand over to SE.

7. What are Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi gaining by supporting Wike ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East PDP Governors And Political Leaders Should Dump Wike by underpinna: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
I feel your pain. If Atiku cannot ask Ayu to step down what sort of nonsense deal can he honor?
I see that Wike is really giving you guys headache and you people want to die.
Not everyone sees Atiku, Atiku sees other people too.
Shebi na Niger Delta money Atiku want to rule over.
If you are from the North, na una way if you are from the South, slave mentality no go ever leave you.

7 Likes

Re: South East PDP Governors And Political Leaders Should Dump Wike by TimFisher2: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ebubu:

5. Wike claims NEVER to be Igbo, deserves no sympathy, is even touted to be working for Tinubu.

Agbado hungry munching cassava
Re: South East PDP Governors And Political Leaders Should Dump Wike by Penguin2: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ebubu:

They should strike a deal with the north?

As if the north honoured the deal they struck with Tinubu.

We are waiting to see the Southeasterner that will strike a deal with Atiku.

1 Like

Re: South East PDP Governors And Political Leaders Should Dump Wike by Reeses: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ebubu:

So we should leave Obi and support Atiku? Are you ok?

4 Likes

Re: South East PDP Governors And Political Leaders Should Dump Wike by DWickedLandLord: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Reeses:

So we should leave Obi and support Atiku? Are you ok?

He's talking to pdp n their members/supporters

1 Like

Re: South East PDP Governors And Political Leaders Should Dump Wike by Ebubu: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

He's talking to pdp n their members/supporters
no mind am. PDP SE leaders should support Atiku not Wike

1 Like

Re: South East PDP Governors And Political Leaders Should Dump Wike by Ebubu: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Penguin2:

They should strike a deal with the north?

As if the north honoured the deal they struck with Tinubu.

We are waiting to see the Southeasterner that will strike a deal with Atiku.
pdp SE leaders are striking deal with Atiku, not Buhari.

1 Like

Re: South East PDP Governors And Political Leaders Should Dump Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Op, I agree with you because as a former card carrying member of PDP, I have my biases. But right now, the task at hand is how to rescue whatever is left of this country from the hands of total collapse. Else, it collapses on all of us.

The journey never promised to be an easy ride. But the journey of a thousand miles starts with a step.

That man is Peter Obi. Let us encourage him because of all the contenders, he has the least baggage. He is qualified and experienced. Tested and trusted.He is a detribalised Nigerian. Atiku cannot replace another northerner. It's unfair.

Wike should support Peter Obi if he can't feel his own face anymore in PDP.

1 Like

Re: South East PDP Governors And Political Leaders Should Dump Wike by Righthussle: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ebubu:

Are you a big fool. Which stupid deal ? Are you deaf or what ? The deal Atiku made with Southern PDP leaders is that a Southerner will become PDP chairman if a northerner gets the presidential ticket. Is a Southerner the chairman of PDP now ? A SOUTHERNER must succeed Buhari.
Re: South East PDP Governors And Political Leaders Should Dump Wike by NaMe4: 1:29am On Sep 13, 2022
Ebubu:

Then after 8 years, you get reminded not to strike deals with dishonourable persons.

Ride on.
Re: South East PDP Governors And Political Leaders Should Dump Wike by Ebubu: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2022
Righthussle:

I am a fool. My mother was raped by a mad man and conceived me, that is why i have mad genes in my body, and can’t apply correction on others without abuses. In fact as a matter of fact I am sexually attracted to my mother and have fücked her a couple of times but she was so wide, I did it raw though. I will keep on fûcking my mother and passing her around till she dies.
Just read what you wrote again
Re: South East PDP Governors And Political Leaders Should Dump Wike by Ebubu: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2022
NaMe4:

Then after 8 years, you get reminded not to strike deals with dishonourable persons.

Ride on.
so what will you gain after 8 years of supporting Wike while Atiku goes on to win the Presidency?

Opposition?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: People From Akwa Ibom State , How True Is This? / Atiki Shuns Dino Melaye & Daniel Bwala, Appoints Olagbodiyan As Campaign Spokesp / Who Will Be First Lady Of Nigerian In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.