Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army (432 Views)

Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert / Ramzan Kadyrov Arrives Ukraine With Threat To "Finish Ukrainians" / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by sanpipita(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov, an ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, has criticised the Russian army’s performance after the loss over the weekend of Izyum , a critical supply hub in Ukraine’s eastern Kharkiv province.

In an 11-minute-long voice message posted to the Telegram messaging app on Saturday, he conceded the campaign was not going to plan.

“If today or tomorrow changes are not made in the conduct of the special military operation, I will be forced to go to the
country’s leadership to explain to them the situation on the ground,” Kadyrov, the Kremlin-appointed leader of Chechnya,
said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/11/kadyrov-criticises-russias-stunning-setback-in-ukraine

1 Like

Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by tempest01(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Where are those Baby Putin supporters that were always quoting their grand father when we were analyzing the senseless war and telling them that Putin is making a mistake?

1 Like

Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by joyandfaith: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
It is already late for Russia/putin. Mauripol was captured because UA didn’t have himars and enough weapons then.
Lend-lease act is a game changer. Fortunately for Ukraine usa is not actively waging any war in any part of the world. I mentioned it here in 2021 that usa withdrew from Afghanistan in preparation for a major war. USA can decide to fund UA for the next 5 to 10 years with the act. Soon more mercenaries from around the world would start joining UA in fight against RA.
Indiscipline and disorganised RA cannot match NATO alliance. Forget MAD. Even China and Russia combined cannot match nato in real war. Discipline is a key to success of any military. Alexander the Great and his army were very discpline. Indiscipline and immorality destroyed Roman army.
You don't fight genocidal and colonial war in 21st century . Some Ukrainians who felt that they would benefit from Russia than West are now in side of UA. Many Russian collaborators are regretting now.

1 Like

Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by DerrickzB: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
sanpipita:
Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov, an ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, has criticised the Russian army’s performance after the loss over the weekend of Izyum , a critical supply hub in Ukraine’s eastern Kharkiv province.

In an 11-minute-long voice message posted to the Telegram messaging app on Saturday, he conceded the campaign was not going to plan.

“If today or tomorrow changes are not made in the conduct of the special military operation, I will be forced to go to the
country’s leadership to explain to them the situation on the ground,” Kadyrov, the Kremlin-appointed leader of Chechnya,
said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/11/kadyrov-criticises-russias-stunning-setback-in-ukraine

Out of everything he said, u picked out the one that best suit your propaganda and posted!! Wonderful!!

So who said this;?

��⚡Ramzan Kadyrov addressed and criticized the situation in the Kharkiv direction of the special military operation in Ukraine:

- I, Ramzan Kadyrov, officially declare to you that all these cities will be returned back. Our guys are already there. Another 10,000 fighters are ready to leave;

- In the near future we will reach Odessa, you will see concrete results;

- I'm not a strategist, as in the Ministry of Defense. But mistakes were made. I think they will draw conclusions. When you tell the truth to your face, you may not like it. But I love to tell the truth. We talked with the commanders at the fronts;

It's a shame that nothing was said for several days. It is clear that people were not prepared for this. We always talk about our work;

- If today or tomorrow changes are not made to the conduct of a special military operation, I will be forced to contact the country's leadership in order to explain to them the situation on earth. She is very interesting, “awesome” I would say;

- The fact that several villages and cities were given to them, there are several pluses in this. We did not advertise, but we have a special task. Our guys stood up and started their work;

- In the near future we will meet with the military commanders, we will explain to them what patriotism is. Patriots should not be offended if someone did something wrong. We must unite people around ourselves;

- I know one thing. Russia will win. NATO weapons will be suppressed by the spirit of our fighters. Our hands and feet are already trembling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by DerrickzB: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
sanpipita:

said.

Is that all kadyrov in the 11 minutes audio Or you picked out the one that best suit ur propaganda?? Western slave and a*s licking ehn grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by DerrickzB: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
[s]
joyandfaith:
It is already late for Russia/putin. Mauripol was captured because UA didn’t have himars and enough weapons then.
Lend-lease act is a game changer. Fortunately for Ukraine usa is not actively waging any war in any part of the world. I mentioned it here in 2021 that usa withdrew from Afghanistan in preparation for a major war. USA can decide to fund UA for the next 5 to 10 years with the act. Soon more mercenaries from around the world would start joining UA in fight against RA.
Indiscipline and disorganised RA cannot match NATO alliance. Forget MAD. Even China and Russia combined cannot match nato in real war. Discipline is a key to success of any military. Alexander the Great and his army were very discpline. Indiscipline and immorality destroyed Roman army.
You don't fight genocidal and colonial war in 21st century . Some Ukrainians who felt that they would benefit from Russia than West are now in side of UA. Many Russian collaborators are regretting now.
[/s]

Stfu clown cheesy

Haba!!
Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by joyandfaith: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
DerrickzB:

Is that all kadyrov in the 11 minutes audio Or you picked out the one that best suit ur propaganda?? Western slave and a*s licking ehn grin

I know it is only eastern slaves that use technological innovations from the west to abuse west.

1 Like

Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by DerrickzB: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

I know it is only eastern slaves that use technological innovations from the west to abuse west.

Okay!! Disconnect me from western internet service and connect me to eastern own!!!

Mumu raise to power 5!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by alakara(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
@wittylander.
Can you mentor me in "writing".
Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by joyandfaith: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
DerrickzB:

Okay!! Disconnect me from western internet service and connect me to eastern own!!!

Mumu raise to power 5!!

Eastern network is Ak47. You can connect to it. Abusing west using west innovation, mumu raise to power 100.
Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by DerrickzB: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

Eastern network is Ak47. You can connect to it. Abusing west using west innovation, mumu raise to power 100.

Yeah and western network is invasion and murdering o millions of innocent people in iraq, iran, Vietnam, and etc… well done technological advancer!! Mumu raise to 1000!!!

ur comrade nsiba never show him ugly head here since, abi the born by mistake don chop ban grin cheesy..

Mumu them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by joyandfaith: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
DerrickzB:

Yeah and western network is invasion and murdering o millions of innocent people in iraq, iran, Vietnam, and etc… well done technological advancer!! Mumu raise to 1000!!!

ur comrade nsiba never show him ugly head here since, abi the born by mistake don chop ban grin cheesy..

Mumu them

Mumu don't learn. Even majority of USA citizens believe that invasion of iraq and Vietnam were wrong. Mumu raise to power 10,000 is justifying
invasion of ukraine by Russia because USA did similar things. Who is nsiba? Your tormentor. I think you are seeing him in your dream.
Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by leofab(f): 2:02am On Sep 13, 2022
joyandfaith:

Mumu don't learn. Even majority of USA citizens believe that invasion of iraq and Vietnam were wrong. Mumu raise to power 10,000 is justifying
invasion of ukraine by Russia because USA did similar things. Who is nsiba? Your tormentor. I think you are seeing him in your dream.
maybe we should just ship the idiot to some sugar cane farm in north indies since UsA did it too in the past!.. Whataboutism!.

1 Like

Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by nsiba: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2022
DerrickzB:

Mumu them

When you are being educated, shut up your imbec-ile mouth and listen and when they are done educating you good for nothing human mistake, all you got do is say "yes sir/ma"
Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by nsiba: 7:19am On Sep 13, 2022
leofab:
maybe we should just ship the idiot to some sugar cane farm in north indies since UsA did it too in the past!.. Whataboutism!.

That will be too nice, DerrickzB is to be crucified lizard style
Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by leobergy(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2022
sanpipita:

said.

western dick sucker,is that all he said?
Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by Parachoko: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2022
The Russian Army performance in Ukraine is so poor or is it that Putin Is just been lenient?

Putin should understand that, there will be consequences if his Army fail in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by Danny50: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Putin is about to go down.
Re: Putin Ally Kadyrov Criticises Russian Army by Emmamay10: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2022
Putin has bitten more than he can chew. His allies in crime will be the one to pay him back in his own coin.

(1) (Reply)

Rebellion Against Putin As Russians Set Recruitment Centre On Ablaze / The Oil Price Cap Idiocy / Former German Chancellor Merkel Confirms Ukraine Peace Deal Was A Ploy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.