Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? (486 Views)

Benefits Of Youtube For Business Owners / The Fastest Way To Get Thousands Of YouTube Subscribers / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by Elizkid: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hi, guys,

My brother has a YouTube channel where he posts funny interview clips of celebrities, mostly Shorts videos.

He only does it for fun with no knowledge of the monetization potentials of YouTube. In the past 6 months ,he's garnered over 360k subscribers and over 417 million views.

Last month alone, he had over 28 million views.

Now, the problem is the channel cannot be monetized as most of the videos are subtly edited and not original.

Now, the question is, is there anyway for him to make money with the channel outside of YouTube adsense? I was thinking maybe he could change the direction of the channel and start uploading original content, since he already has the subscribers. Or are there other ways outside of YouTube?

Mind you, most of his viewers are foreign, UK, US, etc.

We need suggestions, guys.

Thanks in advance.
Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by 4teenblaq: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
When did he create the channel?
Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by Elizkid: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
4teenblaq:
When did he create the channel?

January this year
Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by 4teenblaq: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Elizkid:

January this year

Okay... How did he grow such traffic within the period? Can I get the name of the YouTube?
Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by Elizkid: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
4teenblaq:

Okay... How did he grow such traffic within the period?

Maybe it's just luck. YouTube algorithm shít

The growth of the channel surprised me too.

I just found out about his channel recently and was wowed
Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by 4teenblaq: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Elizkid:

Maybe it's just luck. YouTube algorithm shít

The growth of the channel surprised me too.

I just found out about his channel recently and was wowed

Name of the channel

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by Elizkid: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
4teenblaq:

Name of the channel

Might want to keep that confidential atm

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by 4teenblaq: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Elizkid:

No p, I just wanted to see the kind of funny celebrity interview, so that I can offer my best suggestion.
Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by Talktalk2022: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Keep it confidential but you need public opinion lol clown shocked
Elizkid:

Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by Elizkid: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Talktalk2022:
Keep it confidential but you need public opinion lol clown shocked

I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect your kind.

You're welcome
Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Elizkid:

Wise of you. Don't mind these wolves. Experts with helpful tips will come

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by Elizkid: 6:35am On Sep 13, 2022
kayone2:

Wise of you. Don't mind these wolves. Experts with helpful tips will come

Thanks, boss
Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by DanielPat01: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2022
Elizkid post=F5F5F5:

Thanks, boss

Chat me up on WhatsApp let's talk +2349033583434
Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by Elizkid: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2022
DanielPat01:

Chat me up on WhatsApp let's talk +2349033583434

I'm the one chatting you on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by Elizkid: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
FOD, naijacutee, puskin, dominique, Lalasticlala

Please move to front page for more inputs
Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by Elizkid: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by Talktalk2022: 2:25am On Sep 28, 2022
Elizkid:

I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect your kind.

You're welcome

Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by Zidoh(m): 3:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Elizkid:
Hi, guys,

My brother has a YouTube channel where he posts funny interview clips of celebrities, mostly Shorts videos.

He only does it for fun with no knowledge of the monetization potentials of YouTube. In the past 6 months ,he's garnered over 360k subscribers and over 417 million views.

Last month alone, he had over 28 million views.

Now, the problem is the channel cannot be monetized as most of the videos are subtly edited and not original.

Now, the question is, is there anyway for him to make money with the channel outside of YouTube adsense? I was thinking maybe he could change the direction of the channel and start uploading original content, since he already has the subscribers. Or are there other ways outside of YouTube?

Mind you, most of his viewers are foreign, UK, US, etc.

We need suggestions, guys.

Thanks in advance.
He can use other monetization method and also write out for ads and promotions. I can actually be consulted if he ready. My contact is on my sign below.
Re: How Do I Make The Most Of Youtube Channel? by Zidoh(m): 3:36am On Sep 28, 2022
Elizkid:

Do not drop the name here ..... Some people will eventually become your competitor by creating same things as yours.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mazda For Sale / How To Solve Tax Details And Payment On Hold Issue In CLICKWORKER (from Nigeria) / ✨Earn $400 minimum weekly Building & Trading Social Media Accounts ⚡️ Using $50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.