Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

“I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty (5106 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) / Laycon And Vee Making Music, Singing While Erica Watches And Blushes / Just Imagine How Tiny I Am , Blessing Okoro Shares Cute Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by ParrotGirls360(f): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nigeria’s athletics icon and champion Blessing Okagbare took to her to her official twitter page to post a beautiful photo of herself with the caption :

“I dey enter your eye abi? Close am…..”

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/mountain214/status/1569058218965336064?t=Z1YUCPRy-gDQPU1-rCPEsw&s=19

BLOG POST SOURCE: https://gistpark.com.ng/2022/09/12/blessing-okagbare-photos/

2 Likes

Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by Belteshazzar1: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mtcheeeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by Tonypen247(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beauty fades but personality is forever. The big question is; what legacy will you be remembered for

1 Like

Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
is that not the cheat who got caught and got a 10yr ban?! so now she wanna spend the 10yrs disturbing us on Social media or what?

5 Likes

Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by Nicepoker(m): 12:00am On Sep 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
is that not the cheat who got caught and got a 10yr ban?! so now she wanna spend the 10yrs disturbing us on Social media or what?
Na she o

3 Likes

Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by Verifiedtrader(m): 12:36am On Sep 13, 2022
See werey wey dey enter eye

1 Like

Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by Realhommie(m): 12:47am On Sep 13, 2022
Artificial beauty..... Mbanu, I'll pass, tenks cheesy cheesy..

1 Like

Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by emmabest2000(m): 2:00am On Sep 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Belteshazzar1:
Mtcheeeew

Tonypen247:
Beauty fades but personality is forever. The big question is; what legacy will you be remembered for
Verifiedtrader:
See werey wey dey enter eye
Realhommie:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by worksmart(m): 2:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Natural beauty and a great athlete.

She is victim of an unfair system I can only salute her for making us proud for many years as the only Nigerian athlete making finals and winning medals.

May the gods reward her massively.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by kenzysmith: 3:17am On Sep 13, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Mtcheeeew
she and oshahola are very beautiful despite their physical activities have u ever imagined if both ladies didn't go do sport he sure me say oshaola go win miss Nigeria why Yahoo boys for done dey hang okagbare legs by now. If okagbare still open for me now I know GI waste time

1 Like

Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by kenzysmith: 3:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Tonypen247:
your next 5 generation I doubt if they will achieved one quarter of her legacy

2 Likes

Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by Doyou2019: 3:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Regardless, I still Stan this champion. She paid her dues, no doubt!

7 Likes

Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by flejnr2(f): 4:08am On Sep 13, 2022
Druggy
Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by Cypress042(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2022
I wonder who is telling these ladies they are beautiful cheesy
Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by meobizy(f): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Beautiful picture. Reality is oftentimes disappointing.
Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by MyRentic: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Don’t spend all your money on material items o. � Plan for the future oooo Invest!!!

Secure an apartment or list your apartment at www.rentic.app to begin your journey to financial freedom today.

Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by CheedyJ(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
I want to believe you're a perfect being, one who has never erred before.

1 Like

Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by Entanglement: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2022
ParrotGirls360:
Nigeria’s athletics icon and champion Blessing Okagbare took to her to her official twitter page to post a beautiful photo of herself with the caption :

“I dey enter your eye abi? Close am…..”

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/mountain214/status/1569058218965336064?t=Z1YUCPRy-gDQPU1-rCPEsw&s=19

BLOG POST SOURCE: https://gistpark.com.ng/2022/09/12/blessing-okagbare-photos/
is she not that Igbo girl them catch dey use drug take run grin

As them Don ban her now, the next quickest job go be ashawo ohh!
Make she start to dey gather the drug them dey use take accommodate multiple preeks! Because that might come in handy grin

Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by HolyMan12: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2022
This one kpekus go don turn kpomo grin
Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by Arielle: 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Realhommie:
She didn't ask you. She can never ask you! tongue
Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by Realhommie(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Arielle:

She didn't ask you. She can never ask you! tongue
Blessing Okagbare, I'm sorry ma. tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by BeanmanX(m): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Make she go find work do... lipsrsealed
Re: “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty by Belteshazzar1: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
she and oshahola are very beautiful despite their physical activities have u ever imagined if both ladies didn't go do sport he sure me say oshaola go win miss Nigeria why Yahoo boys for done dey hang okagbare legs by now. If okagbare still open for me now I know GI waste time

I don't even understand what you are saying

(1) (Reply)

Shop For All Your Favourite Forever Living Products At Rock Bottom Price / Meet Singer Harrysong's Daughter | Photos / Meet The Lady Who Took 20 Years To Grow Out Her Hair, See What It Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.