Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home (1637 Views)

3m Nigerians Living Illegally In UK – Senate Committee / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? / Over 1 Million Nigerians Live In The Uk, But Are They Useful To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 18, 2007
shocked shocked Wetin Dey diz yankee wey everybody dey yarn about, i just travel for holidays opari, rather than stay all my life there, rubbish
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by MP007(m): 6:20am On Aug 18, 2007
guess what? there is a beter place than home afterall

like play , like play ,, butterfly enter bush
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 18, 2007
grin grin Like play play butterfly lost for bush, even die for bush grin grin cheesy
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by MP007(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2007
na u kill am ai? see ur mouth grin
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by nguage(m): 6:39am On Aug 18, 2007
Its really stupid, I see people around me everyday .Most of 'em can't get good jobs because they dont have papers, I am thinking ''Go back home, bitch''
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by MP007(m): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2007
abi oo, but wait , go back home to what? the poeple wey don fumble for people back home , lord have mercy
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2007
sad sad sad MP007@ U are a big monkey u need to live there forever no place like home, am going to france tomorrow to buy perfume then i will visit my cousin in london,i will then head to japan to see my family friend, isn't that sweet die,live for US.u don hear
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by MP007(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2007
shut up, i just came back from leeds uk , a week ago, planning to visit SA this decemeber, whats ur point ?
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 18, 2007
@ Mp007 grin grin grin grin grin congrats , lol, Travlling by december when me dey travel almost everyweek,u dey book flight every year or month, u need to die in US
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by MP007(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2007
AT least i stil dey travel, travel na travel,
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 18, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin travelling is sweet when you have Jesus cuz he will bless you , my job is JESUS Jesus other ppl do yahoo yahoo but me Jesus Jesus.start now u will flowing in money,
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by MP007(m): 7:12am On Aug 18, 2007
i travel to play instrument for christ, like i dont know, spreading the wor, i feel u men , but stop fronting , humility, plz seek to get it
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ooooh my brother in christ am sorry , so what kind of instrument do you play
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by MP007(m): 7:29am On Aug 18, 2007
drums , sax

1 Like

Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2007
grin grin cool maybe someday when am going for some conference will take u along kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by MP007(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2007
take me along grin, am a movement, aint no foloow follow . got ma owm group, ggeezz, u silly boi
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2007
sad sad embarassed embarassed he no matter i can take u all along or invite you
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by ssRhino: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ Poster, sometimes, it is better to face the shame of the abroad than that of home, if you are truly in nigeria, you will agree with me, that nigeria has nothing to offer the youth anymore, it is sad though, but the sad truth is that, nigeria has failed the youth, so many at the university, and yet have no idea what they will do after their studies, so many of the ladies have to stand on allen at night, all in da name of paying their tuition at the end of the year, cos dada and mama cant afford to pay their tuition, and we have a society that has placed a "loosers" emblem on those that cant go to school, or on those that dropped out, Most of our guys have to be a member of the cult to belong, so tell me, what is there to offer the youths.
There is no job, no hope, no future, and at least some of the them illegal abroad cld get a job and able to feed and take care of some of their family back home, cos nigeria has become a nation where a sacrificial lamb has to be out of the nation to take care of the rest of the family,
Dnt get me wrong, nothng like home, and home could be sweet, but it is so frustrating, ad i feel so bad for the nigerians that has to live like they belongs to no one, so sad, however, i am sure that if our govt could do something to improve the life of the youth, most of them will be back
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by Vicjustice: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2007
jayon:

sad sad sad MP007@ You are a big monkey u need to live there forever no place like home, am going to france tomorrow to buy perfume then i will visit my cousin in london,i will then head to japan to see my family friend, isn't that sweet die,live for US.u don hear
jayon:

@ Mp007 grin grin grin grin grin congrats , lol, Travlling by december when me dey travel almost everyweek,u dey book flight every year or month, u need to die in US
jayon:

grin grin grin grin grin travelling is sweet when you have Jesus because he will bless you , my job is JESUS Jesus other people do yahoo yahoo but me Jesus Jesus.start now u will flowing in money,
jayon:

grin grin cool maybe someday when am going for some conference will take u along kiss kiss kiss
jayon:

sad sad embarassed embarassed he no matter i can take u all along or invite you

@ Jayon,
   those who really have the money do not brag, their money talks for them. Regular travellers have nothing to boast about because, travelling is their normal activity. But, your bragging makes me doubt something lipsrsealed.
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by BABEELOVE(f): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2007
$$Rhino:

@ Poster, sometimes, it is better to face the shame of the abroad than that of home, if you are truly in nigeria, you will agree with me, that nigeria has nothing to offer the youth anymore, it is sad though, but the sad truth is that, nigeria has failed the youth, so many at the university, and yet have no idea what they will do after their studies, so many of the ladies have to stand on allen at night, all in da name of paying their tuition at the end of the year, because dada and mama can't afford to pay their tuition, and we have a society that has placed a "loosers" emblem on those that can't go to school, or on those that dropped out, Most of our guys have to be a member of the cult to belong, so tell me, what is there to offer the youths.

There is no job, no hope, no future, and at least some of the them illegal abroad cld get a job and able to feed and take care of some of their family back home, because nigeria has become a nation where a sacrificial lamb has to be out of the nation to take care of the rest of the family,

Dnt get me wrong, nothng like home, and home could be sweet, but it is so frustrating, ad i feel so bad for the nigerians that has to live like they belongs to no one, so sad, however, i am sure that if our govt could do something to improve the life of the youth, most of them will be back

I think you said it all. Sad but true! sad
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by sjonesali(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2007
MP007@ You are a big monkey u need to live there forever no place like home, am going to france tomorrow to buy perfume then i will visit my cousin in london,i will then head to japan to see my family friend, isn't that sweet die,live for US.u don hear  smiley     

Whaooo! who dash monkey like u? i wonder if u do believe in Jesus that you r using to make mouth.
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by shotster50(m): 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2008
@ Jayon,

I am sure it is those Nigerians you want to go home that offer you accomodation wherever you go.
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by moonraker(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2008
very sad,
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by manmustwac(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2008
Abroad no easy oh, but i guess home worse pass!
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by lucabrasi(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2008
@n-guage
wow man,take it easy why take it that personal if you were white anyone will have been mistaken in thinkn theres an undercurrent of racism in that "go back home bitch"mini rant
@poster
people ho live abroad illegally have something to look foward to everyday be it working illegally,existing in the midst of their local nigerian community and at times living from hand to mouth, they still have a chance of making it eventually if they are hard working unlike in nigeria where there is no hope,would you rather they moved back to nigeria and live on handouts from the people they have been sending money to previously?
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by badabeat: 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2008
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by mercydrops: 1:31am On Mar 14, 2010
The government in Nigeria does not have plans for them because the don't have a pedigree son of Dangote, cousin to Atiku its all connections but here in America you can still hussle and eventually get your papers, i don't blame them it can be alot easier for them than going home in shame ,if you dont give up here my brother your story will change here and the paper will come THROUGH HELP FROM GOD people lived illegally before and now their story has changed and they are even filling for wife and children
Re: Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home by AjanleKoko: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2010
This topic again?

(1) (Reply)

Attend The Sixth Annual Best Of Nigeria Expo 2009, London- 23rd To 24th Oct '09 / Canadian Visa Advise / A Thread For Nigerians Living In Afghanistan Or Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.