Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Tinubu's Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Unnecessary Deceit - Sheik Gumi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Unnecessary Deceit - Sheik Gumi (254 Views)

Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Unnecessary Deceit - Sheik Gumi by iSense247: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
According to him, it is not proper for the APC presidential candidate to say it is his turn be the next Nigeria President.

This was as he maintained that the Muslim-Muslim ticket of the ruling party was unnecessary.

He said of Tinubu that “it is not proper for him to say it is his turn. There is no question to say it is my turn. Don’t say it is my turn because if people like you, they will vote for you.

“The Muslim-Muslim ticket is unnecessary. We all know, all these politicians are looking for votes. The Muslim-Muslim ticket is, let me use Hausa language, is wayo (deceit). It is not religion.

“Whether it will work or not, I don’t want to prophesise, but there are a lot hurdles. In fact, all the political parties have hurdles. Muslim-Muslim ticket is going to be a laboratory test for others to emulate or not.”

Source: https://punchng.com/

Re: Tinubu's Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Unnecessary Deceit - Sheik Gumi by Penguin2: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tinubu urchins are the biggest fools ever.

They believed the north will vote Tinubu.

See their life for outside

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Unnecessary Deceit - Sheik Gumi by WibusJaga: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2022

bat on the mud again. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

NnamdiKanu:still waitin 4 when Oyigboudate(udele1) is going To Giv His Evidence / Just In Buhari Rewards Commonwealth Championships With N200 Million / ANAP Foundation's Presidential Poll Is Misleading And Inaccurate - Nnpp/kwankwas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.