Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. (2484 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) / President Buhari's 'Louboutin' Shoes Got People Talking (Photos) / Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 12:29am On Sep 13, 2022

Here is the video of Peter Obi that have been trending after he asked someone to read out a post distasteful to many people.

Watch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhKvYDSZHkA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 13, 2022
Great!
Thanks for the information!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 12:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Jennifer663:
Great!
Thanks for the information!
Welcome

2 Likes

Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by yyba: 12:37am On Sep 13, 2022
OBI the great UGM supporter

6 Likes

Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by PlayerMeji: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Wetin dis one dey yan?

2 Likes

Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by Realist12: 1:17am On Sep 13, 2022
Anybody can post anything online and use it for political propaganda. But a presidential candidate believing and bold enough to present any random social media trash as evidence to defend an argument on TV is appalling . His likes are those that believes Road side newspapers claiming Obama is illuminati

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by richie240: 1:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Definitely diziz not d best leg ndigbo can put forward.
IF not 4 ojukwu's backing i dont see how a 3rd-class graduate in a 3rd-class course [philosophy] shd even have the liver to contest for councilor post talkless of presidency.
cool

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by Nayture147: 1:29am On Sep 13, 2022
Obviously na everybody now con de do that tribal shiiite.. which will not turn out well for the country as a whole. We just no need all these BS.
Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by hisgrace090: 3:09am On Sep 13, 2022
richie240:
IF not 4 ojukwu's backing i dont see how a 3rd-class graduate in a 3rd-class course [philosophy] shd even have the liver to contest for councilor post talkless of presidency.
cool

I very sure that you never expect the obi tsunami paralyzing your camp from all angle.

10 Likes

Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by OKEMKPI: 3:33am On Sep 13, 2022
richie240:
cool
If Peter Obi studied a 3rd class curse and came out with 3rd class and yet he is very rich,very educated and very influential then u that studied a 1st class course and made 1st is not even know anywhere,then it therefore means that u are a big failure, u got ur 1st class thru cheating and fraud.

13 Likes

Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 13, 2022
OBIDIENT, everywhere you go

8 Likes

Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:18am On Sep 13, 2022
richie240:
cool

Oga, what's your qualification and what have you achieved? An evidence will be appreciated...

What's Buhari's qualification? Who's Tinubus primary and secondary school mates? Do you know the names of the primary and secondary school he attended?

8 Likes

Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by toneroforever(m): 5:26am On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubu & his crew turned the campaign into a trial affair. Someone exposed them and they are crying and complaining

2 Likes

Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by Chopet(m): 5:28am On Sep 13, 2022
How much where you paid to dig out this trash, or is it that suffer no dey tire you

Oga take note, even if you post Peter Obi's video where he was doing the unspeakable
HE IS STILL THE BEST AMONGST those failed leaders

We the youths of Yorubas, Hausas and Igbos had decided long ago to save this country this time

We are Obidiently Yusful

2 Likes

Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by BeardedMeat(m): 5:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Realist12:
Anybody can post anything online and use it for political propaganda. But a presidential candidate believing and bold enough to present any random social media trash as evidence to defend an argument on TV is appalling . His likes are those that believes Road side newspapers claiming Obama is illuminati
Your opinion. Tinubu urchins Whatsapp group is like a terrorist enclave where all sorts of atrocities are conceived.
They must be watched closely. Besides, you are ashamed of the desperation of yellow Bars like you to keep Igbo businesses in Yoruba land to collect IGR. But this was never a secret anyway.
Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by BeardedMeat(m): 5:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Oh God! That Whatsapp exposé is paining and burning ACN faction of the failed party APC like molten magma.

The northern wing be going about there business like "wetin consain me for the matter".

Tinubu is on his own.

2 Likes

Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by johnmartus(m): 5:55am On Sep 13, 2022
The kind of hate this peter obi have for other tribes no be here particularly Yoruba people...We need to sensitize our people.

1 Like

Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by kingjiss: 5:58am On Sep 13, 2022
yyba:
OBI the great UGM supporter

You the great boko haram supporter
Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by kingjiss: 6:00am On Sep 13, 2022
richie240:
cool

Theifnibu should show us he's certificate or are you blind
Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2022
richie240:
cool
Shame on u. Buhari is ruling u with Primary School Certificate.
Tinubu with on history of education is worming up.
Atiku that have rumors of having waec is fighting hard to rule.
U as slowpoke, what have u said about them?
Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by Kingozymandias(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2022
johnmartus:
The kind of hate this peter obi have for other tribes no be here particularly Yoruba people...We need to sensitize our people.
I am sure you mean the hate you yorubas have for the Ibo right ?
You must think the average citizen is a dummy ? This elections has served majorly to expose the southwest.

https://www.nairaland.com/7292122/truth-coming-elections-exposed-yoruba
Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I am sure you mean the hate you yorubas have for the Ibo right ?
You must think the average citizen is a dummy ? This elections has served majorly to expose the southwest.

https://www.nairaland.com/7292122/truth-coming-elections-exposed-yoruba
A thread you created out of your foolish reasoning, any Ibo man seeing that post would just hiss
Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2022
HeroHero:

Shame on u. Buhari is ruling u with Primary School Certificate.
Tinubu with on history of education is worming up.
Atiku that have rumors of having waec is fighting hard to rule.
U as slowpoke, what have u said about them?

kingjiss:

Theifnibu should show us he's certificate or are you blind

Everyone one know in the 80s, you really don't need waec to study in most universities even in Nigeria. And he even studied abroad, how many times will his university come out to give you guys transcript. Someone came out to show you a western university degree transcript and his school also proves it, what else do you want, you want WAEC, and primary school certificate, are you a Child. A former Lagos state governor that did exceptionally well cannot be president, you dare not campre him with Peter Obi.

What Peter Obi and his people fail to realize is they need everyone to be pleased with them, Any serious presidential candidate and his supporters will try to make people from all tribe, religion to like them, that's one step of becoming a true president. Being the people's choice is by far more important being a holy person or being a competent leader. He knows fully well that any Yoruba or Lagosian watching that video will be pained. The man bluffed, and if he continue to appear on camera he will do more.
Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by Kingozymandias(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2022
Viraltrends123:
A thread you created out of your foolish reasoning, any Ibo man seeing that post would just hiss

If you say so sir.
Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by Conner44: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2022
Viraltrends123:

I’m igbo

I saw his thread

I didn’t hiss

1 Like

Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by Conner44: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Everyone one know in the 80s, you really don't need waec to study in most universities even in Nigeria.
What Peter Obi and his people fail to realize is they need everyone to be pleased with them , Any serious presidential candidate and his supporters will try to make people from all tribe, religion to like them, that's one step of becoming a true president. The man bluffed, and if he continue to appear on camera he will do more .

1. You are lying about gaining admission into universities without waec in the 1980’s. How can you spill such lies? Do you know how important waec is? It’s even possible (albeit hard) to gain admission without jamb than waec undecided how many private universities were in Nigeria in the 1980’s ?

2. Obidients don’t care if apc or pdp urchins and miscreants like them or not, they are taking back their country from the ones destroying it. Taking candy from a baby usually leaves the baby crying but that candy must be taken away for the betterment of the baby’s future.

3. You say obi should not appear on camera anymore because he will ‘bluff’ ? Isn’t that what tinubu has been doing even without appearing on camera? Why don’t you tell your candidate to come for an interview on any radio or tv show? Is it because you’re afraid of the ‘bluffs’ he will make?
Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by Mhykel217(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2022
OKEMKPI:

If Peter Obi studied a 3rd class curse and came out with 3rd class and yet he is very rich,very educated and very influential then u that studied a 1st class course and made 1st is not even know anywhere,then it therefore means that u are a big failure, u got ur 1st class thru cheating and fraud.

First class my foot. Why wasting time replying someone who dropped out while he was still in primary sch?? He's a bike driver from damaturu desert

1 Like

Re: The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2022
Conner44:

1. You are lying about gaining admission into universities without waec in the 1980’s. How can you spill such lies? Do you know how important waec is? It’s even possible (albeit hard) to gain admission without jamb than waec undecided how many private universities were in Nigeria in the 1980’s ?

2. Obidients don’t care if apc or pdp urchins and miscreants like them or not, they are taking back their country from the ones destroying it. Taking candy from a baby usually leaves the baby crying but that candy must be taken away for the betterment of the baby’s future.

3. You say obi should not appear on camera anymore because he will ‘bluff’ ? Isn’t that what tinubu has been doing even without appearing on camera? Why don’t you tell your candidate to come for an interview on any radio or tv show? Is it because you’re afraid of the ‘bluffs’ he will make?
Seems you are still a child, I won't bother myself explaining to you how things work those days, ask your parents. Both WAEC and JAMB were not necessary, they become more important years on, and I'm even surprise that private universities nowadays use jamb. He didn't study in Nigeria, can't you do your research, even nowadays most universities abroad don't require WAEC to enter their universities. Those days you are required to pass certain exams then wait for their letter.

You are still calling people urchins for not having the same political believe with you, you are a kid I say. I don't condemn people based on their religious or political beliefs, I believe everyone thinks differently, and everyone have the right to wish for anything. There are old, young people, professors, labourers, poor and rich that supports all candidates, let everyone come out on election day and vote for their choice, the majority carries the vote, it's who Nigerians want and not who you want.

Osun state electron took place APC got 375k votes, PDP got 400k votes, LP got 2k votes, but the PDP candidate would be the governor, you are among the 2k people if you like call everyone urchins, or call everyone miscreant, what majority want is what must happen, are you bigger or smarter than everyone

(1) (Reply)

Abdul Aziz Yari Of Zamfara State Testing Mic For Tinubu / The VP - Goodluck Jonathan - Is Corrupt / Ohaneze: Igbo Diaspora Endorse Emma Okocha For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.