Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Inside Life: Daddy, I Dont Want To Die, Sell Your Car To Release Me - Boy In K - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Life: Daddy, I Dont Want To Die, Sell Your Car To Release Me - Boy In K (2018 Views)

How My Smelling Menses Made Kidnappers To Release Me, Lady Narrates. / Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns / "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Life: Daddy, I Dont Want To Die, Sell Your Car To Release Me - Boy In K by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 2:20am On Sep 13, 2022
MASTER Jomiloju was kidnapped somewhere in Ondo State some days ago and had since been in the den of the gunmen who are threatening his father to bring N30 million otherwise his 10-year-old boy will die of hunger.

Meanwhile, Jomiloju who was in tears told his father on phone that he should go and look for N30 million for his release.

The horrific conversation:
Jomiloloju: Daddy, come and pay N30 million
Daddy:  Beg them, I have been looking for N400,000, beg them
Jomiloju:  They cannot allow
Daddy:  Beg them
Jomiloju:  Pay N30 million, go and sell that your car.
Daddy:  I will go and sell it
Jomiloju;  Pay it, I don't want to die, bring it tomorrow, 
That was the pathetic conversations between the 10-year-old boy held captive in the forest under this cold weather and torrential rain.

The only sin of Jomiloju was because he was born in Nigeria otherwise, how could this little boy be having this harrowing experience in the 21st century in a country that prided itself as the giant of Africa?
I shed tears listening to this conversation between father, son and one of the kidnappers. No information yet that this innocent boy has been released as at the time of filing this report. 

We hope our already overwhelmed law enforcement agents will do all it could to set Jomiloju free unhurt.

WATCH THE VIDEO/AUDIO FOR MORE:  

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-daddy-i-dont-want-to-die-sell-your-car-to-release-me-boy-in-kidnappers-den-cries-out-watch-video/

https://terryanews.com/2022/09/bb-naija-7-top-five-richest-level-up-housemates-include-chomzy-bryann-three-others-chect-it-out.html

https://terryanews.com/2022/09/best-of-j-j-okocha-on-video-a-must-watch.html

https://www.sojworldnews.com/ten-persons-shot-dead-in-ifeanyi-ubahs-gun-attack-identified/

Dear Friends,
IN order to continue enjoying our fascinating news updates without any interruption, kindly send your first name, state or location to our WhatsApp No. 09069473894 to receive our news updates directly into your WhatsApp box as it breaks.

We count on you for your maximum support and patronage.

Note: If you are already in our WhatsApp Broadcast List Database, you need not make any new request.

We remain yours truly,
www.sojworldnews.com
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: Daddy, I Dont Want To Die, Sell Your Car To Release Me - Boy In K by johnfaleks(m): 2:50am On Sep 13, 2022
I listen to this news on radio agidigbo fm Ib. I pray for the family
Re: Inside Life: Daddy, I Dont Want To Die, Sell Your Car To Release Me - Boy In K by nifemi25(m): 3:11am On Sep 13, 2022
Definitely someone closer to the family is behind this.. may God have mercy and bring the little boy back home safely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Life: Daddy, I Dont Want To Die, Sell Your Car To Release Me - Boy In K by zeuss: 3:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Doe the
nifemi25:
Definitely someone closer to the family is behind this.. may God have mercy and bring the little boy back home safely.
Does the family know fulani herdsmen? This is how their voice sounds always......it so evil to hear that accent especially so after the third time of hearing it along with their evil calm in the face of pains of the victims and their loved ones..... Nigerians are now chickens to be plucked of the roads for sport by fulani herdsmen......the fulani relations just watch and share in the wicked spoils....their leaders like Buhari and ATIKU are just watching with indifference.

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: Daddy, I Dont Want To Die, Sell Your Car To Release Me - Boy In K by Paragon311(m): 3:33am On Sep 13, 2022
Kidnapping is now a major occupation in the South western Nigeria now with Fulani full fledgling around.

This monster will grow bigger if not tammed now.

Western Governors should wake up to their responsibilities.

Challenges should be addressed or attacked early. Schools are resuming now... Security beef up in schools are high priority now.

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: Daddy, I Dont Want To Die, Sell Your Car To Release Me - Boy In K by fman(m): 4:12am On Sep 13, 2022
zeuss:
Doe the
Does the family know fulani herdsmen? This is how their voice sounds always......it so evil to hear that accent especially so after the third time of hearing it along with their evil calm in the face of pains of the victims and their loved ones..... Nigerians are now chickens to be plucked of the roads for sport by fulani herdsmen......the fulani relations just watch and share in the wicked spoils....their leaders like Buhari and ATIKU are just watching with indifference.
Don't nail this on fulani..
Banditry and kidnappers have ravaged the country in all nooks and cranny!
God will save the little boy.
I feel his pains and also the trauma of his family and friends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Life: Daddy, I Dont Want To Die, Sell Your Car To Release Me - Boy In K by budaatum: 4:18am On Sep 13, 2022
fman:

I thought they had moved on from blaming Fulani!

I told my cousin I am coming to the village to visit and he told me not to come, that if I did go village he will have me arrested and deported because my village people are hungry and will kidnap me and he has no money to ransom me.

Osun State is not Fulani State.
Re: Inside Life: Daddy, I Dont Want To Die, Sell Your Car To Release Me - Boy In K by everythinggirly(f): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2022
What is happening to people's heart, kidnapping a little boy without any remorse? no conscience at all...
Re: Inside Life: Daddy, I Dont Want To Die, Sell Your Car To Release Me - Boy In K by Mrkindness: 7:24am On Sep 13, 2022
And you will be surprised after all these, our people want to vote in another Fulani called Atiku. Oluwa maje
Re: Inside Life: Daddy, I Dont Want To Die, Sell Your Car To Release Me - Boy In K by Conner44: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Mrkindness:
And you will be surprised after all these, our people want to vote in another Fulani called Atiku. Oluwa maje

The thing tire you abi undecided
Re: Inside Life: Daddy, I Dont Want To Die, Sell Your Car To Release Me - Boy In K by zeuss: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2022
fman:

Political correctness is why the rot fester's ... Assemble a roll of all kidnapp victims and bandit attacks you will find that 99% is fulani doing and it is not abating.....how many fulani criminals have good fulani exposed? How many bandits and kidnappers has Buhari prosecuted......... fulani bandits have killed and forced the displacement of entire communities to IDP camps while good fulanis systematically take over the area and yet Buhari does nothing to punish the terrorist Invaders or return the owners.....these fulani herdsmen are openly amassing sophisticated weapons of war while Buhari is enforce a complete ban on the the windows for citizens to have even double dane guns for self defense...we need to tell ourselves the truth....in the interest of continuing civil society Justice no fulanis must be allowed leadership role after Buhari.
Re: Inside Life: Daddy, I Dont Want To Die, Sell Your Car To Release Me - Boy In K by obyrich(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
budaatum:

I thought they had moved on from blaming Fulani!

I told my cousin I am coming to the village to visit and he told me not to come, that if I did go village he will have me arrested and deported because my village people are hungry and will kidnap me and he has no money to ransom me.

Osun State is not Fulani State.
Yet some people had the mind to lock up Covid 19 palliatives I Cocoa ware house , Ede for 2 years in the same Osun state while hunger is dealing with the residents. Satan lives in Nigeria.
Re: Inside Life: Daddy, I Dont Want To Die, Sell Your Car To Release Me - Boy In K by michlins(m): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
I really hope he's found. No family deserves this type of pain.

That boy is going through terrible pain. I hope the family will ensure that the future of the boy is secured by voting right come 2023

(1) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend To Death During A Fight In Edo State / Gangs Cut Off A Man's Joystick Over Dating Their Boss' Girlfriend (PHOTO) / 5 Mysterious Cases Of Bodies That Never Decomposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.