Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) (29152 Views)

Heavy Rainfall, Flood In Jibia, Katsina State, Many People Dead / Hailstorm Hits Jos City (picture) / Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by 2elliot: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Just take cold water first. You are reading too much nonsense and becoming unrealistic. Simple basic science facts can explain what is going on but I know a lazy youth won't read or study.
You are reading too much nonsense from the experts who are fueled by greed. The science experts are once again wrong with covid and the vaccines. We told you all but you wouldn't listen. Simply reading the Bible would have informed you basic facts about the world.
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by femicyrus(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Wow!!! Climate change is real. Same thing was experienced in some parts of Europe last week.
It comes with hazards too as it reportedly killed a baby in France or Italy last week so the Katsina state government and NiMET should please enlighten the public.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Ndi climate change, it is no more global warming but global cooling with ice?
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by Andytyx(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

People when de Ok for this country remain 14.
Oga we few o o! Not even 14, we are 10 now cos James and 3 others don relocate to Abia state.
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by Peter532: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This is just the beginning, I see snow falling in Nigeria come December, I see people freezing to death because of the cold.

This I have seen.
your wretched family will be the first to die
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness will tell you that there are many gays there and that this is another version of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by Viktor7(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2022
If it had happened in Europe or America, Mr Righteousness would've been here with his end time news.
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by Honjoshy4u: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Andytyx:
Oga we few o o! Not even 14, we are 10 now cos James and 3 others don relocate to Abia state.

Naija matter don tire person
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness, food don land grin cheesy
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This is just the beginning, I see snow falling in Nigeria come December, I see people freezing to death because of the cold.

This I have seen.

[/color]I hope ur vision is not induced by cannabis sativa[color=#770077]
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2022
I witnessed this in birnin gwari, kaduna state and it wasn’t funny that year
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2022
Rikze:
I remember two years ago for Igbudu market, Warri, when rain and hailstones dey fall na so the Hausa guys wey dey there just dey rush dey pick and lick the stuff. Dem say e dey cure sickness...

The thing nearly smash my windscreen as I pack for corner dey wait for my we enter the market.

I was like wow!
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by Alsenora: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2022
Apt reply from you. Dimwits throw stone of hate forgetting they subsist in yoruba glass house
dalass:

Yeah, especially to the areas densely populated by your developers and brothers undecided

1 Like

Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by olamike02: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2022
Nanorest:
A vote for Peter Obi will direct future hailstorm to Yorubaland
This and many other reasons the Wayo man, Saint Pandora will never become the President of a great country like Nigeria. I don't know if the Biafran zoo of course.
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by wolebest: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2022
ATEAMS:
Another definition of Climate change

No this is regular conditions that usher in the rainy season. Its not climate change.
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2022
tsephanyah:
climate change is a hoax lol
No it is not! You may argue though, that man made climate change is a hoax, but even the most extreme climate skeptics cannot deny that the climate has changed before, is changing and will change.
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by wolebest: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2022
2elliot:
God is allowing the birth pangs of Revelation to happen, but instead of repenting, we are allowing ourselves to be fooled with lying excuses. The distress of nations have begun. Soon, there will be energy, economic collapse and them famine and full fledge anarchy in the entire world. Bill Gates have already achieved his depopulation agenda.
d

Hailstones are regular weather occurrence that brings rain and they are very destructive.
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by tsephanyah(f): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

No it is not! You may argue though, that man made climate change is a hoax, but even the most extreme climate skeptics cannot deny that the climate has changed before, is changing and will change.
read my lips
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2022
jojothaiv:
omg ur funny grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by Greenback: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2022
Omg I love this...I love the rain so much..
I hope this did not cause them any damages
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by papiilo(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2022
Nanorest:
grin you guys are funny grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2022
Felabrity:
Climate change

Bew-Harry induced natural vawulence to go with the human vawulence already on ground.

Katsina pipu, sorry o.
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by tctrills: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2022
Felabrity:
Climate change
Hailstorm did not start today. It's a very old global phenomenal. So this isn't climate change.
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by ILuvKIDS: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2022
Wtf
2 days hailstorm in the hottest region of Nigeria not even Jos or PH

...indeed the world is sinking and the beginning of an end
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by dalass(f): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Alsenora:
Apt reply from you. Dimwits throw stone of hate forgetting they subsist in yoruba glass house

Exactly. Myopic individuals.

The massacre in that Owo Catholic church claimed Yorubas, Igbos and other tribes.

So I wonder why such hateful people don't reason well .

1 Like

Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by kingjiss: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nanorest:

You are one of the reasons yourbas are called cowards
Shame on you and your parents
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Read The Punch and they called it snowfall and I kept wondering how snow could fall in Katsina.

Just realized what they meant was Hail and not snow
Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by Olaniyi247(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nanorest:
you were trying to sound funny but you eventually ended up sounding foolish…..how will you be saying such thing , that God should direct the hailstorm to Yorubaland all because you are trying to show your support for your candidate.
O wrong nah.

1 Like

Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by Scamburster(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
DCONE1:
why the hatred fr other tribes ? But when they come for you ,u ll start claiming victim that everybody hates igbo ? Ask yourself will this statement make those yoruba that likes peter obi vote for him ?
Wisdom is not big grammar, how do you conclude the tribe of that imb. by merely assumption?

1 Like

Re: 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) by Scamburster(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Olaniyi247:
you were trying to sound funny but you eventually ended up sounding foolish…..how will you be saying such thing , that God should direct the hailstorm to Yorubaland all because you are trying to show your support for your candidate.
O wrong nah.
How sure are you about the guy candidate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Airways Flight To Germany Mistakenly Lands In Scotland / Nigerian Migrants In Germany To Be Deported On Monday / 2 Months Ago Vs Now: Guy Recovers From Deadly Trailer Accident That Killed All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.