Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

My First Time Of Visiting Lagos And This Is What I Found People Doing (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My First Time Of Visiting Lagos And This Is What I Found People Doing (video) (505 Views)

My First Time Of Visiting Lagos And This Is What I Found People Doing (video) / I Visited Lagos State And This Is What I Found People Doing (video) / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Time Of Visiting Lagos And This Is What I Found People Doing (video) by 9jaspice: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2022
Omo I visited Lagos State Nigeria for the first time in my life, so as I was walking around the street and market to see how beautiful the city, I saw this set of people dancing so crazy... Lol is this how Lagos dey?, No body even get shame for body, I was even wondering what they drank that made them dance that way grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOJ01uM7BCI

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Guys Don't Want Me,they Want My Rich Dad-dj Cuppy / 30bg And Portable Celebrates After Davido Got Norminated At The Grammy Award / Nigerian Singer Asa Sues Joeboy For Stealing Her Song, Demands 300 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.