Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects (23503 Views)

President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally / Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by HolyMan12: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2022
Michelle70:
i thought Ipob declared Sit at home this week tuesday?

Anybody wey wan collect military bullets woto woto for body should try disrupting the commissioning grin
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Panda7(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2022
if government can construct good roads with proper drainage system i think the country will be in good shape for economic revitalization. well done Mr president.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by purejustice36: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2022
Anywhere buhari step foot , nothing good dey come that place
May thy Lord save IMO state

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Patriotsleague: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2022
Sergio103:
Welcomed by few, who only appeared for monetary gain cool

In the nation you claimed to be leading.

Parallel Governor is actually good in some extent.

We're not ready to welcome Mannequin in our land.

He can fine and wine with Hopeless Uzodinjo for all we care....... being perturbed remains our last word in the dictionary
Ipob elements have really infiltrated nairaland.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Proudlyomonna: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2022
Announced3:

Hatred go kill you. Bastard

grin grin see this eternally cursed bornthroway bastard,se you fit argue se bubu na big disaster grin
You are better off dead,bcus dead person better pass you as you dey so grin
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by ogatboy(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2022
Lol. All these roads Rochas did before. Maybe the next government will also build these roads again. Substandard projects to syphon money, hopefully this is not it
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by doneback04: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2022
inoki247:
lol at least the road will be free For Buhari today dem no need to dey clear road for any holdup....

Ortom no dey commission anything for Benue for once av neva seen that guy in the News say he dey commission ordinary Gutter apart from seeing him in herdsmen News....

He has commission new security personnel's that will fight Boko Haram
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by ghetto7(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2022
inoki247:
lol at least the road will be free For Buhari today dem no need to dey clear road for any holdup....

Ortom no dey commission anything for Benue for once av neva seen that guy in the News say he dey commission ordinary Gutter apart from seeing him in herdsmen News....
My Brother I am from Benue Ortom is a bastard. Nothing to right home about he he only commissioned a borehole what 120k he is only good in insulting other Governors that are doing well in their various state. He use insecurity as an excuse come to Borno state and see wonder Borno state was one the best developing state in Nigeria kaduna state suffering from Banditary and kidnaping yet they are doing well, the Tub lead government have bring Benue state into dilapidated state no school, no good health care facilities and workers salary arrears mom payment of pension and gratuity. Once you are traveling the moment you left Nasarawa state you will know that you are going to hell the road was like a death. Indeed the governments of Benue state have failed woefely

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by fredoooooo: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Una papa dey come town grin
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by orlaglobal234: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Which road the fake roads those wicked people constructed in Imo state since Okorocha tenured to supreme court tenure. Mack my word today these roads wouldn't last for two years before it become death trap again

Like father like son, like failure Buhari like supreme court governor
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by EndsarsReloaded: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2022
Laggafin:
So Elizabeth Buhari is going to imo just to commission house of assembly and short kilometer road.. This herders sef angry

If it was built brand new, then it would have made a little sense, but we are talking about renovation shocked shocked shocked A whole president left all the challenges Nigerians are battling with to go commission a rehabilitated assembly complex!!!

Spits!!!!
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by EndsarsReloaded: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2022
orlaglobal234:
Which road the fake roads those wicked people constructed in Imo state since Okorocha tenured to supreme court tenure. Mack my word today these roads wouldn't last for two years before it become death trap again

Like father like son, like failure Buhari like supreme court governor

The same Orlu road they mentioned has been patched more than 3 times since Buhari visited the last time. Hope is a bloody scam!!!
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Thomasankara(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2022
[/color]omo this house make sense o,e look like American standard wink[color=#770077]
naptu2:
Imo State Government @GovtOfImoState

https://twitter.com/GovtOfImoState/status/1569297215255973889
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by etrouble: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2022
omenka:
I dare IPOB/Zombiedients bandits to try nonsense. angry angry

Then you'd see the difference between madness and insanity, as you'll be PAMPERED like your comrades in Sambisa forest.

You want them to be used for shooting practice ni?
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Steve0979(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2022
ESN ,ugm no excuse dis time around.a very big opputurnty has presented itself on a platter u guys shud come out now to know is stronger BTW Una n army.I awaits to hear or see d contest.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Abokilongthing: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2022
It's so ashame that a whole president da go commission road imagine ooo Road ooo
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Thomasankara(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Opportunity for unknown Gunmen to get the main target .

This is once in a lifetime opportunity.
[/color]Dem too understand the game, unknown gunmen or ESN no go dare am, Dem no say na trap Dem dey set for dem[color=#770077]
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by oakin: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2022
Why can't you people for Good sake appreciate things. I passed through that rod on my way to Original in April and
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by iamsolasoul(f): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2022
Wishing him a safe return
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Cognitivereason: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2022
doneback04:

He has commission new security personnel's that will fight Boko Haram
that one na project? undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by oakin: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2022
Why can't you people for Good sake appreciate things. I passed through that road on my way to Orlu in April and the road was been constructed then. Appreciate for God sake
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Cognitivereason: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2022
The president currently on his way on board the NAF 001

Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Cognitivereason: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2022
solexjames:
For this kind small project...na wao

36km highway isn't a small project
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Mrkindness: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2022
Why didn't he visit the state on Monday if really he is the president federal republic of Nigeria. grin
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Cognitivereason: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2022
Abokilongthing:
It's so ashame that a whole president da go commission road imagine ooo Road ooo

that road is a dual carriage way and 36km in length

when last did you see any state or federal government commission even a 30km road?

but it would have been worth it..if he went to commission a 1km or 1.5km flyover ehn..

some of you guys are confused..

this is why governors deceive people by building useless flyovers instead of much needed roads

even wike has never commissioned a 30km highway

hope should not abandon owerri - okigwe
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Albertgr8: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Wait to commission only 2 project
Nonsense
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Laggafin: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

If it was built brand new, then it would have made a little sense, but we are talking about renovation shocked shocked shocked A whole president left all the challenges Nigerians are battling with to go commission a rehabilitated assembly complex!!!

Spits!!!!
My broda.. this is an all low presidency of all time
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Advocate500: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Another jamboree.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by LordKushmann(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2022
ATEAMS:
Oil and gas matters

You know wasup... This sudden romance between the federal government and Imo since the Supreme Court judgement speaks volumes to all that's transpiring now..
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Chiemeka1: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2022
He should have entered yesterday.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

I didn't ask for this useless epistle, I asked you to say amen to the prayer

You are more foolish than I imagined
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects by OwaliZiz(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2022
I will be there but I Hope Uzodimma !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners / We Will Not Reveal Tompolo’s Hideout – Ijaws Vow Never To Betray Ex-militant / Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.